Deadliest Warrior

Topic started by JThree47693 on Sept. 21, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47693 said:
" @rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @rein: Righ toyu are, thias will make for an interesting fight, what say you? "
yeah but i think this will inevitably end with a fire nation win, that was only one of four armadas that attacked the north pole. "
I dont know man. Lets not forget bloodbening, and I just thought about something. Every waterbender is a master, they can pretty much just drown the island. "
blood bending is only known by two benders one of which is dead/imprisoned? , that plus it only works during a full moon so i doubt it will be effective. and i think that every waterbender is a master might have been pis i mean most of the firebender soldiers were fighting pretty consistently in 1 on 1 with the waterbenders and i doubt every fire nation soldier is a master. "
Apparenantly you didnt read the OP. It says both sides are at their fullest power and are masters of their techniques. Evevry firebender knows how to lightning bend/redirect lightning. Every waterbender knows how to bloodbend. Every member of the fire nation and water tribes ARE MASTERS OF THERE BENDING ELEMENT. "
hmmmm how about other skil?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47693 said:
" @rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @rein: Righ toyu are, thias will make for an interesting fight, what say you? "
yeah but i think this will inevitably end with a fire nation win, that was only one of four armadas that attacked the north pole. "
I dont know man. Lets not forget bloodbening, and I just thought about something. Every waterbender is a master, they can pretty much just drown the island. "
blood bending is only known by two benders one of which is dead/imprisoned? , that plus it only works during a full moon so i doubt it will be effective. and i think that every waterbender is a master might have been pis i mean most of the firebender soldiers were fighting pretty consistently in 1 on 1 with the waterbenders and i doubt every fire nation soldier is a master. "
Apparenantly you didnt read the OP. It says both sides are at their fullest power and are masters of their techniques. Evevry firebender knows how to lightning bend/redirect lightning. Every waterbender knows how to bloodbend. Every member of the fire nation and water tribes ARE MASTERS OF THERE BENDING ELEMENT. "
sorry, i thought it said that the masters of both sides are there, so really it depends if its day or night, 
day: firebenders take it
night: waterbenders win
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@rein:
Firebenders win regardless day or night unless there's a solar eclipse.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @rein: Firebenders win regardless day or night unless there's a solar eclipse. "
or a full moon.
@rein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @rein: Firebenders win regardless day or night unless there's a solar eclipse. "
or a full moon. "
yes and somehow they got the water spirit, koi fish wreck half of the fire nation armada.....
@cfatalis said:

" @rein said:

" @DJSNuva1 said:
or a full moon. "
yes and somehow they got the water spirit, koi fish wreck half of the fire nation armada..... "
yeah but op said that all waterbenders are masters of bloodbending.
*edit* i had the same view on the matter until i got chewed out by jthree
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @rein said:

" @DJSNuva1 said:
or a full moon. "
yes and somehow they got the water spirit, koi fish wreck half of the fire nation armada..... "
yeah but op said that all waterbenders are masters of bloodbending. *edit* i had the same view on the matter until i got chewed out by jthree "
well, blood bending will work on their advantage, if they tried that first and not some water bending, cause fire nation would just bend lightning
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

waterbenders curbstomp
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel