Defeat Goku

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 7, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,895 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: lol

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Pft, Darsh would take out RK Thor. Stronger than Odin though he was, not nearly as hax as Darsh. Both still smoke Goku like he's nothing.
FTL'ing, sun-busting angels like Raphael can't see Darsh's attacks they're so fast. Bye-Bye Goku.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,465 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ReiKai: I haven't read Bastard... so I just wanted to ask. Is DS the strongest in the series?

Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Gen jutsu users aloud?
Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

OP is dumb

OP explicitly states no hax powers allowed.

Goku is universal threat (he is equal to Buu who is universal threat)

Thing is, universal threat is already kind of hax by itself, because by DBZ logic, power level increase also allows you to defend against higher level attacks (e.g. first appearance super saiyan future trunks who survived planet killer attack without any damage, and who could use his bare hands to block a sword strike by a planet-buster character).

Basically, anyone who is above a universal threat HAS to be hax (e.g. superman can fight at full strength even after his heart stops = nearly immortal, hulk has theoretically infinite strength depending on his anger level, which puts him on omnipotence power levels). But having hax powers instantly makes the character inadmissible. Plus, Goku has hax powers himself (instant transmission, which, as shown in Cell saga, can be used during battle).

As it stands, SSJ3 Goku > SSJ2 Goku > FPSSJ Goku > early SSJ Goku > early SSJ Future Trunks > Frieza

Freiza = someone who could produce a world killing attack while not at full strength, using a single finger, without any exertion, and early SSJ Future Trunks = tanks planet killing attack without a scratch.

Basically you would need galaxy killers to touch Goku. But how many non-hax characters do we known that can destroy galaxies?

Let me summarize the rules of this battle

Rule 1) Goku wins.

/thread

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Oh I forgot to add. If in character, Yami Yugi solos because he can easily convince Goku to play a shadow game, then penalty game on Goku's soul. I mean heck, tao was able to get Goku to try those ring puzzles without much effort. Even if Goku is evil, Yugi's superior psychological manipulation should have no problems convincing Goku to play.

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@axavierhansz: So simple, there is no point in overthinking this. Chi Chi > Goku

Post by SMXLR8 (6,895 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@axavierhansz: you should not be talking since you called me a troll for no reason and made a one sided fight. As for the OP did you even read? I made My own rules for this so re - read

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@axavierhansz said:

Oh I forgot to add. If in character, Yami Yugi solos because he can easily convince Goku to play a shadow game, then penalty game on Goku's soul. I mean heck, tao was able to get Goku to try those ring puzzles without much effort. Even if Goku is evil, Yugi's superior psychological manipulation should have no problems convincing Goku to play.

Except, umm, Goku doesn't have a deck or know how to play or have a duel disc. Plus, how is Atem to stop Goku from one shotting him on sight before he gets a chance to explain the rules of his children's card game?

Post by Dream (7,221 posts) See mini bio Level 20

If no hax is allowed, then it's simply finding characters superior in stats to Goku (and for the DBZ-tards, he isn't like Superman as you proclaim). If you take away her ability to milk black holes for BFR, Diebuster's Nono has stats far superior to Goku's.

On Bastard!! (returning from No Power thanks to goddamn Blizzard Nemo), Dark Schneider will pretty much be the most powerful guy in the series next to God (heck they're making him fight his opposite, the Adam of Light, aka Jesus Christ).

Darsh has the Judas Pain, which at Base had the power equivalent of a super-massive black hole that will endlessly become more and more powerful.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,467 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@axavierhansz said:

Except, umm, Goku doesn't have a deck or know how to play or have a duel disc. Plus, how is Atem to stop Goku from one shotting him on sight before he gets a chance to explain the rules of his children's card game?

Bloodlusted Atem doesn't need card games, he just soulfucks Goku.

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Gold Experience Requiem

The Saint Of Killers

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

many others, actually what is the point of this? It's just a thread for people to make a list of their characters to beat Goku, anybody worth debating with should already know Goku's limits.

@ReiKai said:

On Bastard!! (returning from No Power thanks to goddamn Blizzard Nemo), Dark Schneider will pretty much be the most powerful guy in the series next to God (heck they're making him fight his opposite, the Adam of Light, aka Jesus Christ). Darsh has the Judas Pain, which at Base had the power equivalent of a super-massive black hole that will endlessly become more and more powerful.

Pretty insane! can he beat Living Tribunal? just asking.

@DBZ_universe: I doubt it, DS is not really a reality warper and has been clocked at Universal or so. His Dispell bound is what usually wins most battles alone though, that is true hax. But LT ROLFstomps DS, DS is maybe nigh imnipotent, LT can take a dozen Dark Schneiders and it would be easy for him.

Also Living Tribunal's rivals would need to be high level reality warpers like the Specre considering his is second only to TOAA and maybe one or two others.

Post by lkilla4 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3

I would put DS at multi galaxy not universal

@lkilla4: I thought so, my memory on Bastard is a bit shaky, I thought he was clocked somewhere to that degree, still he doesn't need that much raw power with Dispell bound at his disposal.

Also is the following a reality altering feat:
Also is the following a reality altering feat:

@Kurohige said:

@DBZ_universe: I doubt it, DS is not really a reality warper and has been clocked at Universal or so. His Dispell bound is what usually wins most battles alone though, that is true hax. But LT ROLFstomps DS, DS is maybe nigh imnipotent, LT can take a dozen Dark Schneiders and it would be easy for him.

I see! thanks for the info!

Darsh does have some Reality Warping and what is shown in the scene above is just a side-effect of their energies clashing (Dark Schneider and Fallen Uriel), breaking the walls of reality and shifting them between Hell and the Earth, the barrier to which can only be breached by either the Judas Pain acting as a key or the force equivalent of the Big Bang to create a temporary opening.

Dispel Bound does protect him against most attacks, but he still needs to put out enough power on his own to defeat his opponents. He also has tread upon God's domain by resurrecting people from Memory, like he did with Uriel's sister. Which was something no one else was capable of doing.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel