Destructor asura vs. Gogeta super saiyan 4

Topic started by eddz99 on Dec. 10, 2012. Last post by mypasswordis1234 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel: I know and I am sorry for that, but that is the only part where they show that IT is not teleportaion...and in the manga Goku says it's Instant. So I am sure that is not teleportation at all but traveling at an instant speed. tho the downside to it is that Goku has to concentrate of course but not with Supreme Kai... he can use his IM freely.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
DBZ is in the low FTL range. Asura still wins. Busted stars and planets larger than anything Goku/Gogeta ever showed. And he can exist in space.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,068 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Because it's instant you are sure it's not teleportation? It makes complete sense for it to b teleportation because it's instant. And transmission is one place to another. A to B. Instant A to B. As in he teleports from A to B. Otherwise it would just be high speed. Travelling at 1 trillion times the speed of light still won't get you to another realm. Super Buu had to scream to open up a rift from one place to another. He couldn't use his speed to get from the Time Chamber back to Earth.

@DBZ_universe: I'm not saying he can't use it because it is very useful. However I don't see it as speed of travelling.

@Supreme Marvel: Very good point indeed... and I agree. So for now we can just say it's teleporting... but still IT is FTL in my book. but Instant Movement from Supreme Kai should not be teleporiting especially since the name "movement"

@DBZ_universe: Piccolo has a moved called 'Light' Grenade, but it's not light he's using. :P

@DBZ_universe: My theory, since it is teleporting to me, he's bending space. Not travelling at speed.

@Supreme Marvel: I guess that's a legit answer... it works.

@DBZ_universe: Piccolo has a moved called 'Light' Grenade, but it's not light he's using. :P

LOL! DBZ plot hole #58373

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

PLEASE Read the links that i posted in the math thingy because all the proof are there and i don't want to repeat this ALL OVER again..

All the proofs are there

- Gogeta ssj4 multiversal destructive capacity

- Gogeta ssj4 millions - trillions lightspeed

@eddz99 said:

PLEASE Read the links that i posted in the math thingy because all the proof are there and i don't want to repeat this ALL OVER again..

All the proofs are there

Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Asura is faster than Gogeta and more powerful too. I haven't seen Gogeta destroy anything the size or mass of a star or display any genuine FTL feats.

Now that's just a load of hogwash. Where in the world do people get this tripe from?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ReiKai: @FalconC2:

Read the friggin links i put in the maths thingy on 1st or 2nd page b4 u say anythin

Broly wins... end of story.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Brolypotence>>Omnipotence remember :)

@niBBit: Yup! Asura's "Wrath" cannot handle the Brolypotence of Broly!

@eddz99 said:

Read the friggin links i put in the maths thingy on 1st or 2nd page b4 u say anythin

Hahaha, that's not maths, that's your fantasy.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,934 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@eddz99 said:

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Asura wins, BUT, if anyone actually reads the dbz manga, they would know that Burter stated that he was faster the light (the first character to do so)

@eddz99 said:

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@niBBit: Krillin and Roshi could move faster than normal people see. Tenshinhan and Goku moved that fast Roshi couldn't see them. Kid Gohan was already super powered, and the saiyans have naturally better eyes than human, but couldn't see Yamcha. That could mean they were ftl already, after all they were as strong or stronger than Raditz, who dodged Piccolo's best beam.

About Asura, Gogeta should speedblitz him easily.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel