DBZ vs Sonic

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on June 5, 2010. Last post by deathmonger 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

1st Battle:  

Sonic
vs 
     Goku

2nd Battle:  

Shadow
VS 
    Vegeta

3rd Battle: 

Knuckles
VS 
    Piccolo

4th Battle: 
    Tails
VS 
    Krillin

5th Battle: 

Silver
VS 
   Trunks 

6th Battle: 

Scourge 
VS 
   Gohan  

7th Battle:

Metal Sonic 
VS 
   Perfect Cell  

8th Battle:

Chaos 
VS 
   Buu
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Did you really just make this thread.  This thread is spite.
@JJOR64 said:
"Did you really just make this thread.  This thread is spite. "

Tell me why it's spite.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@RadiantTheLight:   Dude, it's DBZ.  I don't even have to explain it.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
MAJOR SPITE

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
this is probably to enforce his idiotic "sonic is a ripoff of DBZ "comment
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@RadiantTheLight: i forgot all the things that where in the sonic universe  but they do have a chance but there are no universe vs universe battles on this site and it will be lucked soon.
Post by Dream (7,476 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

dbz owns them
Post by Kurohige (3,703 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Are we using Archi comic sonic? If so I think he can solo with his super form/ emeralds.
@cfatalis said:
"this is probably to enforce his idiotic "sonic is a ripoff of DBZ "comment "

no, it's just a fight
@ssjsuperman said:

" @RadiantTheLight: i forgot all the things that where in the sonic universe  but they do have a chance but there are no universe vs universe battles on this site and it will be lucked soon. "

This is no Universe vs Universe fight, I named this DBZ vs Sonic becouse the title with all the battles this thread would be too long.
Post by sickVisionz (4,263 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Sonic loses.  I don't think he's all that good of a fighter.  Shadow is a pretty good gunman but DBZ people can shrug off and dodge bullets.  Super Sonic might be able to land a hit or two on the weakest opponent before getting killed, but that's about it.
@sickVisionz said:
"Sonic loses.  I don't think he's all that good of a fighter.  Shadow is a pretty good gunman but DBZ people can shrug off and dodge bullets.  Super Sonic might be able to land a hit or two on the weakest opponent before getting killed, but that's about it. "

I remember someone saiyng that Super Sonic is about Silver Surfer's level... lol
@RadiantTheLight: its been a long time i will find more but here something. 
    shatters a tank

create a vacuum which can suck out oxygen     

blows up a space station  

sonic can easy travel thought dimensions 

hes strong enough to kick things out of orbit 

I will try to find more on super sonic and the other guys later hope this helps and from what i have heard sonic has    taken plenty of attacks without a stratch but thats only going by what i here i will try to find pics of it
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Why?
@ssjsuperman:
The thing is, can Sonic characters easly destroy moons or even planets? Can Sonic characters survive planetary impact damage? Are Sonic characters extremly expert fighters? Can Sonic character use high level energy projection and beams with power to destroy planets? 

I know Sonic characters are strong, but DBZ characters are also strong, and the older Archie Sonic Comics's seem to have some weird feats... kind inconsistent actually... Sonic and Knuckles shatter a dimension but they get hurt by far less...
@RadiantTheLight: sonic is faster then the speed of light witch makes him faster then anyone in dbz. 

he can service in space and this is there god he even says hes omnipotent cant really say if thats true.

sonic fighting destroys the zone witch is said to be  parallel universes 

@ssjsuperman:
Whoa, that's too much. I know he'sfast, how big is Mobius? Becouse they turned around it like nothing, well... like Super Gotenks did in Earth. 

But anyway, that seems to be a pre-retconed Sonic, nowadays Sonic is not even near as powerful. Plus... punching your own shadow seems kinda weird...
Post by EpicBattleBard (13 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@ssjsuperman: Dude, DBZ chars are much faster than light. If you think they aren't, check out the Pre-Ssj Goku speed feats, as a child and fighting Freeza. Also check the F.F. speed feat, putting Cell over 300million times light speed (when rounded down to the slowest it could be it came out to like 314,578,000xLIght Speed, if rounded to where it most likely was, your  looking at more than double that number). Its not even fair man.

Fact is, Vegeta at 18,000 Ki can destroy Earth with a SINGLE attack. Goku fighting the Ginyu Force was 180,000Ki, 10xVegeta arrival. As ki works in DBZ, as it increases all of your attributes and powers increase, therefore 10X1Planet Destroying Capability= 10Planet Destroying Capability with a SINGLE attack. Think of when Kid Buu threw that Baseball Sized blast that had enough power to destroy the Earth 10xOver. These guys throw around planet shattering attacks like they are toys.

Force=Mass Accelerated, the faster something moves, the more force it has. 

Freeza survived Namek exploding, means he is more durable than a Planet Destroying attack. Trunk was able to cut him into pieces. This Means Trunks was able to swing his sword so fast that it had more force than a Planet exploding. Goku deflects these swings with ease, means by this point, Goku is more durable than Freeza. . .which means Goku is more durable than a planet destroying attack. This also means that Z Senshi can deliver blows more powerful than planets exploding with their limbs(punches, kicks, sword-swings, etc) . The Ki is in the 100millions by this point, and by Buu its in the early Trillions, so durability, power/strength, speed, etc are all increased.  

So until Sonic is delivering punches and kicks EXTREMELY more powerful than planets exploding, he is unable to scratch Goku.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel