DBZ vs DC

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 6, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" If you mean exaggerated by fans, then I would say DBZ. People seem to think that by the time GT rolled around, and Goku went SSJ4 he had immeasurable power. They think his power knows no end, and that he is an unstoppable force of nature. Dont get me wrong, a LOT of people think that about Superman and a lot of other DC characters, but DBZ fans go a little overboard with it. "
actually, ive never in my life heard any of the things you say people say about dragon ball. "

Look for Goku vs Superman(or any comic book character for that matter) on google. Hell, go on youtube and look up Goku vs Superman or Goku vs Galactus and you will see what I am talking about.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob: lex and supes is like you and nuva "
yup, im lex, and he's...well he cant be superman. of the 2 of us, im physically stronger. and the last time i checked, i got WAY better grades than him. soooo...im lex, no one is superman, and nuva is a wannabe.  XD "

lol superboy prime after he loses his power?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ya, he wishes
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1:
Oh please, even in the DCAU Lex had a genesis level intellect  enough to gain the Anti-Life equation
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1: Oh please, even in the DCAU Lex had a genesis level intellect  enough to gain the Anti-Life equation "
I, i mean lex is very smart
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
what the heck?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel