Deadpool vs Naruto Uzumaki

Topic started by Count_Alucard on March 3, 2010. Last post by Superevil225 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Count_Alucard (209 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Hellos said:

"Your essentially starting Naruto in Sage Mode with the Kyuubi eyes amping him quite a bit to fight the mutilated Barakapool in Origins. Naruto wins in a stomp, hes much faster then Barakapool whos optic blasts where blocked by logan's claws and he got taken down by lawlsaber and lawlmovierine's team work.  

Read my post above. Plus you're forgetting that his optic blast can go right through buildings and Logan's claws are made out of  adamantium. Also his speed wouldn't help him much since Wade can react to bullets which Naruto has shown to be  slower than in base form.
Post by sasuke0447 (174 posts) See mini bio Level 8

naruto owns
Post by DEADPOOL (19 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Deadpool massacres Naruto. 

Take Kimimaro, now make him heal faster than Orochimaru, make him harder to kill than Hidan, then make him teleport like Minato without needing seals, don't forget eye lasers that trump Amaterasu, and finally give him indestructible blades that can cut through almost anything. That's Movie Deadpool.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
dead pool wins , a bullet in his brain and naruto is done.
Post by Gouki_Shibukawa (70 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@DEADPOOL said:
" Deadpool massacres Naruto.   Take Kimimaro, now make him heal faster than Orochimaru, make him harder to kill than Hidan, then make him teleport like Minato without needing seals, don't forget eye lasers that trump Amaterasu, and finally give him indestructible blades that can cut through almost anything. That's Movie Deadpool. "
Agreed 100% 

@SilverGalford:  

I agree.
Post by Whiskeyjack (111 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Why taint the argument with X-Men Origins?
Besides, could Naruto handle all the yellow speech bubble sass of the true Wade Wilson?
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
something like this were made  on  comicvine

deathstroke vs tsunade 

i think it's gonna be the same result  .... . a bullet in the brain , and that's it.
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Deadpool might land a few nice hits here and there but this is Naruto all the way.  A regular rasengan would be game over, let alone the shuriken one.  The only thing that I think will give Naruto any problem are the eye beams. 

I see people mentioning Naruto's speed.  Exactly what do you mean?  I haven't seen Naruto doing Rock Lee type stuff that so fast you can't read it with the naked eye and I haven't heard people in the anime/manga really comment about it in the same way that Sasuke's speed makes me people way, "he's fast" (like the first naruto/sasuke reunion and sasuke vs deidara).  Plus, can't the movie version of Deadpool teleport?
Post by Karkarov (147 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Guys are you joking?  He was taken out by freaking wolverine and sabertooth and you think he can take Naruto, in sage mode no less?  Ridiculous is the first word that comes to mind.  Much like the conclusion to that movie.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,170 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Deadpool lost before the battle take place  
because he was in that movie
Post by Tempestangel (123 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Which DP we talking about? there were two versions... the teleporting verion.... who isn't invincable... or the one who's invincible but cant tele?
Post by Count_Alucard (209 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Karkarov said:

"Guys are you joking?  He was taken out by freaking wolverine and sabertooth and you think he can take Naruto, in sage mode no less?  Ridiculous is the first word that comes to mind.  Much like the conclusion to that movie. "

Let me quote myself. 

@Count_Alucard

said:

"@Kuma_From_Argentina: Actually Wade was kicking Logan's ass... it wasn't until he focus all of his attention on Victor which allowed Wolvie to sneak up on him.   "

Read the thread before posting, please.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
i love deadpool comics, particularly cable and deadpool, but naruto is on a higher power level than wade. 
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Deadpool, but more the one from the comics, the one from the movie is a cheap-o.

Deadpool and Naruto would never fight though. You can't compare a real person too an anime character. XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel