Defeat and or match the "Power 6" Challenge!(Read OP)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 19, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,644 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@sickVisionz: So even though the OP was the one using the improper form of "anime" compared to his intention I'm the one at fault? What flawless logic you have there.

Until the rules state that only japanese manga/anime is allowed, Samurai Jack is allowed because the OP's own rules by definition say it's ok for him to be in it. If he changes the rules by editing his post I will take out Jack. But until then my point stands and you haven't disproven the fact that the definition of anime applies to all animation.

Post by Fehafare (9,395 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8: None of the rules there say i can't take a character that was already taken by someone.

And no, to my knowledge Tasha isn't above the HST.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Fehafare: yes it does sort of but that is my meaning of the rule fine tasha stays but saber has to go

@SMXLR8:

1. Your team MUST have 6 members in it
2. You can ONLY use characters that are in the HST power range in stats or below
3. your team will be in character
4. You can only use MAIN CHARACTERS, If a series has more then one main then you have to pick one
5. Your team must be Balanced
6. You can't pick more then one character from a series , Try and mix and match your team
7. your team will have no prep
8.your team will have their standard equipment
9. your members can be EOS or current( depending on the series)

Which of these rules say "You can't take a character that was already taken by another user."?

So, why would Saber have to go?

Online Now

@SMXLR8: No, your rules are pointed at individual teams, not all of the teams as a whole. You should have written your rules correctly if you wanted characters to be locked in once a single person mentions them.

Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@CerusSerenade: I stand corrected. You didn't break any rules of this thread. However, Anime Vice does not consider any and everything that is animated to be anime. The fact that nearly 100% of the content covered on the site is of a Japanese nature (the only exception being My Little Pony articles made a year or more ago by a mod who acting on his own with approval from a single staff member that is no longer employed by the site) should be a clear sign that the Japanese aspect is indeed a defining factor in what the site considers to be anime.

Why was I PM'd about this? He didn't break any rules of your post.

For both of you, keep your argument polite and take it into another thread dedicated to the topic or PMs.

@Fehafare: the mix and match rule though I should have said it so people know but the rule comes in play in the extra round

@SMXLR8: That hardly indicates that you'd have to avoid other people's teams, it just say that we shouldn't sue more than 1 character from a series and to mix many different ones.

Better edit and add that rule as it really would make the extra round pointless to a degree.

@sickVisionz: fine i will edit the OP is tell him to change his choice by for now it will be a side note since the OP get all messed up when I try to edit it

Online Now

I would hope that we aren't just restrained to japanese anime, but other forms of anime that aren't made in Japan. Samurai Jack is very much like japanese anime. Can you say that there is too much of a difference between Samurai Jack and say, Casshern or Ruroni Kenshin?

@Fehafare: I will don't worry about it

@crushing2012: not really 3 of these fight P6 wins 2 fights seem interesting but I think the P6 win that and last one not too sure about

Post by GeneralVan (1,802 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

MetalGreymon (Digimon)

Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

Ash Ketchum and Pikachu (Pokemon)

Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)

Moka Akashiya (Inner) (Rosario + Vampire)

Toriko (Toriko)

@GeneralVan:

Lucy (Elfen Lied)

Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

Ash Ketchum, with one is allowed, then Pikachu (Pokemon)

Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)

Moka Akashiya (Inner) (Rosario + Vampire)

Korin (Dragon Ball)

change those and then your good since there taken already and no dragon ball

Post by GeneralVan (1,802 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

@SMXLR8: check it now. is it good?

@GeneralVan: no YYH and nana is not a main so she is out too

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,763 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8: To be fair Destinyheroknighy won the second he picked Saitama.... XD

Kazuma The Shell Bullet (Scry-ed Ultimate Bullet Kazuma)

Kumagawa Misogi (Good Loser Kumagawa)

Jotaro Kujo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 Stardust Crusaders Mid Series)

Haru Glory (Rave Master Only up to Blue Crimson)

Shinobu Oshino (Kizumonogatari)

Ryoma Nagare using Getter 1 ( Getter Robo Armaggedon)

@Kuma_From_Argentina: did you even read the rules before making this team? cause JJBA cast have crazy hax

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,763 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8: Edited Jotaro so he doesnt haves the time stop, also Haru and Kazuma that you crossed in the PM you sent me have roughly the same powers as the HST protagonists.

I also said which version of Kazuma I was talking about so is clarified

@Kuma_From_Argentina: no they don't

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel