Destructor Asura,Dark Schneider,LSSJ Broly Vs Thanos, Darkseid

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 12, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (967 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Destructor Asura , Majin Dark Schneider , LSSJ Broly Vs Thanos And Darkseid

- No holding back

- All serious and bloodlusted

- No prep

- No morality

- Universe is their playground

- Win by death

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Broly gets Mindraped beyond belief first by Thanos. I don't know who Dark Schneider is. And with my limited knowledge of Thanos and darkseid I'm not sure how they'd beat asura in his destructor form, he's Universal in that form so i wanna say with these battle settings he'd solo. Don't quote though since i don't know alot about Thanos or darkseid, all i know about darkseid is he fights superman and his Omega beams/Omega effect is OP. And All i know about Thanos is he's powerful enough to be warranted odins equal, he's banned from the realm of death, so he can't die, and He is one of the most powerful/skilled telepathic characters in all fiction.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Holy Snap...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,839 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Lol Team Thanoseid lolstomps beyond belief.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Lol Team Thanoseid lolstomps beyond belief.

How do they kill asura though? He's Universal in destructor mode.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,618 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

why is broly here?

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Isn't darkseid omnipotent or something of that nature?

And asura hasn't been shown to be strong against mind rape so as far as I can tell thanos should be able to destroy him using that.

Post by othus12 (6,375 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@solesamurai: how is asura universal? when did he destroyed the universe or was even close to that with his own powers?

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: how is asura universal? when did he destroyed the universe or was even close to that with his own powers?

Chakravartin could create and destroy the universe as he pleased. Asura defeated him at the end of the game effectively becoming "god". Therefor he is very much universal.

No darkseid isn't even close to being omnipotent, he isn't even omniscient or present. He's just very very hard to get rid of.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think ReiKai will give the best answer. He's extremely knowledgeable on all the characters here.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@MarioRedfield said:

I think ReiKai will give the best answer. He's extremely knowledgeable on all the characters here.

I hate Darkseid.

@solesamurai: no he couldnt, if he were truly as you said he could have wiped out everything right away. care to show me that feat where he creates and destroys the universe=? his biggest feat destructive wise is still launching supernovas. he equals the existence of mantra but he is not on the tier of a true universal like kami tenchi for example.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,941 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ReiKai said:

@MarioRedfield said:

I hate Darkseid.

@ReiKai said:

@MarioRedfield said:

I hate Darkseid.

That's actually ironic since Marvel is Disney.

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: no he couldnt, if he were truly as you said he could have wiped out everything right away. care to show me that feat where he creates and destroys the universe=? his biggest feat destructive wise is still launching supernovas. he equals the existence of mantra but he is not on the tier of a true universal like kami tenchi for example.

There was no Actual feat of him doing it on panel. The entire game is based around Chakravartin trying to create a heir to him. He created Asura with the intention of him becoming the new "God" on the AW universe. To do that he stated he had to disassemble and recreate the universe countless times, because all past Asura's were failures, He was in the middle of destroying the universe when Asura gained his new mantra reactor and went to fight him basically interrupting him. I shouldn't have to prove this, it was basically the entire basis for the plot aside from Asura wanting to save Mithra. Chakravartin creates the universe, ives Asura tests, Asura fails, chakravartin destroys universe and repeats process.

@solesamurai: you are talking about gaea, not the entire universe.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Either way doesn't darkseid's omega effect remove you from existence?

Make it classic Thanos and Darkseid and we'll talk

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: you are talking about gaea, not the entire universe.

Yea i just went and researched it after i posted that. Turns out it was Gaea/Earth. However Asura is still on the level of primordial gods in this form. Darkseid and thanos are not, at least not without things like The HOTU and anti life equation. Asura can still solo this fight IMO.

@solesamurai: they are primordial for their verse. but their powers arent quite there. we should just judge based on their destructive feats.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel