Death The Kid vs Dr.Stein

Topic started by menaceforever on Aug. 29, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by menaceforever (8 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Anime Versions

Bloodlusted

Standard Gear

Death The Kid has Liz and Patty

Stein has Death Scythe

Post by taichokage (15,441 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Stein. He is smarter , appears stronger and has soul project. He is like Kid and Black Star combined with a weapon like Maka's and Crona's madness, lol. He isn't called the greatest meister for no reason.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Stein wins.... especially because he has Spirit... the strongest death Scythe!! and he will cut open Kid and do some crazy experiments on him...

but in a h2h combat Black * Star is equal with Stein in the manga...

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: Not quite, Black Star was only his equal in sheer strength (Stein actually noted he was outdoing him), but Black Star still couldn't land a single direct hit on Stein.

As for this battle, if this is just their regular versions Stein wins with little difficulty. Honestly you could take away Spirit and he'd still win.

There are the sanzo lines, but this is anime versions only so they don't come into play. True Kid can activate the 3rd line (as he did in the final episode), but it takes far too much time to prep to be useful against an opponent as intelligent and deadly as Stein.

Anime versions = Stein wins.

Manga versions = Kid wins (due to control over the first 2 sanzo lines).

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If it's anime version Stein wins.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@DBZ_universe: Not quite, Black Star was only his equal in sheer strength (Stein actually noted he was outdoing him), but Black Star still couldn't land a single direct hit on Stein.

As for this battle, if this is just their regular versions Stein wins with little difficulty. Honestly you could take away Spirit and he'd still win.

There are the sanzo lines, but this is anime versions only so they don't come into play. True Kid can activate the 3rd line (as he did in the final episode), but it takes far too much time to prep to be useful against an opponent as intelligent and deadly as Stein.

Still Black Star is one of the strongest in Shibusen.

I agree...

but still even if it's Manga Stein I can see him giving hell to kid. He will be in insanity mode like when he defeated Justin... and with Spirit is much more hardcore.. IMO

@DBZ_universe said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

I agree...

but still even if it's Manga Stein I can see him giving hell to kid. He will be in insanity mode like when he defeated Justin... and with Spirit is much more hardcore.. IMO

True, insanity mode Stein is beastly (he one-shotted Justin), but Kid is capable of activating the 2nd sanzo line in the manga, which made him powerful enough to wipe out Noa when he had the book of Eibon. It would still be close and Kid would have a damn hard fight but he'd likely win in the end.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

I agree...

True, insanity mode Stein is beastly (he one-shotted Justin), but Kid is capable of activating the 2nd sanzo line in the manga, which made him powerful enough to wipe out Noa when he had the book of Eibon. It would still be close and Kid would have a damn hard fight but he'd likely win in the end.

True... but with high difficulty...because Stein has Spirit and he is no joke! that guy is the strongest death scythe!

but yeah Kid would win at the end due to the sanzo lines... but I imagine how powerful Kid will be if he completes all the sanzo lines!! that would be beastly!

Post by phantomrant (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Anime versions? I'm going with Stein.

@DBZ_universe said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

I agree...

True... but with high difficulty...because Stein has Spirit and he is no joke! that guy is the strongest death scythe!

but yeah Kid would win at the end due to the sanzo lines... but I imagine how powerful Kid will be if he completes all the sanzo lines!! that would be beastly!

Yeah :)

Well from what everyone is expecting in the manga he will be in the same league of power as Shinigami when he connects the 3rd one.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

I agree...

Yeah :)

Well from what everyone is expecting in the manga he will be in the same league of power as Shinigami when he connects the 3rd one.

Indeed... Kid will be like his dad...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel