Demon world vs Soul society

Topic started by rein on Aug. 20, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by taichokage (12,683 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@rein:  dude unfair. equivalent bleach chars would be 

Ichigo
Byakuya or Ulquiorra 
Uryuu
Aizen would actually be equivalent to yomi but to make it more fair someone like starrk or baraggan would be okay
Yoruichi or Harribel (not soifon who is the weakest strong female)

As you had it team yyh wins except maybe for ichigo who may have ascended to the point where he could beat everyone on this thread but that remains to be seen. As it stands yyh team should win. Also i dont mean to sound like a jerk or anything but were you being a bit biased  in these pairings?
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I would never have thought that taichokage would vote against a Bleach character. Not calling you a fanboy or anything, but this is truly quite shocking.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,413 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @FormerCrimsonKing said:

where was that stated? post SCANS not anime proof that proves that its an illusion

Scans for Byakuya illusion: 

Utsusemi- A technique were Byakuya mixes an afterimage with Shunpo, allowing him to dodge attacks that appear to hit him. This was a technique taught to him by Youruichi Shihoin, and as such he prefers not to use it. He uses this technique during his confrontation with the 7th Espada Zommari Leroux. 

Byakuya appears to be stabbed
Byakuya appears to be stabbed

But he dodges using his Utsusemi
But he dodges using his Utsusemi

.& yamamoto is not even close to city busting "
Aizen said his attack had more than enough power to destroy the city and area around it, and Yamma took it sent back at him.  Please, don't tell me your HST hatred and bias now extends past Nartuo to Bleach? "

actually, bleach is one of my favorite animes, also i love naruto as well..i just enjoy listening to THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL turn naruto characters into gods lol...aizen's statement is a hyperbole, there is NO proof to back up aizen's statement
@JThree47605 said:
" I would never have thought that taichokage would vote against a Bleach character. Not calling you a fanboy or anything, but this is truly quite shocking. "
I'm full of surprises lol not really, just being fair this time.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FormerCrimsonKing: I see no reason why Aizen would lie in a statement he made to himself.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,413 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@ryujinjakka12 said: 
lol so because ppl in yyhverse stopped hiei's dragon, it wont work on byakuya? lol sensui & mukuro are leagues above byakuya in every way, & bui didnt beat it he simply re directed it wit his battle aura...one punch fro, yusuke would take ichigo out...him and sensui were bustin hills & mountains with their punches
Can you effectively prove YHS characters are faster than Bleach? I said Yusuke was hill-mountain buster vs Sunsei, at the end he is likely multi mountain.  Yamma Ji would be stronger. High tier Captain or Espada would be on par (most likely) DOTDF could work on Byakuya, but Byakuya can dodge with his Utsusemi after image flash step. Byakuya is also a Kido Master. Byakuya has many forms of Bankai, he could use Senkei and put Hiei in an area were Byakuya's reitsu weakens him and makes him slower. "

as you can see from those scans, hiei outran a gas explosion, traveled 2-300 yards and stabbed sniper from behind within seconds....&outrunning a explosion>>>>anything shown by bleach(maybe except current ichigo feat)...and this is only A class hiei, and everyone on that list are S-S+ level and are way faster than that....demon world speedblitzes
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
That was B-class Hiei. He doesn't reach A-class until Yusuke 'dies'. And prior to that Hiei crossed a city when Botan blew that spirit whistle in scant seconds, where he falls out of a tree because it annoyed him so much.
@ReiKai: yeah. I think that most bleach chars. are faster but hiei stands alone. He could probably outrace any bleach character except maybe Yoruichi and possibly characters like Aizen and that's a maybe.
This isn't counting Sensui and Yusuke outpacing Hiei or when Yusuke went to Makai later and ran at super-speed for 3days straight across tens of thousands of miles just to reach Raizen's castle, and Yusuke wasn't even tired. Strength, power, speed, stamina, destructive ability. Everything goes hands down to YYH.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Yu Yu Hakusho FTW! Demon world wins.
@FormerCrimsonKing: Out pacing an explosion, im fairly certain shunpo could do the same.
Outpacing an explosion that covers an entire mountain range? Yeah don't think so.
@ReiKai: That wasn't a mountain range.
Go watch the Yomi fight. They fight on giant landmasses consisting of mountains, streams, forests, etc. Yomi ruptured it with one of his attacks.
@ReiKai: My point still remains, the thing with Sniper was not a mountain range.
I'm not talking about Sniper. He's a useless weak tool. And Hiei is still faster in B-class than the whole Bleach-verse. C-class during Saint Beast arc he carved Seiryu 16 times in an instant and no one could follow him. Yusuke said he could barely make out 7-8 before everything else was just too fast for him to count. Hiei was much faster in Dark Tournament arc. Kurama didn't even see him move when it appeared Hiei was split in half, and instead appeared on the bulky demons shoulders before casually pushing his sword down through the morons skull.
@ReiKai: I was referring to the scan shown. 

16 hits in an instant is faster than bleach? 

You obviously do not listen. Hiei did that at C-class levels. He could've done more, but had no reason to. And Seiryu could already throw hundreds of blows per second. That's how he froze the room. And Hiei called him a half-assed ice master.
@ReiKai: So prove how much faster he becomes, all your going off of is speculation and worthless hyperbole. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel