Deadliest Warrior

Topic started by JThree47693 on Sept. 21, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Its Firebenders vs Waterbenders in an all out brawl on a deserted island.  Its the ENTIRE Fire Nation vs the ENTIRE Water Nation. Both nations are at their strongest. Lets assume all benders on both sides are masters of there bending element. Who takes the win? Who dies painfully? Wii this cat ever figure out this rubics cube: 

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
didn't fire bender conquer earth bender? or almost any nation for that matter?
@cfatalis said:
"didn't fire bender conquer earth bender? or almost any nation for that matter? "

Hell, pretend it didnt happen.
@JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"didn't fire bender conquer earth bender? or almost any nation for that matter? "
Hell, pretend it didnt happen. "
now that was actually the proof fire benders win this, i mean they are military nation who have people whose power increase once a year

Now I changed it to waterbenders, who wins.
@JThree47693 said:
" Now I changed it to waterbenders, who wins. "
that's kinda a little more fair, and since everyone in firebender nation is their peak skill, i assume they know every trick in the book, e.g lightning, redirecting lightning........

see where this is going, fire nation is a military nation, and their element is for fighting
@cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
that's kinda a little more fair, and since everyone in firebender nation is their peak skill, i assume they know every trick in the book, e.g lightning, redirecting lightning........  see where this is going, fire nation is a military nation, and their element is for fighting "

And everyone in the water nation is at peak skill dont forget the deadly bloodbending technique.
@JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
that's kinda a little more fair, and since everyone in firebender nation is their peak skill, i assume they know every trick in the book, e.g lightning, redirecting lightning........  see where this is going, fire nation is a military nation, and their element is for fighting "
And everyone in the water nation is at peak skill dont forget the deadly bloodbending technique. "
oh yeah there's that...... adn the fight is in the island which mean there are shitload of weaponry available, what the island look like, is it a blank field or or is it filled with vegetation?
@cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
And everyone in the water nation is at peak skill dont forget the deadly bloodbending technique. "
oh yeah there's that...... adn the fight is in the island which mean there are shitload of weaponry available, what the island look like, is it a blank field or or is it filled with vegetation? "

Blank field, but dont forget, its an island. Theres water surrounding all sides of it.
@JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
oh yeah there's that...... adn the fight is in the island which mean there are shitload of weaponry available, what the island look like, is it a blank field or or is it filled with vegetation? "
Blank field, but dont forget, its an island. Theres water surrounding all sides of it. "
yes, that's why i said shitload of weapons, hmmm firenation is at disadvantage here

Lets make it a sunny day
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
Blank field, but dont forget, its an island. Theres water surrounding all sides of it. "
there was water surrounding the north pole too but, if i remember right they didin't do that bad their either.
@rein:
Righ toyu are, thias will make for an interesting fight, what say you?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Blood Bending anyone?
@JThree47693 said:
" @rein: Righ toyu are, thias will make for an interesting fight, what say you? "
yeah but i think this will inevitably end with a fire nation win, that was only one of four armadas that attacked the north pole.
@rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @rein: Righ toyu are, thias will make for an interesting fight, what say you? "
yeah but i think this will inevitably end with a fire nation win, that was only one of four armadas that attacked the north pole. "

I dont know man. Lets not forget bloodbening, and I just thought about something. Every waterbender is a master, they can pretty much just drown the island.
@JThree47693 said:
" @rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
yeah but i think this will inevitably end with a fire nation win, that was only one of four armadas that attacked the north pole. "
I dont know man. Lets not forget bloodbening, and I just thought about something. Every waterbender is a master, they can pretty much just drown the island. "
blood bending is only known by two benders one of which is dead/imprisoned? , that plus it only works during a full moon so i doubt it will be effective. and i think that every waterbender is a master might have been pis i mean most of the firebender soldiers were fighting pretty consistently in 1 on 1 with the waterbenders and i doubt every fire nation soldier is a master.
@rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
I dont know man. Lets not forget bloodbening, and I just thought about something. Every waterbender is a master, they can pretty much just drown the island. "
blood bending is only known by two benders one of which is dead/imprisoned? , that plus it only works during a full moon so i doubt it will be effective. and i think that every waterbender is a master might have been pis i mean most of the firebender soldiers were fighting pretty consistently in 1 on 1 with the waterbenders and i doubt every fire nation soldier is a master. "

Apparenantly you didnt read the OP. It says both sides are at their fullest power and are masters of their techniques. Evevry firebender knows how to lightning bend/redirect lightning. Every waterbender knows how to bloodbend. Every member of the fire nation and water tribes ARE MASTERS OF THERE BENDING ELEMENT.
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That cat is so focused no way he will give in to the cube:P
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The fire nation will win. If you want me to get into details, I will. 

But I always wanted to know how the benders would fare against comic book heroes that control elements. For example, 

Terra Vs Toph, 
Pyro, Magneto, Magneta, Dr.Polaris, Gunfire, etc Vs The Benders.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel