Deoxys vs Mewtwo vs Giratina

Topic started by DarksideoftheMoon on Aug. 10, 2011. Last post by JThree47605 3 years ago.
Post by DarksideoftheMoon (80 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Deoxys
      Deoxys

Giratina
 Giratina

Mewtwo
 Mewtwo

Battle takes place in the reverse world, Giratina with it's abilities brought Mewtwo and Deoxys to the reverse world to rid them of the real world, just like what he was trying to do with Dialga and possibly Palkia as well.  

Battle ends when two out of three of them have been K.O'd
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
i will have to go to giratina, he has the upperhand being in both the reverse world and being a ghost type and possesing dark attacks
and then to deoxys because of his speed, and mewtwo would be last
Post by ManofSteel (26 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Giratina, because, according to powerscaling, the Pokemon is equivalent if not superior to creatures that can bend space and time on a whim. (Seperate entities). Mewtwo was Island-Busting at best; Deoxys, not much stronger. 
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@ManofSteel said:
Giratina, because, according to powerscaling, the Pokemon is equivalent if not superior to creatures that can bend space and time on a whim. (Seperate entities). Mewtwo was Island-Busting at best; Deoxys, not much stronger. 
gonna have to go with this.
Post by DarksideoftheMoon (80 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@ManofSteel: Giratina had trouble fighting both Pikachu and Shaymin, Also had trouble with Dialga. Seeing as Mewtwo and Deoxys are smaller it would be tougher for Giratina to attack seeing as if it misses and "does something in the reverse world" it has a big impact in the real world, and Giratina has his intangibility that he pretty much uses in the movie alot. This would be a close call, with Mewtwo's psychic powers as well as Deoxys' powers Giratina has his work cut out for him. Plus Girtina hasn't shown his true strength in the reverse world since if he "Breaks something" it has a huge impacted on the real world, thats why it  fought harder and stronger in the real world rather then the reverse world. 

And btw, Giratina is also trapped in the reverse world, with no way out, just like in the movie.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Im going with Mewtwo
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@DarksideoftheMoon: I think for the sake of this battle Giratina should be allowed to go all out, as far as having trouble with Pikachu and Shaymin, I think it was PIS, Giratina would crush them without the slightest of effort and as far as this battle goes, I go with Giratina, mainly due to him being ghost type
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel