Deathstroke Vs Shūkurō Tsukishima

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 19, 2011. Last post by Sinister_Noob 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

Morals: On

Prep Time: Deathstroke gets two weeks with knowledge, and surprise attack

Bloodlusted: No

No help from others

Anybody?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,244 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@Destinyheroknight said:

You are officially a troll. 

Please rise for Destinyheroknight's anthem; 

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i know deathstroke's reaction speed is insane, but his normal speed is human speed. shu's speed is human, with the help of souls he can move much faster than human, and with his ability being a one hit win in most situations (like this one), i think he has the upper hand. BUT, there is the prep time thing, and i dont know his level too well although its there.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,244 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@DJSNuva1:

@Destinyheroknight: Lol, but what do you think of the match?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

With prep I think Deathstroke would win. He defeated the entire Justice League with prep and even though there was some bad writing involved it was an impressive.

ND

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Newdeath
I agree. 

Deathstroke should win it.  
He has prep, as well as a suprise attack. 

Since Tsukishima is not allow help, he would lose.
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Well, Shukuro's speed is super human, however we have seen Deathstroke stab the Flash before simply because he knew how the Flash moved and when he would attack and where he would move, so if he had two weeks of prep to study him then he might be able to do the same to him. Problem is that Shukuro is a skilled swordsman unlike the Flash, so even if Deathstroke knew where he was going to attack from he might still be able to fend off the attack and then hit him with a winning strike. So I think I'd have to give it to Shukuro, but either way no matter who would win it would probably be a match that would be over in just one attack.

@obscurefan said:

Well, Shukuro's speed is super human, however we have seen Deathstroke stab the Flash before simply because he knew how the Flash moved and when he would attack and where he would move, so if he had two weeks of prep to study him then he might be able to do the same to him. Problem is that Shukuro is a skilled swordsman unlike the Flash, so even if Deathstroke knew where he was going to attack from he might still be able to fend off the attack and then hit him with a winning strike. So I think I'd have to give it to Shukuro, but either way no matter who would win it would probably be a match that would be over in just one attack.

agree

anyone else

Post by Dogora (38 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Giving Deathstroke prep time makes this an unfair fight.

@Dogora said:

But physically Tsukishima should be superior.

@DJSNuva1 said:

@Dogora said:

But physically Tsukishima should be superior.

yes.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel