Defeat Goku

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 7, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CerusSerenade: Like I said, what is to stop Goku from one shotting Atem before he gets the chance?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,678 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@CerusSerenade: Like I said, what is to stop Goku from one shotting Atem before he gets the chance?

Wanting to fight his opponet at their best. That and the 15 minutes of prep. They aren't bloodlusted.

@CerusSerenade: True. But then again, the op says to keep a lid on cheap hax.

Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Yubel wrecks him.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@dccomicsrule2011: I love yubel

Post by 5th (1,298 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8: Because Saga's punches accelerate beyond the speed of light, and are capable of pulverizing Bronze Cloth (Amplified to rivaling even Gold Cloth which is like star or planet durability)

Also, he could just warp Goku away into another dimension.

Or just pull off a Demon Emperor Fist and make Goku his puppet

Or worseeee

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@5th: this is debatable but

i think dimensional warping falls under "hax" category. also i think faster than light movements are considered as hax category.

therefore u cant use that character

are you saying yami yugi is hax? lol hilarious

you are a troll. i read the rules of your thread over and over again. it's basically a troll thread. goku has the hax power of teleportation, and even goku ssj1 is many, many times stronger than someone who can tank a planet killer without a scratch. you put ssj3 goku.

all characters i know of that have that level of power also have hax abilities. obviously my knowledge is limited, but from what i have been reading so far from this thread, everyone else is also having a hard time finding one.

the reason i say you're a troll is

-u know that there are very few characters that can tank planet killing attacks but also have no hax abilities

-you ask that we come up with non-hax characters to kill someone that considers planet killers to be as strong as ants, knowing that such characters are extremely rare

-in other words u created the thread knowing that within the rules you set, it is extremely unlikely that anyone will be able to come up with anything good. you know that any argument we make will be futile due to the rules you set

= troll

@axavierhansz: Umm, yeah. Mindbone, soul stealing shadow games, summoning monsters, I would call that hax. Plus he has a move that erases evil from someone's mind so this fight would be over before it starts with him.

Online Now

@axavierhansz: for the last time the rules are not mine ,I made my own rules so stop trolling this post

@axavierhansz: I'm pretty sure having the speed to move at the speed of light or faster isn't hax...

Because Saga doesn't use any haxs when he's in H2H combat

So yeah, even without the use of his "Haxs" he could punch Goku to death before you could even realize he's dead

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

actually i'm pretty sure moving at the speed of light or faster is hax

from a relativity standpoint, if ur absolute speed is higher than light, ur mass is, unless im mistaken, infinite. ur energy is also infinite (this is assuming you are something that has mass to begin with, which is why light itself not having infinite mass doesn't contradict anything since it is massless to begin with). infinite mass moving at any type of speed = infinite energy = hax.

now, you're gonna argue that this isn't sci fi forums, screw relativity.

fine. here's another reason why it's hax. anything that is moving faster than the speed of light cannot be seen in a meaningful way. that is, if i am moving towards you at faster than the speed of light, i am,in the context of a fight, invisible. i'mnot actually invisible but you cannot see me before i hit you, since the light that bounces off me travels slower than i do. by the time the light from my body reaches you, i would've hit you already.

this means that in the context of a fight, i am invisible. what is more since this isn't actual invisiblity but rather moving faster than light, there is no countermeasure. it's not like in star trek where your scanners can scan through the romulan cloaking field, because you CAN see me. i'm just invisible because you can't see me before you die.

faster than light movement = unbreakable invisiblity = hax.

now i recognize that some entities don't need eyesight to see. still, the fact that there are ways to defeat you doesn't make you less hax.

e.g. Q in star trek can defeat other Q. just because they're defeatable doesn't make them less hax.

Post by Stevemagegod (26 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SMXLR8: he is a God. He became the Eternal Dragon at the end of GT

@Stevemagegod: I see your point but,

If I'm not mistaken the OP says nothing about HAX characters not being allowed so I'm still sticking with Saga.

Online Now

@5th: well I did say try and keep hax to a minimum

Post by KingOfAsh (1,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@KingOfAsh: what is this for?

Online Now

how about now?

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
All high-tiered Digimon still rape.
Online Now

@TheBlackDragonz: what about pokemon same thing?

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@debeze said:

saint seiya top tiers ...

lol not sure why u posted this here @OP

Five Gold Saints, doesn't really matter who but i would prefer Lost Canvas.
Sailor Galaxia.

"-Characters with extremely cheap powers/items (reality warping, high-end matter manipulation/magic, Death Notes, Toonforce, etc.) are not allowed."

sorry but they are not allowed

i think characters like the get backers ones would be a great match for goku.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel