DBZ vs DC New 52 Characters

Topic started by Pokemonfanbuoy on Oct. 23, 2012. Last post by katanalauncher 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Pokemonfanbuoy (7 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Here's a tiring question. Who would win in a fight? Although I do not care about all the Superboy Primes and Earth-One stuff, I mean the current comics, the new 52 Superman, Wonder Woman, etc. So, who would win?

Green Lantern vs SSJ4 Goku

Wonder Woman vs SSJ4 Vegeta

Flash vs SSJ2 Gohan (During Cell)

Aquaman vs SSJ2 Vegeta, Majin

Cyborg vs Super Perfect Cell

Darkseid vs Omega Shenron

Braniac vs Super 17

Metallo vs Baby Vegeta

Doomsday vs Kid Buu

And just for kicks,

Dragonball Evolution Goku vs Smallville Clark Kent

Post by SMXLR8 (7,190 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Post by Pokemonfanbuoy (7 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@SMXLR8:

What?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Superman vs. Goku isn't allowed. Take that battle and the Zod one out and I think you're fine, though.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Nice one removing Goku vs Superman. But the New 52 hasn't gotten that powerful yet so DBZ takes it. Actually the Flash is still too much he solos.

Agreed with above on the basis that the characters haven't shown as impressive feats per say, however, considering that Superman has recently proven he's still, well, Superman and considering this is actually not quite that much of a reboot as a relaunch and everything prior supposedly still happened, I'll just go by that to be different:

Green Lantern vs SSJ4 Goku

Green Lantern

Wonder Woman vs SSJ4 Vegeta

Tough.... Uh, I'll just go with Wonder Woman

Flash vs SSJ2 Gohan (During Cell)

Good question and I don't know the answer. Since it's Barry... As much as I like Barry, I just don't know.

Aquaman vs SSJ2 Vegeta, Majin

On ground? Vegeta. Under water? Vegeta

Cyborg vs Super Perfect Cell

Super Perfect Cell in a curbstomp

Darkseid vs Omega Shenron

Darkseid will make Yī Xīng Lóng cry for his mommy.

Braniac vs Super 17

Brainiac.

Metallo vs Baby Vegeta

Baby Vegeta, very easily. The only reason he does so well against Superman is his kryptonite heart

Doomsday vs Kid Buu

Close encounter, Doomsday will take him down. Far away Buu might win first, but Doomsday will come back for vengeance

Dragonball Evolution Goku vs Smallville Clark Kent

Clark moved a small planet out of orbit in the final episode. DBE Goku can't handle that. Case closed.

@MarioRedfield: Come on man get with the Flash. He has demonstrated a femptosecond reaction time, ability to travel faster than the speed of light, ability to BFR people across time (time vortex) and ability to BFR people to Speed Force. And this is New 52. To be honest he could solo his team too if he wanted to.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,190 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: yeah flash wins due to hax

@SMXLR8 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: yeah flash wins due to hax

Indeed :D

@SpeedForceSpider: Are you sure Barry can do that? I thought that was only Wally?

@MarioRedfield said:

Are you sure Barry can do that?

Yeah.

I thought that was only Wally?

New 52? He is still Kid Flash.

@SpeedForceSpider: No I meant I thought only Wally could do that pre-New 52. I sure hope Barry passes Wally soon, I think it would do the character justice.

@MarioRedfield said:

@SpeedForceSpider: No I meant I thought only Wally could do that pre-New 52. I sure hope Barry passes Wally soon, I think it would do the character justice.

Wally is my favorite Flash but Barry is awesome. I forgot he also can phase through things and organisms. But do you know how fast a femptosecond is? The Flash has gotten so ridiculous he even Pwned New 52 Supes.

@SpeedForceSpider: Flash is awesome, but please who hasn't pwned Superman at some point? Writers think it's so awesome to beat down Superman when it's. It'rs really gotten old. Like a lot. I can't even think of a single time when Superman has even beaten Wonder Woman. Ridiculous!

@MarioRedfield: Yeah Superman is powerful and I get tired of seeing him lose a lot as well. He is still a great character despite how much the writers downplay him.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MarioRedfield: Flash Fact, Barry kicks more ass than the others flashes all togheter! Specially the New 52 version, he haves pretty hax speed force powers

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

New 52 wins with ease

Post by TheVoiceOfReason (14 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Well Green Lantern pre52 and new52 are the same and Barry is about the same power level if not stronger, and Wonder Woman is arguably stronger after we see the extent of her god powers, and even so she was able to shatter Hal's constructs which are essentially pre-52 constructs. Aquaman is stronger but i don't think he can win his fight. Cyborg also loses his fight.

Post by Vindictus (21 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@xlab3000 said:

New 52 wins with ease

Post by katanalauncher (416 posts) See mini bio Level 6

With current feats Superman/Green Lantern/Wonder Woman would lose.

But with hype that they are about as equals to flash they would win.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel