Deidara vs Kakuzu

Topic started by Obito on Dec. 6, 2012. Last post by Obito 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The fight takes place in the Village Hidden in the Rain. Morals are off. No prep. Who wins?

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I see Kakuzu winning this to be honest. He's faster than Kakashi so there's a chance he could end it quickly, and if Deidara takes to the skies then Kakuzu can just release the masks. With 4 of them on his tail Deidara is going to have a tough time, and Kakuzu could force him to the ground with them. His iron skin would give him a good defense against the bombs as well, C2 or higher would likely be needed to do any damage at all.

Not to mention, Kakuzu has got an extra few decades' worth of experience on Deidara.

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Kakuzu,  

He has lightning element that counters Deidara's bombs along with the Iron Skin that provides him perfect defense against any of Deidara's bombs but C2 and C0.  

Also his masks can fly and are all separate beings that can spam the shit out of their attacks that would surely overwhelm Deidara 

Kakuzu is a lot faster than Kakashi (By far, even with a three tomoe sharingan) 
Post by 321zigzag1 (642 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@5th said:

Kakuzu, He has lightning element that counters Deidara's bombs along with the Iron Skin that provides him perfect defense against any of Deidara's bombs but C2 and C0. Also his masks can fly and are all separate beings that can spam the shit out of their attacks that would surely overwhelm Deidara Kakuzu is a lot faster than Kakashi (By far, even with a three tomoe sharingan)

I think you mean C3, C4, and C0. C2 is up for grabs.

As for the masks flying, only the wind one supposedly can fly. The problem with this is that is, can't Deidara evade by going simply high enough?

Kakuzu is not that much faster than Kakashi if he is.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kakazu gets my vote.

I'd like to think Kakazu could take Deidara out before Deidara unleashes in his C4 or C0.

However having said that, I know see no way in how Kakazu could hope to defend himself if Deidara did use C4 or C0 so Deidara could also win this.

I guess it depends on how much clay Deidara has on him at the time too.

I'm still sticking with Kakazu though, like Girugamesh said, his years of experience and constant unrelenting attacks should keep Deidara on the defensive.

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@321zigzag1 said:

I could care less who wins but...

@5th said:

Kakuzu, He has lightning element that counters Deidara's bombs along with the Iron Skin that provides him perfect defense against any of Deidara's bombs but C2 and C0. Also his masks can fly and are all separate beings that can spam the shit out of their attacks that would surely overwhelm Deidara Kakuzu is a lot faster than Kakashi (By far, even with a three tomoe sharingan)

I think you mean C3, C4, and C0. C2 is up for grabs.

As for the masks flying, only the wind one supposedly can fly. The problem with this is that is, can't Deidara evade by going simply high enough?

Kakuzu is not that much faster than Kakashi if he is.

They all fly if you've watched the episode where he fought Team Asuma and Kakashi 

Kakuzu drop kick Kakashi (Who had his three tomoe Sharingan activated) and had cornered him with pure prowess alone, if it weren't for Shikimaru's plan he would've torn Kakashi's heart out of his chest.
Post by 321zigzag1 (642 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@5th said:

They all fly if you've watched the episode where he fought Team Asuma and Kakashi

Kakuzu drop kick Kakashi (Who had his three tomoe Sharingan activated) and had cornered him with pure prowess alone, if it weren't for Shikimaru's plan he would've torn Kakashi's heart out of his chest.

Manga takes precedence over anime adaptation. Even regardless of that I don't see how that is true flight for all of them minus the Wind Mask. They jump insanely high and ascend slower.

You must be talking about the blitz Kakuzu did when Kakashi thought he died. While it was a blitz it was immense close quarter with sudden surprise. And it never occured again.

@ohgodwhy said:

Kakazu gets my vote.

I'd like to think Kakazu could take Deidara out before Deidara unleashes in his C4 or C0.

However having said that, I know see no way in how Kakazu could hope to defend himself if Deidara did use C4 or C0 so Deidara could also win this.

I guess it depends on how much clay Deidara has on him at the time too.

I'm still sticking with Kakazu though, like Girugamesh said, his years of experience and constant unrelenting attacks should keep Deidara on the defensive.

I can see this in a way.

Its somewhat circumstantial to me.

Also it begs the question. Can False Darkness electrify for example all of C3 and C4 at a single current? Its like that argument few people attempted saying the lightning mask can shock the entire waterdome at one blast while not considering the size consideration.

Hence also Deidara likes to fly really high and had the speed to evade Gaara's sand speed attacks at least for early Part 2 standards.

Lightning Mask is however Kakuzu's fastest attack though.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,083 posts) See mini bio Level 14

deigara could just blow himself up so i say tie but honestly could see it going either person but i'll give kakuzu an advantage because of experience- plus he fought the first hokage and lived to tell the tale.

Post by taichokage (13,023 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I agree with the majority. Kakuzu should win. 5 heart bodies gives him high defense against all but C0 which would kill them both and needs time. Additionally, Kakuzu has high offense, including lightning which nullifies the affects of Deidara's bombs.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Keep the debate going, animevicers.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel