Deoxys vs. Mewtwo

Topic started by alternative_backup on June 25, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year ago.
Post by alternative_backup (114 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Deoxys in his travels through space, it becomes aware of the existence of a planet with life, the planet is nothing more and nothing less than the planet Earth.

Baffled and confused to see a peaceful environment was not that used in space, Deoxys begins to destroy and threaten the environment near a small Bay in Tokyo.

Mewtwo, in one of his trips through the sky, becomes aware of the imminent threat that is and can be, Deoxys. Quietly, Mewtwo tries to reassure Deoxys but the latter does not yield, so begin a fierce battle of psychic powers.

Rules

- Both characters are at full power

- Deoxys can vary and can change to all its forms

- Mewtwo can create weapons with their psychic waves

- The fight takes place in the Pacific Ocean

Who will win? The result of genetic engineering or the space mutant virus?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Mewtwo stomps since his stats are higher than Deoxys'.

Mewtwo's stats - 680

Deoxys' stats - 600

Also in speed form, Deoxys is only 30 points higher than Mewtwo...so Mewtwo is not getting blitz.

All Mewtwo has to do is one or two Shadow Balls and he wins.

Also, Mewtwo has his spoon that boosts his abilities as well.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Run Mewtwo!!! The tentacles are coming!!!....when tentacles get involved it never ends well Y. Y

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Did I just see statscaling?! Anyways, Mewtwo wins easily.

@TheBlackDragonz said:

Did I just see statscaling?! Anyways, Mewtwo wins easily.

Yup you did lol..

I really don't see how some people actually think Deoxys=Mewtwo lol..

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

.....Mewtwo rapes Deoxys so badly.

Spoon slap to the face.

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

In the manga Deoxys defeated Manga Mewtwo.

@321zigzag1: Isn't Mewtwo connected to Blaine and both take damage IIRC.

Blaine dies and Mewtwo dies too... well I kinda got behind in the manga... lol I left on Crystal debut.

By game, Mewtwo stomps.

@DBZ_universe said:

@321zigzag1: Isn't Mewtwo connected to Blaine and both take damage IIRC.

Blaine dies and Mewtwo dies too... well I kinda got behind in the manga... lol I left on Crystal debut.

By game, Mewtwo stomps.

Blaine and MEwtwo separated in the manga.

Depends which version these two creatures are.

Pokémon are too diverse that anime, manga, and game has to be treated separately.

Anime version of Mewtwo is supposed to be the strongest although its implied his "new" altered form is necessary to defeat Genesect and his crew.

@321zigzag1: Ah they seperated! did not know that thanks, also yes Pokémon is diverse.

I wonder what his new form have, like stats and ability. If his stats are 720 then holy snap!

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Mewtwo should win. His powers are way more potent.

Deoxys was having hard time against Rayquaza, just Imagine how he will struggle against Mewtwo who is much better and has Ghost type attacks.

@DBZ_universe said:

@321zigzag1: Ah they seperated! did not know that thanks, also yes Pokémon is diverse.

I wonder what his new form have, like stats and ability. If his stats are 720 then holy snap!

If you want to go by stats technically Black or White Kyurem has the 2nd strongest ones with 700.

I doubt though any stats will surpass Arceus for any reason though.

You have anime Mewtwo fans who think Mewtwo can even defeat Arceus.

@321zigzag1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

If you want to go by stats technically Black or White Kyurem has the 2nd strongest ones with 700.

Well Kyurem is kinda not legit since it's by fusion.

Well Mewtwo could go 700.

Mewtwo would lose to Arceus yes, but give him 2 day of prep and he would stomp Arceus.

@DBZ_universe said:

@321zigzag1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Well Kyurem is kinda not legit since it's by fusion.

Well Mewtwo could go 700.

Mewtwo would lose to Arceus yes, but give him 2 day of prep and he would stomp Arceus.

I suppose the problem is that movie versions of the Creation Trio and Arceus were underwhelming and the English Dub of Mewtwo conjuring a planetary potential storm, although its implied that their true powers have to awakened by the 3 pixie legendaries.

ANd of course generation 1 nostalgia and Arceus looking like a "Goat" didn't help either.

@321zigzag1: Yes, they need Uxie, Afzel, and Mespirit to awake

Mewtwo in the English Dub>Arceus since Meteor>Arceus and Mewtwo is planet threat.

Also like I said, Mewtwo can beat Arceus if he has 2 days prep since he is above in intelligence than the human that owned Arceus.

Arceus is a Normal-type Pokémon. Mewtwo have a chance to defeat it in the games, since it is one of the few Pokémon who can learn Aura Sphere. However, Arceus is able to use Giratina's signature move, which is Ghost-type and it's super effective against Mewtwo.

@alternative_backup: True, but Mewtwo is faster than Arceus and has a higher SPA.

e Mewtwo could not beat easily Arceus if it carries the zap plate, and taking his attack and special defence to its maximum.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel