Deadpool vs Neo(from matrix)

Topic started by lordhaseo on May 5, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i vote for deadpool!!!
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Are we talking Deadpool in the new movie (who wasn't actually Deadpool) or normal Deadpool? Are we talking Neo after he become the one, or before?

Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Depending on where their fighting

Real world - Deadpool wins

Matrix - Neo massacres Deadpool
Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Acer said:
"Depending on where their fightingReal world - Deadpool winsMatrix - Neo massacres Deadpool"
That sounds about rightXD
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
that would be one hell of a fight!!
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Acer said:
"Depending on where their fighting
Real world - Deadpool wins
Matrix - Neo massacres Deadpool"
yep, can't says it any better myself
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Neo will use Deadpool for cooking oil
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
neo wins. period.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Acer said:
"Depending on where their fightingReal world - Deadpool winsMatrix - Neo massacres Deadpool"

My thoughts exactly.
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Deadpool already knows he's in the Matrix. Programming anything he can think of (likely army of Bea Authers) glitches the Matrix. Everything blows up. Deadpool regenerates. The end.
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
this is so one sided
NEO! he controls the matrix damn it! and if by some miracle deadpool gets out, neo can kick his ass then to.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
"Neo will use Deadpool for cooking oil"

ROFL
neo stomp
@Sinister_Noob said:
"neo stomp "

This battle was never even said to take place in the Matrix.
Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"neo stomp "
This battle was never even said to take place in the Matrix. "
That is true so DP would actually win this.
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"neo stomp "
That is true so DP would actually win this. "
according to the matrix, everything is the matrix, what you all believe to be real, is actually the matrix. that means, deadpool, superman, the presence, all them are in the matrix. 
but im sure deadpool would win regardless. he's faster and more deadly than neo from what ive seen, neo is just more skilled.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"neo stomp "
according to the matrix, everything is the matrix, what you all believe to be real, is actually the matrix. that means, deadpool, superman, the presence, all them are in the matrix.  but im sure deadpool would win regardless. he's faster and more deadly than neo from what ive seen, neo is just more skilled. "

ACCORDING TO THE MATRIX. Exactly. BUT: The DC Universe, and the Marvel Universe don't run off of the rules of the Matrix Universe, so your arguement is moot.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"neo stomp "
according to the matrix, everything is the matrix, what you all believe to be real, is actually the matrix. that means, deadpool, superman, the presence, all them are in the matrix.  but im sure deadpool would win regardless. he's faster and more deadly than neo from what ive seen, neo is just more skilled. "
ACCORDING TO THE MATRIX. Exactly. BUT: The DC Universe, and the Marvel Universe don't run off of the rules of the Matrix Universe, so your arguement is moot. "
i dont know what the fuck moot means, but it sounds insulting.
like i said before, if your going to blend realities you must fuse them, pretty obvious right, therefore DC univers and matrix universe are one, and dominant prevails. by that i mean the subject thats spoken of the most gets the part of the fuse. the matrix is nothing but a fix on reality, therefore everything is in the matrix if you blemd them together. its not moot, its valid
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"neo stomp "
ACCORDING TO THE MATRIX. Exactly. BUT: The DC Universe, and the Marvel Universe don't run off of the rules of the Matrix Universe, so your arguement is moot. "
i dont know what the fuck moot means, but it sounds insulting. like i said before, if your going to blend realities you must fuse them, pretty obvious right, therefore DC univers and matrix universe are one, and dominant prevails. by that i mean the subject thats spoken of the most gets the part of the fuse. the matrix is nothing but a fix on reality, therefore everything is in the matrix if you blemd them together. its not moot, its valid "

Dude, you can't assume all universes run off of The Matrix!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel