DBZ Villains vs The Comic Justice League

Topic started by nishi99 on June 25, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,782 posts) See mini bio Level 11

DBZ Villains

Broly

Buuhan

Janemba

Hirudegarn

Hatchiyack

Cell

Cooler

Vs

The Comic Justice League

Superman

Green Lantern

Wonder Woman

Cyborg

Aquaman

Batman

Flash

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Gotham City

Something goes wrong in Hell and a wormhole opens up and the Villains jump in it and end up in Gotham City.

Can the Heroes save the day?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Supes solos, GL solos, and from what ive heard of the Flash he may solo as well

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Haofan123 said:

Supes solos, GL solos, and from what ive heard of the Flash he may solo as well

Not at all, if Buuhan absorbs Batman and the rest of his team it's a win for himself... because with the mind of Bats he will know the JLA's weaknesses, then he creates a yellow ring so he can fight GL, also Buuhan can absorb Supes, and WW... for even more power.. and with Janemba's power he could change the battle field to something that would give him an advantage.

The only one I see in the JLA soloing is Flash because of his speeds. unless Buuhan gets lucky and turns him to candy then eats him thus gaining access to the speed force.

but that's my opinion... I doubt this would happen.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Also ama do my best to stay outta here cause.... idk

Post by ReiKai (3,530 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Depends on comic version as DC Reset their series (again).  Most comic versions would win just because chars like Flash and Supes are haxed.

Also, this has been done before. Stop making absurd DBZ vs DC threads.They're flamebait.
Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Fair enough I'll post the image here too:

Here Flash's range of motion is around about 2-3ft, to move, disable the gun, and move back to original position. It took him 1 pico-second to do this, it takes light 3.3 pico-seconds to move 1 millimetre.

Flash = 3ft (914 mm) in 1 pico-second

Light = 1mm in 3.3 pico-seconds

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@valfranx said:

Interesting discussion.

Broly is multiversal in games, has a power of fight next of gogeta >>>>>> Universal Entities (Janemba, Hirudegarn, Buuhan).

Broly Destroy the Universe:

In SSJ3 Broly is even more absurd.

put Janemba in this fight, only makes things worse because janemba it can kill dead, Janemba can resurrect allies, Janemba can if Intangible become thanks their habilidadess dimensional, with the skills Janemba can cut anything. Janemba can transform the universe in his kingdom, as he did with the sky is hell, through its crystals.

Gif:

Going by the that was shown at movie12, only showed Janemba covering this area with your crystals.

Both goku as several characters confirmed that baby Janemba was affecting all dimension / spiritual universe.

Another thing, understand that the fight Janemba vs Goku was happening in a universe, but different from the universe mortal , Goku does not have to worry about restricting his power and can use its full power smoothly, unlike a fight on a planet, where you have to control their power for not destroy the earth by accident, for those who wanted to get an idea of how Goku would be a struggle being waged in space, there s a fight that you always wanted to see, so we have an idea of how Goku and z fighters can be very powerful locking a fight in space.

Transformation of SSJ3 affects all heaven and hell

Gif:

Do not know why doubt that SSJ3 Goku was actually much more powerful in this movie than in the anime / manga. Think of the destruction that SSJ3 Goku and Janemba was causing in an area as large as the universe, must have been a feat that exceeded feat of kidbuu destroy a galaxy in the anime, somewhere around multigalaxy buster and on maximum universe buster,

Buuhan, can make the universe collapse, only with a scream.

Hatchiyack which is slightly stronger than broly in movie 8, could replicate the same feat of broly:

Broly Destroying an Entire galaxy in a few seconds in his second weakest form while HAVING his powers restrected

Since Hatchiyack is an android and has no limit on its energy production.

As Akira did not reverse the declaration of solar cell system buster, especially when said cell is a character meant to be taken seriously, then it confirms that we have no reason to doubt the statements of cell, and also destroy a small solar system, not is nothing unimpressive, has solar system that is larger than ours.

Coller could destroy stars, more is metal coller that the guy is even more dangerous, a metal coller was able hit in 2 ssj1, Metal Coller could devour planets draining their energy, metal coller can fight in TI and worse in can create many clones, many he wish, as he demonstrated in the movie.

And??? I just proved Flash moves hundreds to thousands of times faster than light, what's Broly going to do?

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

He had forgotten, metal coller can drain the life energy of your enemies.

Understand something else:

What was wanting to show these claims is that there is a gap too big manga to anime, for the feats, and in films and games that gap and more.

Anime:

Now we see the power of King Vegeta, Able to destroy planets with ease Merely by flicking his cape.

His son the Prince, is equally capable of such destruction, and in fact was stated as surpassing his father.

Here he destroys the Planet Arilia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnqtg0bte6w

Onthe anime Buu is seen as being able to destroy Galaxies, which confirms my theory that before Buu there were 16 Galaxies/ Galactic regions of Space in the physical universe around earth in DBU. After Buu killed or absorbed the Kaiosin’s of the North, West, and South there are only 4 Galxies left, which make up the Eastern Quadrant of the Universe ruled by our Eastern Kaioshin (in Daizenshuu). It is clear 12 Galaxies are now gone after the few years Buu roamed the universe. Also note Majin Buu has the ability to implode the universe by destroying dimensions. (JP episode 270)

We see Buu destroy a galaxy here in 3 frames, which corresponds to about 4 seconds in the anime.

SSJ3 Goku vs kidbuu, cause damage to a planet said to be indestructible, for kaioshins:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpXJ86DOpWM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04O2ODSaFho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQuhUOdQvWg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC1UFFxyBR0

Only with the impact of punches and kicks.

Movies:

In another interview akira says that broly can destroy a planet with a punch:

Broly destroy a planet far away at the speed of light:

Gif

So much so that the fourth movie 4, Goku and Krillin that were able to destroy a dwarf star the size of the moon that was heading toward the earth, said they would not destroy, because the explosion would destroy the earth, but said that could change the orbit of the star, and made on movie, in the same film as goku could turn into pre-ssj. While in the anime / manga goku and his friends are scared to death of going into space to fight someone, you see the movie 2, the z fighters battling the villain in space.

Then Goku survive in space, in this parallel universe.

Another example is broly.

put in the movie 8, Goku travels to the south quadrant to see if something was left in the galaxy that was destroyed in the south quadrant, then confirms that broly destroyed a galaxy, then goku can actually survive in space, in the movies.

movie 6, Goku and Metal Cooler, fighting course in IT, while in the anime / manga, goku need to put your fingers on the forehead is for use IT.

movie 7, even the use of genkidama is different, goku genkidama convert into energy to increase his powers, one more thing goku anime / manga, not does.

movie 6 and 5, we see Toei exploring the capabilities of the enemy to destroy stars and heroes, something rarely addressed in the anime / manga, only dbo was that it was addressed, and cooler on movie stating that we could destroy a star, and then see goku causing a massive explosion on the star, not only destroy, because the explosion of the sun would destroy the earth.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Yep I'm stay'n out of this

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Yep I'm stay'n out of this

Flash has outrun collapsing universes and reality, you can't honestly think anybody in DB can beat this guy?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The animated Justice League was bad enough this will cause insanity.

Post by Sonata (35,507 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm really not going to get into this, but the Flash is capable of stealing speed.
Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Hooray another "DBZ IS DA BEST CUZ I"M A WEEBOO WHO THINK DAT THEY ARE UBBER POWER FULL +1 +1" Thread.

Post by Nessy (48 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Sonata said:

I'm really not going to get into this, but the Flash is capable of stealing speed.

slow

Post by Sonata (35,507 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Nessy: The Flash is slow wow you are awful at trolling.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Roman55: lol dafuq

@Nessy said:

@Sonata said:

slow

Still butt-hurt about that I see.

I hate the fact that shitty threads like these get all the attention while the good ones are ignored

Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I've seen so many of these in my e-life that it's practically cancer.

It's just like the Goku Vs Superman debate....IT JUST DOESN'T DIE

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel