Destructor asura vs. Gogeta super saiyan 4

Topic started by eddz99 on Dec. 10, 2012. Last post by mypasswordis1234 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Both same size (Human Size)

Full power

Gogeta knows how strong asura is

no prep

Place:

EARTH

if we go by statements and power scaling than SSJ4 Gogeta is trillions of times faster than light and multi universe buster so he might win this, i just want your opinions.

Post by othus12 (6,686 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@eddz99: how is gogeta ssj4 multi universe buster? he is nowhere near universe level. he is at most galaxy level and that only if we consider movies. if not then he is at multi star level. he hasnt shown any bursting feat at all.

Post by Yusuke52 (425 posts) See mini bio Level 15

trillions of times faster than light and multi universe buster so he might win this, i just want your opinions.

Yeah, no.

Asura should win if what I am told about his power is correct.

@othus12: if we go by math he is a multiverse because his bp has reached infinity

Post by othus12 (6,686 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@eddz99: when does it says that his PL is infinite? you really need to post a scan. on the other hand asura was destroying supernovas with spammable energy blasts so i dont think gogeta can take that. the kamehameha times 10 wouldnt even make the sun flinch.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@othus12: Actually it's Bing Bang Kamekameha.. lol

And the Bing Bang Kamekameha=Universal Genkidama. Bing Bang Kamekameha x100>>>Universal Genkidama. am not saying Gegeta wins.. am just throwing that out.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: There is no such thing as a Big bang Kamehameha x100 thats only from the game. Universal Spirit Bomb>>>Big Bang Kamehameha, when Gogeta attacked with his BBK he could't finish Omega Shenron off and he even was impressed that he survived such an attack, but when Goku fired of the Universal Spirit Bomb Omega Shenron could't even stuggle and was utterly destoyed.

@niBBit: Fair enough.... Tho I didn't see Gogeta doing a full power BBK to Yi Xing Long.... it was small. I say full power BBK>>Universal Genkidama.

Also off topic... I got Legendary Collection 3 : Yugi's world! and it's epic!

@DBZ_universe: Haha nice one dude! i still need to make mine. Let me guess you spend hours comming up with combo's ;) its a shame that The Seal can only be played once per duel but then again if played right its pretty powerfull.

vegeta ssj4&goku ssj4 battle power 18,000,000,000 bp

Roshi destroyed moon with 200 bp

So going by math

they can both destroy 90,000,000 moons at one blast

So if we do this ( Gogeta & Vegitto formula correct me if i'm wrong because eitherway even if the forumula is user +user x a certain amount they shouldn't have been able to beat omega shenron )

18,000,000,000x18,000,000,000

In calculator it cannot be so hence i named it "Infinite"

with such a battle power they will be capable of traveling trillions of lightspeed and destroy multiverses

http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/db-dbz-dbgt-strenght-or-powerscale/97-334870/#14

http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/dragonball-top-feats-infinite-levels-in-dbzdbgt/97-335025/#3

@eddz99: You're using game feats again witch is not cannon. You did bring something out of me when you talk about how many moons they can destroy. I'm gonna make a tread on the Dragonball Forum here regarding destruction and powerlevels :) gonna take me a couple of minutes

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@eddz99: dbz are not FTL or multiverses busters just so you know

@niBBit:

Nah Roshi busting moon at 200 bp is not a game feat.

@SMXLR8:

Lol the reasons i gave was pretty valid that he is trillions of ftl and a multiverse buster but then again it depends on the formula.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,168 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@niBBit said:

@DBZ_universe: There is no such thing as a Big bang Kamehameha x100 thats only from the game. Universal Spirit Bomb>>>Big Bang Kamehameha, when Gogeta attacked with his BBK he could't finish Omega Shenron off and he even was impressed that he survived such an attack, but when Goku fired of the Universal Spirit Bomb Omega Shenron could't even stuggle and was utterly destoyed.

This.

@SMXLR8 said:

@eddz99: dbz are not FTL or multiverses busters just so you know

It is debatable if they are FTL or not (I would say yes, and would happily argue the point with you somewhere else) but they definitely aren't universal, let alone multiversal.

@niBBit: Actually, I haven't come up with any combos to it... because I have been busy lately.. tho I will do it sometime this week!

Yeah that card is really good tho it sucks it can only be used once like you said.

But it will take me hours that's fosho!

Post by KingOfAsh (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Does the Multiverse even exist in Dragon Ball Z? I'd say that Gogeta is a Universe buster max, as I don't remember any reference to another universe.

@KingOfAsh: no he's not

@GIRUGAMESH: i say no on the FTL

I believe that DBZ character are FTL. When Yamcha and the Saibamen where fighting Kid Gohan could't even follow there movements, it was untill Piccolo told Gohan to look for their energy was he able to spot them. Now we have a normal kid and has normal perception like you and me and he could't follow there movements so Yamcha can move faster than you can see. Like i said Gohan is just a normal kid with eyes like you and me and he could only hear them and could only see them when he used his energy.

Frieza fired his Death Beam at Dende and the entire group could't even follow it. Piccolo/Gohan/Krillin are alot stronger then they where against Nappa and Vegeta and have better control over their power (Gohan for example) yet not even Piccolo who was fused with Nail could't follow Frieza's Death Beam. Goku showed up and EASILY delected multiple Death Beams like it was nothing. If we go back a little to the Ginyu Force, Vegeta tossed a Dragonball miles away and then Burter flew up, grabbed the Dragonball and was back before Krillen and Gohan could turn their heads. When Goku showed up he moved so fast that even Burter could't follow him. Jeice fired a couple of energy beams at Goku and Goku was moving so fast that it seemed he was standing still.

When Frieza was at 50% of his power he was moving so fast that Goku could't follow him, and i quote *how could i beat him if i can't see him* Frieza increased his power and became faster than Goku and he was at 60 million. Goku then turned SSJ and was dodging Frieza's close up Death Beams like it was nothing. Now if Yamcha with a PL of around 1400 (iirc) can move so fast that Gohan could't even see him and Frieza in his Final Form (base) at 30 million could fire Death Beams that even Piccolo could't follow imagine Goku SSJ at 150 million. Scratch that lets skip all that and go to an SSJ3.

@niBBit: that does not mean that they are FTL

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel