Deadpool vs Greedling

Topic started by deathmonger on Oct. 15, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

DP has HF

DP is armed with two Uzi's (Each with 4 clips), 5 gernades and His swords (adamantium)

Both have semi knowledge of each other

DP is fighting seriously

Win by all means

VS

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,032 posts) See mini bio Level 16

DP, his healing is better than Greed's. And I think his adamantium swords should be able to penetrate Greed's shell, no problem.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,897 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@UltimateHero0406 said:

DP, his healing is better than Greed's. And I think his adamantium swords should be able to penetrate Greed's shell, no problem.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@UltimateHero0406: so this is one sided?

@SMXLR8: A little ,yes, seeing as Deadpool has superior healing to the point of near immortality, weapons, and two swords that can slice through anything, including Greed's carbon shield which is pretty much all he's got.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406 said:

This pretty much sums it up..

The hardest part for DP would be deciding whether to make fun of his "weird lookin birthmark" or Greed's mother who is also his father.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406 said:

The hardest part for DP would be deciding whether to make fun of his "weird lookin birthmark" or Greed's mother who is also his father.

lol...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel