Deathstroke Vs Sasuke

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 12, 2009. Last post by Little_Sparrow 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:

" @FLCL1 said:

"@DJSNuva1 said:
"Okay guys... I was talking to Sinister, and he thinks that Sasuke can beat Hawkman, Zatanna, The Atom, Elongated Man, GL Kyle Rayner, The Flash(Wally West), Black Canary, and Green Arrow, all funtioning as a team. What do youguys think? "
wow that goin alittle to far lol "
Lol, IDK what sinister was thinking. "
ya, what are you talking about, i dont know who you are at all. and i dont think sasuke could beat them, he sucks "
WHat??? Sounds like you to go back on an arguement. "
you've never even heard me. by the way you type, i bet your a skinny white blond with a terrible acne problem. stop lying...to yourself
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:

" @FLCL1 said:

"@DJSNuva1 said:
"Okay guys... I was talking to Sinister, and he thinks that Sasuke can beat Hawkman, Zatanna, The Atom, Elongated Man, GL Kyle Rayner, The Flash(Wally West), Black Canary, and Green Arrow, all funtioning as a team. What do youguys think? "
ya, what are you talking about, i dont know who you are at all. and i dont think sasuke could beat them, he sucks "
you've never even heard me. by the way you type, i bet your a skinny white blond with a terrible acne problem. stop lying...to yourself "

Lol, would you like me to post your phone number on this site fatboy?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:

" @FLCL1 said:

"@DJSNuva1 said:
you've never even heard me. by the way you type, i bet your a skinny white blond with a terrible acne problem. stop lying...to yourself "
Lol, would you like me to post your phone number on this site fatboy? "
shut ur ass.
im not fat
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sinister_Noob:
If ur not fat, I don't have an acne problem. If you can't take it, don't dish it out :p 

Anyways, we're getting really off topic, but The JSA/JLA team beats Sasuke. 
BUT: for this fight, it has been decided that Sasuke wins over Deathstroke.

@DJSNuva1 said:
"

@Sinister_Noob:
If ur not fat, I don't have an acne problem. If you can't take it, don't dish it out :p 

Anyways, we're getting really off topic, but The JSA/JLA team beats Sasuke. 
BUT: for this fight, it has been decided that Sasuke wins over Deathstroke.

"
i know they beat sasuke.
geeze, your crazy
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Locking this thread and a little unoffical warning to Sinister and DJ watch the name calling!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel