dbz universe vs silver surfer

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Dec. 23, 2009. Last post by soldier 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Newdeath said:
" @Auron: ? And yet you said Ion would lose to Goku. Its as though you were joking prior to posting here.   ND "

no I was serious I think Sufer is  stronger than both of thems
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Auron: O.O 

ND
Surfer will open a black hoe and kill the DBZU along with ION
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Auron:
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Auron: Ion isn't involved in this battle and you do know that Ion can also open black holes but only to a much greater extent than the Surfer.  

ND
k but its not stoping him from doing it to the DBZU there isn't much that can stop him in there small universe.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Auron said:
"k but its not stoping him from doing it to the DBZU there isn't much that can stop him in there small universe. "

The Universe is so small thanks to the one called majin buu who destroyed several galaxies, Also broly destroyed one. 

Surfer is going to do what exactly, Janemba may have some fun with him, also Vegetto and Broly. Surfer does not have it easy, heck with the dragonballs, they could wish to be the most powerful in existence.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@soldier:
sufer could just steal it hes so fast they would not even see him do it or he could just open a black hole by the plaent. 

and what is it with you dbz fanboys going on and on about this Janemba guy if goku could beat him sufer could do it easly.

and buu you have any idea how long it took him do destroy those galaxies    in the manga, it was only 700    planets. 

know 

respect the  Power Cosmic    

Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@soldier said:
" @Auron said:
"k but its not stoping him from doing it to the DBZU there isn't much that can stop him in there small universe. "
The Universe is so small thanks to the one called majin buu who destroyed several galaxies, Also broly destroyed one.  Surfer is going to do what exactly, Janemba may have some fun with him, also Vegetto and Broly. Surfer does not have it easy, heck with the dragonballs, they could wish to be the most powerful in existence. "
Surfer has cosmic awareness, he would know the dragonballs were a threat and take them out. Janemba was a weak reality warper, Im sorry, but he wasnt that impressive. And Vegeto and Broly are non factors. Like I said, Surfer took on two Galactus level beings, when any DBZer can acomplish a feat similar to that, then we can talk.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
" @soldier said:
" @Auron said:
The Universe is so small thanks to the one called majin buu who destroyed several galaxies, Also broly destroyed one.  Surfer is going to do what exactly, Janemba may have some fun with him, also Vegetto and Broly. Surfer does not have it easy, heck with the dragonballs, they could wish to be the most powerful in existence. "
Surfer has cosmic awareness, he would know the dragonballs were a threat and take them out. Janemba was a weak reality warper, Im sorry, but he wasnt that impressive. And Vegeto and Broly are non factors. Like I said, Surfer took on two Galactus level beings, when any DBZer can acomplish a feat similar to that, then we can talk. "

Yeah but galactus got beaten by those, is surfer on Galactus' level. 

Also cosmic awareness is not guaranteed to work, e.g. DBZ has no hyperspace. No time barriers. Power cosmic is not guaranteed. But provided he does know, I reckon Kid buu and others would be able to hold him off. Also is there any evidence of him being able to survive galaxy busters. Or even planet busters. Silver surfer got tacken down pretty quickly by Thanos. He was practically matched by a normal thor. These also balance out those (no offence PIS) moments. He can't get owned by Thanos and then beat people that beat Galactus, if you know where I am coming from. What next is he going to own Tyrant. 

Admittidly DBZ has no galactus level beings, as their power does not work in that way, but from the comics that I have of surfer, he should not be able to stomp through this. Many people have the power to KO him for sure, and transmution can be nullified by others.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel