DBZ vs DC

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 6, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

which of these manga/comics are the most exaggerated
Post by DaMan (56 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Both of them are over exaggerated...
@DaMan said:
"Both of them are over exaggerated... "

but which one is MORE exaggerated
Post by Sonata (35,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20
DC comics and its not close lol
@Sonata said:
"DC comics and its not close lol "

wow im alittle surprized to hear u say that XD
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
"DC comics and its not close lol "
wow im alittle surprized to hear u say that XD "

DC comics is WAYYYY more powerful.

Quiet boy. You're igniting a flame.
@DaMan said:
"Quiet boy. You're igniting a flame. "

LOL.... It's true. The Spectre could solo the DBZ universe. Who could stop him? Omega Shenron? Gogeta? Monster Carrot? Broly? Well, DBZ is insanely overrated IMO. They say Broly destroyed a galaxy yet he got incinerated by the sun... 
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @DaMan said:
LOL.... It's true. The Spectre could solo the DBZ universe. Who could stop him? Omega Shenron? Gogeta? Monster Carrot? Broly? Well, DBZ is insanely overrated IMO. They say Broly destroyed a galaxy yet he got incinerated by the sun...  "
Not if they have all the dragonballs xP

Now what do you mean by over exaggerated. Do you mean in terms of the characters power's and abilities? Or do you mean how us the fans over exaggerate them?
@Acer said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @DaMan said:
LOL.... It's true. The Spectre could solo the DBZ universe. Who could stop him? Omega Shenron? Gogeta? Monster Carrot? Broly? Well, DBZ is insanely overrated IMO. They say Broly destroyed a galaxy yet he got incinerated by the sun...  "
Not if they have all the dragonballs xP  Now what do you mean by over exaggerated. Do you mean in terms of the characters power's and abilities? Or do you mean how us the fans over exaggerate them? "
How come the DragonBalls couldn't kill Nappa or Vegeta in the Sayin saga? And the fans try to make them look more powerful than they actually are. The Spectre is the living embodiment of God's wrath. He will not be wished away by the dragon balls.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Acer said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @DaMan said:
Not if they have all the dragonballs xP  Now what do you mean by over exaggerated. Do you mean in terms of the characters power's and abilities? Or do you mean how us the fans over exaggerate them? "
How come the DragonBalls couldn't kill Nappa or Vegeta in the Sayin saga? And the fans try to make them look more powerful than they actually are. The Spectre is the living embodiment of God's wrath. He will not be wished away by the dragon balls. "
Ok when someone puts a xP at the end of there sentence, it means they were joking ;p I wasen't being serious
@Acer said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Acer said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @DaMan said:
How come the DragonBalls couldn't kill Nappa or Vegeta in the Sayin saga? And the fans try to make them look more powerful than they actually are. The Spectre is the living embodiment of God's wrath. He will not be wished away by the dragon balls. "
Ok when someone puts a xP at the end of there sentence, it means they were joking ;p I wasen't being serious "

Oh... LOL... I'm reading through the DragonBall Manga and watching through DB, DBZ, and DBGT right now... I'm going to write a Superman Vs Goku book... LOL
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@DaMan said:

Well I don't know every character from DBZ but some of them can match DC characters. There's the dragon that can grant any wish, the guy that can freeze time, and Ginyu who could possibly switch bodies with people like Spectre. Overall I do think DC has more powerful characters, and Broly was incinerated by the sun? I didn't watch that movie so can you explain how that happened? Did they throw him into the sun?
@DaMan said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@DaMan said:
Well I don't know every character from DBZ but some of them can match DC characters. There's the dragon that can grant any wish, the guy that can freeze time, and Ginyu who could possibly switch bodies with people like Spectre. Overall I do think DC has more powerful characters, and Broly was incinerated by the sun? I didn't watch that movie so can you explain how that happened? Did they throw him into the sun? "

A family Kamehameha pushed him into the sun and he was incinerated. 
If the dragons can grant any wish, why couldn't they kill Nappa or Vegeta in the Sayin saga? 
And the fans try to make them look more powerful than they actually are. The Spectre is the living embodiment of God's wrath. He will not be wished away by the dragon balls.
@DaMan:
And time travel is just simple stuff in the DCU.. But, I do like DB/Z/GT as a series personally... I just think it's overrated by many people.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@DaMan: And time travel is just simple stuff in the DCU.. But, I do like DB/Z/GT as a series personally... I just think it's overrated by many people. "

surrrrrre...Y not
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@DaMan: And time travel is just simple stuff in the DCU.. But, I do like DB/Z/GT as a series personally... I just think it's overrated by many people. "

when they got to dbz and gt it got exaggrated
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
well yeah, DBZ and DC is exaggerated and thus they give birth to what we call dcfanboys and dragonball fanboys
Post by Sonata (35,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20
DBZ has so many plot holes you can roll a tank into it.
@Sonata said:
"DBZ has so many plot holes you can roll a tank into it. "

yea it just lacks science, math, and reality like DC is marvel the only realistic comic?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel