Deadpool vs Neo(from matrix)

Topic started by lordhaseo on May 5, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"neo stomp "
This battle was never even said to take place in the Matrix. "
That is true so DP would actually win this. "
according to the matrix, everything is the matrix, what you all believe to be real, is actually the matrix. that means, deadpool, superman, the presence, all them are in the matrix.  but im sure deadpool would win regardless. he's faster and more deadly than neo from what ive seen, neo is just more skilled. "
ACCORDING TO THE MATRIX. Exactly. BUT: The DC Universe, and the Marvel Universe don't run off of the rules of the Matrix Universe, so your arguement is moot. "
i dont know what the fuck moot means, but it sounds insulting. like i said before, if your going to blend realities you must fuse them, pretty obvious right, therefore DC univers and matrix universe are one, and dominant prevails. by that i mean the subject thats spoken of the most gets the part of the fuse. the matrix is nothing but a fix on reality, therefore everything is in the matrix if you blemd them together. its not moot, its valid "
Dude, you can't assume all universes run off of The Matrix! "
thats not what i said
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
The OP never really specified a setting for the fight, or what version of  Neo is fighting actually, the one still plugged to the Matrix or the One unplugged.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" The OP never really specified a setting for the fight, or what version of  Neo is fighting actually, the one still plugged to the Matrix or the One unplugged. "
what you mean to say, is the OP didnt specify if this a curbstomp or an even fight.
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" The OP never really specified a setting for the fight, or what version of  Neo is fighting actually, the one still plugged to the Matrix or the One unplugged. "
what you mean to say, is the OP didnt specify if this a curbstomp or an even fight. "
Exactly, this could be just a game of checkers lol
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" The OP never really specified a setting for the fight, or what version of  Neo is fighting actually, the one still plugged to the Matrix or the One unplugged. "
what you mean to say, is the OP didnt specify if this a curbstomp or an even fight. "
Exactly, this could be just a game of checkers lol "
but instead of wasting time, lets go all logical and put them in the matrix. who would win?
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Sinister_Noob said:

" @Sonata said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" The OP never really specified a setting for the fight, or what version of  Neo is fighting actually, the one still plugged to the Matrix or the One unplugged. "
what you mean to say, is the OP didnt specify if this a curbstomp or an even fight. "
Exactly, this could be just a game of checkers lol "
but instead of wasting time, lets go all logical and put them in the matrix. who would win? "
Neo Stomps if its the unplugged Neo that becomes the one.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @Sonata said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" The OP never really specified a setting for the fight, or what version of  Neo is fighting actually, the one still plugged to the Matrix or the One unplugged. "
what you mean to say, is the OP didnt specify if this a curbstomp or an even fight. "
Exactly, this could be just a game of checkers lol "
but instead of wasting time, lets go all logical and put them in the matrix. who would win? "
Neo Stomps if its the unplugged Neo that becomes the one. "
what? hows that make a difference again?
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I don't exactly know either of these characters very well. Thus, I'm not exactly sure who would win.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" I don't exactly know either of these characters very well. Thus, I'm not exactly sure who would win. "
thought so...lol, jk. its fair
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @Sonata said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" The OP never really specified a setting for the fight, or what version of  Neo is fighting actually, the one still plugged to the Matrix or the One unplugged. "
what you mean to say, is the OP didnt specify if this a curbstomp or an even fight. "
Exactly, this could be just a game of checkers lol "
but instead of wasting time, lets go all logical and put them in the matrix. who would win? "
Neo Stomps if its the unplugged Neo that becomes the one. "
what? hows that make a difference again? "
The Neo still Plugged into the Matrix was at the Agents Mercy he was just a guy working in an Office.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @Sonata said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" The OP never really specified a setting for the fight, or what version of  Neo is fighting actually, the one still plugged to the Matrix or the One unplugged. "
what you mean to say, is the OP didnt specify if this a curbstomp or an even fight. "
Exactly, this could be just a game of checkers lol "
but instead of wasting time, lets go all logical and put them in the matrix. who would win? "
Neo Stomps if its the unplugged Neo that becomes the one. "
what? hows that make a difference again? "
The Neo still Plugged into the Matrix was at the Agents Mercy he was just a guy working in an Office. "
okay, now i get you.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
You do have to remember though that Neo was able to take the sentinels out of the sky outside the matrix, so its not like he is weak when not plugged in. Not saying he'd win, but that fact seems to be forgotten here. I mean, can Deadpool really lose, outside of his own doing?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@AgentJ said:
" You do have to remember though that Neo was able to take the sentinels out of the sky outside the matrix, so its not like he is weak when not plugged in. Not saying he'd win, but that fact seems to be forgotten here. I mean, can Deadpool really lose, outside of his own doing? "
no its not forgoten, everyone just dosent see that as a competible feat. maybe if he didnt faint after he did it, everyone would give him more credit
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel