Deidara vs Erza Scarlet

Topic started by jnw93 on June 6, 2012. Last post by TheBlackDragonz 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Both In character

no intel or prep

Set on Thriller Bark

Restrictions

No C0 or C4

No Lightning Emperor Armor

vs
vs
Post by othus12 (6,181 posts) See mini bio Level 12

without c4 deidara is dead

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Yeah... However Deidara is way to fast for the likes of Ezra who's speed isn't as matching to Deidaras when he's on flight. All Deidara has to do is throw a C3  and this fight is over  

This thing leveled Suna
 This thing leveled Suna
Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Let's not underestimate Erza. She's shown herself to be able to tank blasts which were said to be able to obliterate towns and she took 200x the damage she can inflict on herself when she destroyed Laxus lacrima orbs. She can tank pretty much any attack, maybe not C3 but definitely anything else Deidara can throw at her.

Then she has her flight armour which let her fight against Racer, before she got 3v1ed. Racer is the guy that can do this.

So speed shouldn't be much of an issue because with that armour on she may possibly be even faster than Deidara.

She also has lightening empress armour with which she can fire lightening beams or multiple beams of lightening which would make Deidara's C3 useless. It would also severely limit what attacks Deidara could use against her.

Even normally she can slash with such ferocity that she can rip right through steel similar to what Sephiroth was doing. In the manga just recently she took on 100 monsters, some of which were said to be as strong as the 10 great wizard saints.

Erza would win this in my opinion.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm sure that the Adamantine Armor can withstand most of the explosions, and Erza can adapt easily to the situation by changing her armor( althoug hit will be a little more difficult without Lightning Emperor, apparently). However, that's not all Deidara can do, but to what extent I'm not sure. But due to the Adamantine Armor's durability, I'll give this one to Erza for now.

Oops didn't read the OP, she'd still win though, without lightening empress armour. Unless he used C3 but she could probably flee the area.

@ohgodwhy: Deidara isn't stupid you know? I highly doubt he'll be hit by the likes of her considering he's tricked the Tsuchikage, Sasuke, and Team Kakashi along with Yamato with clay clones. If he does that that'll ultimately lead to Erza's demise as all he has to do is make his C3 while she's being stalled by his clone. 

@TheNobody
And Erza isn't exactly stupid either. I am sure now that the Adamantine Armor can withstand whatever Deidara can throw at her. And also, Heaven's Wheel armor can launch MULTIPLE projectile swords. Heaven's Wheel can attack both clone and real Deidara.

@TheBlackDragonz:  

But she isn't as intelligent and smart as Deidara. And I'm sure Deidara can avoid all those attacks while being airborne, he was capable of escaping Gaara's sand which I must say can move at a subsonic close to supersonic level as his sand was capable of reacting to the likes of Madara. What are you talking about? You think Erza can tank something like C3 which leveled the entire Sunagakure? The Sunagakure is at a town level and that blast was enough to set the entire village into another desert. I highly doubt Erza has the durability to survive just a blast like that. Her attacks can't keep up with the likes of Deidara. 

The Adamantine armor can tank that. It tanked a similar attack near point-blank range and survived with only minor injuries.
@TheBlackDragonz: Scans and feats please
Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ohgodwhy said:

Let's not underestimate Erza. She's shown herself to be able to tank blasts which were said to be able to obliterate towns and she took 200x the damage she can inflict on herself when she destroyed Laxus lacrima orbs. She can tank pretty much any attack, maybe not C3 but definitely anything else Deidara can throw at her.

Then she has her flight armour which let her fight against Racer, before she got 3v1ed. Racer is the guy that can do this.

So speed shouldn't be much of an issue because with that armour on she may possibly be even faster than Deidara.

She also has lightening empress armour with which she can fire lightening beams or multiple beams of lightening which would make Deidara's C3 useless. It would also severely limit what attacks Deidara could use against her.

Even normally she can slash with such ferocity that she can rip right through steel similar to what Sephiroth was doing. In the manga just recently she took on 100 monsters, some of which were said to be as strong as the 10 great wizard saints.

Erza would win this in my opinion.

Hold yourself for a moment.

What town blasts? The best durability feat I recall for her was the jupiter cannon when she were her best defensive armor but even then it took her out of submission for a while granted this is post skip but still and also Jupiter Cannon is city block level more likely.

Also she cannot defend herself and attack at the same time with adamatine armor. Its only defense, and it doesn't cover the face either.

If she wants to attack she needs to switch armors and Deidara is a guy who loves using feint moves with his explosive clay.

Feat wise she isn't tanking casually C3 either, although one could argue she could in post skip.

Also there is no intel nor prep so she is not going to use Lightning Empress armor right off the bat. It took Sasuke a while to figure out the Clay's weakness and thats because he uses raiton all the time and was familiar with the elemental wheel. Erza does not enjoy such convenience nor she uses lightning empress armor usually either.

She is better off using 200 sword armoro thing.

100 monsters feat doesn't mean much when Deidara can easily replicate that too, considering that the monsters are relatively unknown. Although its a great showing Erza Scarlet is a monster at close combat but Deidara is not.

Does flight armor grant actual flight anyway?

She can win but she is at a inherent disadvantage due to Deidara's fighting style.

@TheNobody

said:

Yeah... However Deidara is way to fast for the likes of Ezra who's speed isn't as matching to Deidaras when he's on flight. All Deidara has to do is throw a C3 and this fight is over

A regular C1 to her face via trickery can easily get her too. That is if Deidara managed to successdully flank her. IT can be done but its not easy. Erza is intelligent too.

@othus12

said:

without c4 deidara is dead

No, Deidara's flight advantage gives him an aeriel threat that Erza lacks although, unless if I recall flight armor grants actual flight speed or she can use 200 sword things. The latter is preferable to get Deidara.

@TheNobody: I didn't say he's dumb but he's not as clever as you've made him out to be either. Using clones to trick people is ninja 101, he's no where near on the same level of Sasuke, Itachi etc. He's also lost to Sasuke and more embarrassingly lost to a Kankuro and Sai combo. He's not that great intelligence wise and clones aren't that great either. Old Naruto used to use clones all the time but when up against a superior opponent they're not much use.

Also she has her fairy armour so if there is a problem she can summon up to 200 swords and impale everything. Plus the speed thing I said earlier, she was on par with a guy who can easily move faster than super sonic speeds/possibly hypersonic? (even though it was just time manipulation).

Her real trick is just in how versatile she is. She can change and adapt to any situation and as far as battle intelligence goes she's very clever as she always finds a way to beat her opponent and you can't say the same for Deidara who got well and truly trumped by Sasuke.

@ohgodwhy: The problem is if she can fly or not? I see Deidara easily maneuvering whatever she dishes out at him (when he's on airborne). We can't disregard the feats of him escaping Gaara's sand at point blank range. If she can't fly she's more than screwed, she royally screwed as all Deidara has to do is spam as many of his explosives as he wants. And even if she can fly how fast can she fly? And the motorcycle guy has no flight, his speed is based on combat and traveling. And clones may be a 101 jutsu for any ninja but Deidara tricked Sasuke, Team Kakashi, and the Tsuchikage. He tricked a Uchiha with the sharingan? Sasuke who saw the microscopic bombs? Sasuke fight between Deidara was pure PIS, Manda should've never survived a blast like that and Sasuke should've never been that fast to make a summoning in a matter of seconds along with having Manda swallow him too. It could've made more sense if Tobi saved him with his spacetime jutsu (My opinion). Adapting won't save her when Deidara drops a C3 explosion on her face. 

@ohgodwhy: Loss to Sasuke was partially plot and you know it. Itachi was genjutsu. It does not change the fact Deidara loves using clone feints.

Naruto doesn't count all the time because his clones lack durability.

You mentioned Erza's versatility but you neglect to mention she can only use the armors one at a time and no, she is not casually surviving C3 if it hits her especially point blank.

She never truly tanked Jupiter cannon either.

You are being too broad with battle intelligence, Sasuke has regular narutoverse knowledge on elements, Erza does not.

Also Erza's main strength is in close combat something Deidara can avoid. Other than 200 swords there is not much she can do as long Deidara sits up in the sky. Its not good idea to downplay anything especially when his loss to Sai and Kankuro was being overconfident and Kishimoto's Sai angry plot hax.

@321zigzag1: You're right about the Jupiter cannon thing being around city block buster level. I was more referring to the lacrima that Laxus placed around the city. They were said to be able to destroy the entire town and Erza took out 200 of them by herself. Not really indicative of her being able to tank town buster damage but it definitely showed that she has some crazy durability.

Like I just said she her battle intelligence is very high, like say Natsu, Naruto or Goku. She can easily find out what weaknesses her opponent has and she can formulate a strategy on how to best defeat them. In terms of battle intelligence I place her above Deidara who is shown to sometimes make mistakes during battle and get caught out because of them. Deidara has effectively died twice.

Speed wise I put her above Deidara as well because of her flight armour.

The only threat that I see here is Deidara using C3 but that can be avoided or she could possibly use Flame Empress armour to reduce the flame damage by half. Just a theory but I'm sure she'd find away.

In terms of Deidara flying which seems to be the winning factor for Deidara here, Erza has her black wing armour with which she can also fly if needed and as I stated before she can fire sword pressure blasts like Sephiroth which can cut through steel. She can also fly with her Heaven's wheel armour.

@TheNobody: see the above post. She has two armour which let her fly, three if her flight armour actually lets her fly or just move really fast and jump high.

@321zigzag1: To that last paragraph, that was exactly the point I was trying to make. He's too cocky and would probably underestimate her. Both are in character as stated by the OP. His cockiness let him get screwed by Itachi, Sasuke, Kankrup/Sai.

@ohgodwhy: Oh that? I don't see that being town buster actually. But yes.

Yes her intelligence is high which is why I acknowledged Deidara is not going to have it easy trying to flank her with C1s, It can be done to the face but anyway. She probably could figure out weakness for Deidara but her chance with the whole lightning > clay factor is not going to come to her in a snap.

Deidara killed himself in his first death because of Sasuke's inherent advantage of sharingan seeing C4, and countering his clay with raiton. He just had the right abilites and was intelligent to do so.

Note that She can mainly use armors one at a time which cuts her versatility advantage. Deidara on the other hand with his limited jutsu is good at making use of it. But anyway.

C3 is a gamebreaker but C2 and C1 are threats if hit. Erza's other armors are durable too but not compared to adamantine. C2 causes huge explosions.

The main problem as you said too is flight. Erza is a close combatant but she has range. I don't recall her actually flying with Heaven's wheel. 200 swords from the armor though is a good chance for her.

ITs betrer than Bacchus who is even more linear. then again its better than Racer

As for his cockiness. His latter came from being Edo Tensei. The former was sharingan jealousy. Not so much for this situation. The only way is that Erza mocks Deidara's art and takes advantage of it and Deidar loses cool.

@321zigzag1: You're right she can only use one at a time but she can switch between them in an instant so it shouldn't pose too much of a problem.

She can fly with the Heaven's wheel armour but it doesn't seem to be for a very long time, her black wing armour gives her a far longer flight time.

I didn't understand what you meant in that one from last paragraph, but she is very fast with her flight armour on as she was able to keep up with Racer who can do feats as shown in gif a few posts up. She's also stated to be a match for Laxus who can turn into and move as fast as lightening.

She could probably tank a c1 to the face, she's tanked a lot worse than a c1 before.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel