Deadpool Vs King Bradley

Topic started by One_Piece_God on Sept. 10, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 2 years ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (562 posts) See mini bio Level 8

No Prep

No Knowledge

Standard Equipment For Both

Deadpool In Charcter

Deadpool Has No Regeneration Ability

King Bradley Wants To Really Kill Him Or KO Him

Battle In Warzone Where They Can Pick Up Weapons If Required

20 Metres Apart

Post by taichokage (13,658 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Deadpool. Superior regeneration and stamina plus a teleportation advantage. Aside from that they are very similar but as explained, Deadpool has a few advantages. In defense of Bradley, I would say that his fundamentals like strength and speed are slightly higher (slightly), but the difference is minute. Deadpool's agility and regeneration more than make up for the small margin of strength difference if Bradley is stronger at all, and his teleportation makes Bradley's speed fairly meaningless, in fact giving Deadpool the advantage. For these reasons, I say Deadpool wins. It might take some time as Bradley himself is hard to kill, but Deadpool would win eventually none the less.
Post by Fehafare (9,442 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Deadpool. Bradley could hack at him all day if he wants. In the end he'll drop dead even with Wade just standing there.

Not to mention that Deadpool can hold his own against Wrath pretty well if not win even without the regan.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Deadpool wins. He is a formidable opponent regardless of his regan. Regeneration is just icing on the cake.

Post by Dream (7,749 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Deadpool's high regenerative rates and his ability to teleport are gonna be problems for Bradley in this match. Bradley won't be able to kill the Merc with a Mouth, so his best chance at victory is incapacitating Deadpool via decapitation since Wade wouldn't be able to regenerate himself so long as his head is separated from his body. Otherwise, the two are roughly on par with one another in speed and reflexes with Bradley having the advantage in strength. Because of regeneration and teleportation on his side, I'll give advantage to Deadpool, with some possibility for Bradley for win with high difficulty.
Post by One_Piece_God (562 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Ok I going to change the OP guys.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Well before the OP changed Deadpool wins...

but you could had given Bradley all his feats.... manga, Brotherhood, and 2003.. and then that would be a cool fight since both have regeneration, speed, good reaction... ect.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 16

king wins...

Post by taichokage (13,658 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Regen is Deadpool's best ability. I really don't get threads that take the character's primary abilities away, unless both characters are nerfed. But I would still bet on Deadpool. He can teleport and has guns and explosives as his standard equipment aside from his dual swords.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Deadpool, because hes Deadpool. he has assassinated targets much more ornery that bradley in the past and he has two katanas and who knows how many guns on him. he also has some degree of super strength. and teleportation would make it all the easier. the hardest part would be choosing whether to make fun of bradleys mustache or his mother who is also his father.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel