Deathstroke Vs Sasuke

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 12, 2009. Last post by Little_Sparrow 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Slade has two days prep, and learns everything about Sauke's fighting style. The fight takes place in Gotham City

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
which sharingan does he have?
1)

2)

3)

4)
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
If it's Sasuke from Part 2, Sasuke would win easily.

The second Sharingan.
@JJOR64 said:
" If it's Sasuke from Part 2, Sasuke would win easily. "
true that
@DJSNuva1 said:
" The second Sharingan. "
how bout the cursed seal, can he use the second form?
Post by Sonata (35,167 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pretty interesting fight, I think Sasuke would probably win, how exactly would you prep yourself against the Sharingan and the curse mark abilities? The only way DS could win is if he could find a way to take away Sasuke's chakra.

With only a few hours prep time, Deathstroke defeated the Justice Society; 

I would post the rest, but i don't want to post any more scans
@Sonata said:
" Pretty interesting fight, I think Sasuke would probably win, how exactly would you prep yourself against the Sharingan and the curse mark abilities? The only way DS could win is if he could find a way to take away Sasuke's chakra. "
i dont think he has something to do that. but he could dodge, if he's fast enough he could win
not bad, not bad
@Nuva: I remember those scans from Identity Crisis, but Slade got a little careless and Green Arrow was able to stab him in the eye. But you maybe on to something though if DS really knows how Sasuke fights then he could have an Answer for the substitution jutsus know exactly where he would reappear, and could posibliy have a trap set up to take the Sharingan away by blinding him.
@Sonata said:
"@Nuva: I remember those scans from Identity Crisis, but Slade got a little careless and Green Arrow was able to stab him in the eye. But you maybe on to something though if DS really knows how Sasuke fights then he could have an Answer for the substitution jutsus know exactly where he would reappear, and could posibliy have a trap set up to take the Sharingan away by blinding him. "

xp shhhh... Can't tell anyone about him losing that fight. lol..... But: He's still a good fighter! I agree with what you said... Here's a scan of DS explaining precognition, as if he has it; 

Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"@Nuva: I remember those scans from Identity Crisis, but Slade got a little careless and Green Arrow was able to stab him in the eye. But you maybe on to something though if DS really knows how Sasuke fights then he could have an Answer for the substitution jutsus know exactly where he would reappear, and could posibliy have a trap set up to take the Sharingan away by blinding him. "

xp shhhh... Can't tell anyone about him losing that fight. lol..... But: He's still a good fighter! I agree with what you said... Here's a scan of DS explaining precognition, as if he has it; 

"
Also don't forget that later after Green Arrow had trained more he was able to beat slade on his own and take him to prison, also given the fact that slade had intel on all of the JLA weakness that is hardly a fair fight! He will be going up against a foe he has no idea of, when Sasuke has the   sharingan and his chakra and his Jutsu which can not be predicted unless you know what powers he has and which ones he is going to use! His speed is a massive factor as well and before you say the flash yet again Slade has known wally since wally was a child and knows what to expect mentally and phyiscally from this enemy. Knowing his fighting style is not enough to beat Sasuke he would have to know about the person himself is he capable of killing and making that final blow, where is he mentally, Slade is a great tactician when he has all the facts. he may not be going into this blind (all be it in one eye) but he is on an up hill strugle not knowing any of Sasuke weakness. I give it to Sasuke when he deiced to use the cursed mark or summons something even slade can't deal with!
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I can't believe I'm saying this, but there are only three ways Deathstroke could ever beat Sasuke:
A) ...if Deathstroke had something similar to Neji's Byakugan (or at least, a precise knowledge of the chakra control points in the human body);
B) ...if he effectively had some way of blinding Sasuke as to prohibit the use of his eyes and Sharingan entirely (which is yet impossible for reasons stated below); or
C) ...if Deathstroke had already developed counter-measures for each and every one of Sasuke's jutsu - and unfortunately, a few of those are unknown to anyone so proper intel is impossible when it comes to this.

Sasuke's Sharingan - even in its most basic form - grants him the ability to basically see any move before it happens, much like Deathstroke's precognition. In this case, it all comes down to whoever makes the first move. Now Deathstroke may know about Chidori, but it's doubtful that he knows about the other versions of Chidori (unless Deathstroke plays a lot of "Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 2" within that time) - Sasuke can literally control and discharge lightning in various forms. Swords, spears, needles, barriers, massive bolts... unless Deathstroke has something that can easily slough off hundreds of thousands of volts of electricity coursing through his body, he's as good as done. In fact, with all of Sasuke's hidden abilities, all he has to do is keep visual contact with Deathstroke and this match is as good as done (assuming you've read Volume 43, you know what I mean - no spoilers to those who haven't).

Advantage: Sasuke.
@Gregorius said:
"I can't believe I'm saying this, but there are only three ways Deathstroke could ever beat Sasuke:
A) ...if Deathstroke had something similar to Neji's Byakugan (or at least, a precise knowledge of the chakra control points in the human body);
B) ...if he effectively had some way of blinding Sasuke as to prohibit the use of his eyes and Sharingan entirely (which is yet impossible for reasons stated below); or
C) ...if Deathstroke had already developed counter-measures for each and every one of Sasuke's jutsu - and unfortunately, a few of those are unknown to anyone so proper intel is impossible when it comes to this.

Sasuke's Sharingan - even in its most basic form - grants him the ability to basically see any move before it happens, much like Deathstroke's precognition. In this case, it all comes down to whoever makes the first move. Now Deathstroke may know about Chidori, but it's doubtful that he knows about the other versions of Chidori (unless Deathstroke plays a lot of "Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 2" within that time) - Sasuke can literally control and discharge lightning in various forms. Swords, spears, needles, barriers, massive bolts... unless Deathstroke has something that can easily slough off hundreds of thousands of volts of electricity coursing through his body, he's as good as done. In fact, with all of Sasuke's hidden abilities, all he has to do is keep visual contact with Deathstroke and this match is as good as done (assuming you've read Volume 43, you know what I mean - no spoilers to those who haven't).

Advantage: Sasuke. "

I agree with all that's posted here.
I agree as well, I think two days is not enough time for him to prepare for a person like Sasuke he might need an entire month.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3

you guys do know with prep and given all this info about sasuke deathstroke will know not to look him in the eyes, DS speed is not in question here he has been able to not only tag flash but been able to do it many times, he has evaded superman and his sense and 1 mill times better then a normal human, DS wins here do to the prep and also his healing factor.
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"you guys do know with prep and given all this info about sasuke deathstroke will know not to look him in the eyes, DS speed is not in question here he has been able to not only tag flash but been able to do it many times, he has evaded superman and his sense and 1 mill times better then a normal human, DS wins here do to the prep and also his healing factor. "

His healing factor could help him, and he does have the strength of ten men. I think this fight is more even then people give it credit for.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"you guys do know with prep and given all this info about sasuke deathstroke will know not to look him in the eyes, DS speed is not in question here he has been able to not only tag flash but been able to do it many times, he has evaded superman and his sense and 1 mill times better then a normal human, DS wins here do to the prep and also his healing factor. "
His healing factor could help him, and he does have the strength of ten men. I think this fight is more even then people give it credit for. "
thats just it, the guy was hit by a gun off a tank over and over and was able to get up like nothing, he had a hole blown into his chest and was fine, people are given to much credit to sasuke and to little to slade
Post by Dream (7,222 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DJSNuva1: Before I make my opinion, does Sasuke also have Orochimaru's abilities incorporated from absorbing him after the slithery one's murder?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel