Death Saurer vs Endless Waltz Gundams

Topic started by ohgodwhy on July 13, 2012. Last post by Dream 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

- All the Gundams from Endless Walts (Tallgeese 3, Wing Zero, Sandrock, Heavy Arms, Deathscythe, Nataku).

- Ultimate Deathsaurer

- Gundams fly in while Deathsaurer is wrecking a city so have a slight surprise advantage.

Who wins?

Post by eddz99 (2,577 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gundam can fly and shoots rocket from space... who wins?

heavy arms solos.

Ultimate Deathsaurer can take a lot more damage than what Heavyarms can dish out.

Post by Dream (7,905 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Oohhhh goodie, haven't seen Zoids: Chaotic Century in years.

Sadly, the group of bishounen Gundam pilots and their Gundams are screwed in this match. While the Gundams have the advantage of flight and speed in this match, they won't have any means of offing the Deathsaurer thanks to its thick armor and powerful energy shields which were capable of tanking multiple charged-particle cannon blasts from the Geno Breaker and even the Gravity Cannon of the Ultrasaurus that was capable of generating a gravity field that could level an entire city. The Death Saurer, in storyline, was single-handedly responsible for wiping out nearly the entire ancient Zoidian civilization and is capable of firing bombarded particle blasts capable of leveling multiple cities and traveling far distances in a matter of seconds. Any one of those blasts would be more than enough to destroy the Gundams.

@Dream: To be fair to the Gundams, Tallgeese 3 and Zero can both destroy colonies with ease so their power output is well beyond Geno Breakers.

Online Now
@ohgodwhy: The Tallgeese III destroying space colonies? I know the Wing Zero is capable via its Twin Buster Rifle. But I don't recall seeing any Tallgeese variant destroying a space colony.

Skip to 0:40. It took out the empty space colony that was going to be dropped on Earth as part of the original Operation Meteor. Dekim said it was an empty colony I believe but it looks more like some kind of massive base.

Online Now
@ohgodwhy: Ah, that scene. Still, I don't think the strongest weapons of the Tallgeese and Wing Zero can even dent the Death Saurer considering what it tanked in its ultimate form.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel