Defeat and or match the "Power 6" Challenge!(Read OP)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 19, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,007 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8:

9. your members can be EOS or current( depending on the series)

Can be implies possibility

And about that just check in OBD, Ultimate Kazuma is roughly like Ichigo super black mullet mode and Haru is also right there, thus they are still in HST range.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,732 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Kuma_From_Argentina: haru beat YYH main which the main what above HST like i said can use him

@SMXLR8: Edited it, Haru is only up to the Blue Crimson form, thus heavily depowered, yet his victory over Yusuke was more thanks to Rune Save than his physical capabilities

And once again, as seemingly you cant read your own rules, stop pming me about that they cant be any version, your own rules only grants the possibilities of being EoS, it doesnt orders that they must be, it explicity says can be. Thus I can choose any version of the character. And if you change the rules the only thing you'll prove is what everybody in the battle forums know, that you're a lousy thread maker. So chill out dude, this thread isnt the end of the world, and if somebody else apart from you found a loophole in your own rules, as you constantly do, then do start sending me a fleet of PM asking me to change stuff that are correct according to your own rules...

@Kuma_From_Argentina: if you don't like the rules don't post on the thread so stop tolling my post before a get a mod here

@SMXLR8: I'm not saying I dislike the rules, I'm abiding to it, and if the rules says can be, it means that I can choose, and no matter what you do you can change the meaning of a phrase or twist it. And as I mentioned before, you can change the rules now if you want, but truthfully in what position would that leave you?

@Kuma_From_Argentina: like I said some anime are over so some are EOS others are still going so that is the current get it now?

Post by crushing2012 (36 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8: You know your right... Kazuki Shikimori was a terrible pick... He maybe super strong in his abilities but very limited in his useage... and Alucard was the wrong person to go against luffy... Alucard should have gone up against Ichigo which would will make for a more interesting fight.. And Kirito against Tsuna. And Saber (Fate/Stay Night) should take on Luffy.... Again I I could really care less if my team is defeated, I was just in it for the mach up...

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8 said:

@UltimateHero0406: hey thanks =D

No probs. Sorry for the late response.

@UltimateHero0406: it's ok

Post by waybig1010101 (4,106 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Irakos -heaven's lost property

hei-darker than black

yuki nagato- haruhi suzumiya

accelerator-a certain magical index

shana-shukugan no shana

luckyman-tottemo luckyman

@waybig1010101 said:

zoro -one piece

sasuke- naruto

hao-shaman king

shana-shukugan no shana

Post by waybig1010101 (4,106 posts) See mini bio Level 14

hei-darker than black

yuki nagato- haruhi suzumiya

accelerator-a certain magical index

shana-shukugan no shana

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Why did you cross Zoro off his list?
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i like how this thread isnt even a debate but just the OP attacking people for choosing unacceptable characters

@SpeedForceSpider: Theorically he the rules says that only protagonist can be used. By taking in account he ignored his own rules only to stop me from making a winning team, Rules mean squat here. My opinion is that we should just stop posting in the threads made by SMXLR8. He cant make a thread without fucking his own rules when he is losing

@sickVisionz: can come and see what a user is doing please there trolling and now insulting me for no reason

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I reported you to mods so keep acting like a idiot trolling ,being rude and insulting me . I have told you like 1000 times what to do if you don't like my rules don't comment on my posts Sherlock and your opinion sucks like your comprehension skills since your so slow to understand

Post by CerusSerenade (2,818 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Theorically he the rules says that only protagonist can be used. By taking in account he ignored his own rules only to stop me from making a winning team, Rules mean squat here. My opinion is that we should just stop posting in the threads made by SMXLR8. He cant make a thread without fucking his own rules when he is losing

I approve, spread the word. Ignore everything made by SMXLR8.

@CerusSerenade: stop trying to start trouble <_<

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
People, people 

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel