Death the Kid (Soul Eater) vs Deathstroke (DC Comics)

Topic started by Stingerrain on Aug. 12, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Stingerrain (368 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Vs
Vs

No prep.

Full knowledge for both.

Anime version of Kid.

Standard equipment.

In-Character.

Winner by Death or KO.

Fight takes place the streets of Death City.

They start out 100 feet away from each other.

Who takes this?

Post by Count_Dracula (63 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Kidd, if for no other reason then because deathstroke's design will anger him.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Kid he is at least supersonic and has superiro destructive capacity

Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

DS may actually pull it off full knowledge and Deathstroke is a dangerous combo

Post by SMXLR8 (7,079 posts) See mini bio Level 16

<_<

Post by thevanisher (4 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Kid, reluctantly.

I have seen people in Soul Eater get stabbed in the chest and get up. I remember when when Sid knocked Black Star high up into the air, jumped up to him and used a tombstone to slam into his head and send him rocketing into the ground, in which he got up not too long from (I'm aware Black Star is the most durable of the group and that Sid was holding back, but he was still got blasted in the ground). This all never made sense to me. Sid was said to be a much better fighter then Maka and Black Star. I hate that I can't put it well into words and therefore I can't explain why I am confused on the level of power characters in Soul Eater are.

This is important because I don't know if Kid can be hit by real bullets and survive, but all things considered. Kid probably has a better chance at dodging and that's what I reluctantly base my vote on. This is quite debatable on who would win though.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

if there is no perfect symmetry... than Kid loses...

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

current Slade loses badly.

classic slade stomps so hard it is not even funny.

@MrASSH0LE said:

Kid he is at least supersonic and has superiro destructive capacity

your right, Slade never delt with someone that week, lol.

Slade will distract Kid with something that's not perfect symmetrical and beat him like that... lol

Post by Fehafare (9,043 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Ah, i see i'm not the only worshiper of The God of Trolls around here.

Anyway i say Kid takes it (rather hard), give some prep to Slade and he should stomp.

Post by SpideyFan113 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@DBZ_universe: Your concept on Kid's symmetry craze is lacking my friend. Kid doesn't lose battles cuz of an oppenent's asymmetry, its ussually objects. For example, in episode 3 Kid didn't want to shoot the pharoah's coffin because it was an ancient, symmetrical object. But the minute the asymmetrical mummy came out, Kid destroyed it in a millisecond. Same that time where he battled Hologram Free in Episode 22. He couldn't fight because of the destroyed hallway he was in (which was once symmetrical), but the minute Liz and Patty pointed out the fact that Free himself is asymmetrical ,all the attention and anger was on Free. If anything, the asymmetry of Deathstroke would make this battle over even quicker. Plus the fact that Kid has Shimigami powers pretty much pwns any "skill" he might have.

@SpideyFan113: Sorry but I don't really watch the anime at all, I only watch the funny parts... I read the manga because it's better.. but I do know what you are talking about though, Also I know that the "not perfect symmetry" wont work cause later in the manga Kid forgets about symmetry because he wants change..

Post by SpideyFan113 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@DBZ_universe: I like both the manga and the anime, just felt the ending was weak; VERY WEAK. But it would be better if they continued with the manga. But either versions of Kid I think could beat Deathstroke. The Manga version though is a complete stomp

@SpideyFan113: Well yes manga kid is a monster same with Black*Star...

Also a new chapter of Soul eater was released!! 101! and it was awesome! especially Free and the old Witch!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel