Defeat Goku

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 7, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 9 months ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,693 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Defeat goku?! A simply matter (proceeds to draw Goku, then on same paper a Magikarp, then proceeds to draw Goku getting destroyed by a Magikarp then proceeds to erase Goku completely with an eraser) there I defeated Goku :)

on a more serious note: lots of people could kill Goku almost by accident in SS, TTGL, Bastard!, Tenchi Muyo, but since you said no hax or reality warping ill go with Sailor Moon who can bust a galaxy

Post by SMXLR8 (6,951 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ImDictatorBowDown: all i said was no hax

@SMXLR8: first post says those "-Characters with extremely cheap powers/items (reality warping, high-end matter manipulation/magic, Death Notes, Toonforce, etc.) are not allowed."

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

sailor moon powers work against good beings?

@debeze: he may not die from a direct hit but if she busts the galaxy goku would die anyway, no way to breathe, so he dies as a side affect

@ImDictatorBowDown: I have my own rules re read and look closer

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@debeze: Goku is evil in this instance so her powers would work(I've never read or seen a lick of Sailor Moon by the way)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Yoshimori Sumimura, He activates Shinkai.... Goku goes in it and turns him good again! since he is able to do anything he so wishes in Shinkai... and Goku doesn't die or get hurt! tada!

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Awww, no hax...well then. x4 of Hakumen and 1 Hazama. All relativistic speeds last time I checked and Hazama is a ghost so he's intangible. Except to Ookami. Because it can cut through space.
Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Super Galaxy Dreadnaught Gurren Lagann.

Dark Schneider as well. Overlord Zetta from Makai Kingdom, and Gig from Soul Nomad & the World Eaters too. They all can beat him on their own, rather easily might I add.

Post by 5th (1,205 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Pegasus Seiya, Hyoga Cygnus, Andromeda Shun, Dragon Shiryu, and Ikki Phoenix.

Either of them could solo the DBZ verse (And these are them during the temples arc)

Post by ReiKai (3,464 posts) See mini bio Level 9

There, I defeated Goku.

lol why should goku turn evil... stupid :p he is the nicest guy ever

@debeze: true but he was evil when he was a baby

Post by taichokage (12,697 posts) See mini bio Level 20
No he wasn't, he was only intended to be.
Post by ReiKai (3,464 posts) See mini bio Level 9
He wasn't evil. He just had a wild streak, being born Saiyan. Of course brain damage can fix anything...except the brain damage...and the brain damage...and the brain damage...hey master Roshi, when did you get here?

@ReiKai: lol

yes sayains are race of proud warriors' and pric#@@

Post by ArtsyGal (70 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Goku's a planet level character. You don't need any of the abilities/objects listed above to defeat him.

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Defeat goku?! A simply matter (proceeds to draw Goku, then on same paper a Magikarp, then proceeds to draw Goku getting destroyed by a Magikarp then proceeds to erase Goku completely with an eraser) there I defeated Goku :)

on a more serious note: lots of people could kill Goku almost by accident in SS, TTGL, Bastard!, Tenchi Muyo, but since you said no hax or reality warping ill go with Sailor Moon who can bust a galaxy

Usagi's abilities not only revolve around magic, but she also possesses time manipulation and reality warping (kind of iffy on this one, but she's performed some feats that can be considered reality warping, I guess). So no, you can't use her. However, you can use Sailor Galaxia, who could definitely defeat Goku.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,688 posts) See mini bio Level 13

are gold saints allowed

i get a needle a rock with fire he will die for sure!!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel