Death note battle "Light Vs. L"

Topic started by Death_Flame on Dec. 23, 2008. Last post by Death_Flame 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Death_Flame (318 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Light Vs. L

Note that i don't mean fist fight. I mean a battle of wits...
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
L is dead for this very reason :D
Hahaha so you got the joke :D
There was no joke >__>
Resonate said:
"There was no joke >__>"
Yeah, there was.... You're too much of a smart *** to even think that i might know something about one of my favorite anime's!
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3

L

Really, cause Light sort of killed L by tricking him...
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Honestly, Light won, kind of. They both had to prove different things. L couldn't do anything to Light unless if he 100% proved it was light, even then he couldnt have killed him right away. It was easier for light to win. Raw intellect though? Im not sure.
Kuro said:
"Honestly, Light won, kind of. They both had to prove different things. L couldn't do anything to Light unless if he 100% proved it was light, even then he couldnt have killed him right away. It was easier for light to win. Raw intellect though? Im not sure."
Hmmm good points. Possibly a draw?
Post by Light (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Not in the least bit. The text supposts the notion that Light is superior to L in so many ways through out the story down to the very end of the story where Light shows he's predicted every single moment precisely and if not for the incompetence of Mikami Near would have been utterly defeated. Not to mention the character charts show Light's intellect to be a bit higher than L's.   
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
This makes me think, what if Light was like L, in the sense that he just sat around in a room and thank all day, always... L is better *at* using his intellect, but LIght does other things. If light was more like L...maybe he would be better at Ling than L.
Kuro said:
"This makes me think, what if Light was like L, in the sense that he just sat around in a room and thank all day, always... L is better *at* using his intellect, but LIght does other things. If light was more like L...maybe he would be better at Ling than L."
I think that L would have made a better Light ;D
Kuro said:
"This makes me think, what if Light was like L, in the sense that he just sat around in a room and thank all day, always... L is better *at* using his intellect, but LIght does other things. If light was more like L...maybe he would be better at Ling than L."
Possibly
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel