Despero vs Vegeta

Topic started by CerberusPrime3k on Sept. 17, 2012. Last post by DJSNuva1 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by mypasswordis12345 (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@All_StarSupes: So in JLA he dumbed down, that mean, he ain't able to kill vegeta while he is a team member, by this logic(too)... I could write more why doesn't has flash chamce, but this isn't that battle. Vegeta would beat despero and JLA too.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Flash being dumbed down is called PIS, and PIS isn't used in battles. Flash would slaughter Vegeta, you can post the fight on any site and you will see 99% of people will vote for Flash.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I have to stick to my beliefs in the fact that I believe certain members of the JLA could take down Vegeta by themselves, so using ABC logic Despero would slap Vegeta in the face and he'd be down for the count.

Of course, using ABC logic Ray Charles is also God.

There is peopole who say Flash would beat even Galactus. As I said, he is pretty overrated. That's not an argument more ppl likes flash. And as I know, PIS is happen on an event/battle.... not through the whole series, lol.

@mypasswordis12345: Flash was only one of them. But if you wanna write him off, that's fine.

For the record, Flash can't beat Galactus... or he could... but he wouldn't. Writers CAN do anything they want

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield: Flash most likely could. He is by far one of the most hax characters even written.

@SpeedForceSpider: Do you mean beat Goku or Galactus?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Do you mean beat Goku or Galactus?

Both.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@MarioRedfield: Flash most likely could. He is by far one of the most hax characters even written.

I agree..

His speed force is nothing to be laughed at... and his IMP is insane!

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Flash couldn't beat Galactus, but he would beat Vegeta. And Despero still wins this fight.

@All_StarSupes: See?:D Flash, the guy who run fast, againts the being who eat planets... seems on sided to me, but whatever. Flash vs Vegeta is one sided too, just Vegeta is not that big, but nvm.

@DBZ_universe: The IMP is a thing that deserve to be LOL'd. The infinity mass didn't come from speed force, it is from IRL physics at light speed. What happen then when he hit while run 2xFTL? 2xInfinityMP?:D Sounds like troll physics.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@mypasswordis12345: lol I guess.

Post by taichokage (12,491 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
When did this thread turn into Vegeta vs JLA or Flash? Regardless of how he would do against them, the worse defeat for him is Despero who would own most of the JL and he has before. So you can imagine how Vegeta would fare.

@taichokage: The real question is why isn't this locked yet?

Post by taichokage (12,491 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Agreed.^
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
The lock is coming! Quick!
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Despero should take this without much effort, unless there is something I am missing.

Post by leofull (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Despero.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ReiKai said:

The lock is coming! Quick!

@leofull said:

Despero.

Indeed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel