Dartz vs Yusei

Topic started by AnimeDefender on Oct. 23, 2013. Last post by One_Piece_God 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Maybe. But Dartz has Orichalcos Kyutora which basically cancels any one turn kill. Barring he can summon it.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,282 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@dccomicsrule2011: Quasar can negate that lol XD

Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Hahaha I forgot about that jazz. xD

Post by One_Piece_God (556 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

@One_Piece_God said:

He does not have the dragon cards so he is screwed.

Dartz wins.

Those dragon cards aren't everything lol, Dartz can get OTK'd.

Dartz can also use his Orichalcos powers to toy with him.

They are not everything but in a duel with Dartz they matter because they provide the duelist with what ever made up effect the dragon and another monster combined produces. I also believe you need the dragons in order to transform into their true form, the knights.

With no prep, Yusei is lost at sea tbh.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Effect Veiler wrecks. So does Shooting Quasar Dragon.

@One_Piece_God: Dartz deck and most other decks from Yu-Gi-Oh! were slow as hell. Yusei will have everything he needs before Dartz can actually stop him. Quasar can negate anything and is a 4k beater that attacks twice. Dartz gets OTK'd to hell.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk:

Dartz serpent card attack points are infinite.

Yusei will not win. If I remember correctly Yugi & Kaiba had a really really good first turn where they played their best cards and fused them together a perfect combo. Yugi & Kaiba are better than Yusei I believe.

Dartz 3 lvls of the Orichalcos & his deck hax >> Yusei hax.

@One_Piece_God: Yugi and Kaiba are nowhere near Yusei lol. And, as once again, Yusei OTKs.

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

You Say who wins.

What??

Yugi is the best duelist ever. There was even a special made where they dueled and Yugi won.

Yugi is the king of games, fact.

It still say once divine serpent is on the field Dartz wins.

@One_Piece_God: Lol, Yugi is nowhere near as skilled as Yusei is. His deck is slow and inconsistent as hell. Yusei's is fast-paced and follows the meta game more closely, thus being more consistent. Yusei>>Yugi. And when you bring up that thing they did for fans, Yusei should have won, they just kept Yusei's monster effect out of game so Yugi could win. Q. Q

No.

Yugi is the king of games, fact.

If Yugi was in 5d's he would master the game as quickly as he did with dungeon dice monsters.

@One_Piece_God said:

I still say once divine serpent is on the field Dartz wins.

@One_Piece_God: Yugi had trouble with all those slow decks in his series, putting him in a faster paced meta-game isn't going to end well for him. Yusei has cards and speed way ahead of the older times and can bring out his best cards insanely faster than people from the original series. Dartz gets OTK'd.

In the duel against Dartz, Yugi summoned black luster solider on the first turn a monster with 3000 attack points.

FTK Quasar.

@One_Piece_God: A monster with no effect and is just a beat stick... because those work so well in the meta-game lol.

@TheBlackDragonz:

No. Not if divine serpent is already on the filed.

Yusei has never brought out a monster as strong as black luster solider on the first turn.

Your acting like Yugi would not have mastered the speed duels, like he mastered dungeon dice monsters. Yugi = King of games.

Back to this duel.

Yusei is not going to summoning Quasar quickly enough to defeat Dartz. He has never done it before.

Dartz has no life points when this monster is on the field.

+ Yusei will require cards that do not exist apart from the anime.

1. The Eye Of Timaeus - Legendary Knight Timaeus
  2. The Fang Of Critias - Legendary Knight Critias
  3. The Claw Of Hermos - Legendary Knight Hermos

Then fuse these cards to form Knight of Destiny a monster with infinite attack points as well.

Yusei has no monster, speed spell, spell or trap card that can give any of his monster the required attack points to win.

I forgot to add the 3 lvls of the Seal of Orichalcos will not be destroyed because Yusei yet again does not have the knights. The 3 lvls of the Orichalcos will be more than enough to give Yusei trouble before Dartz summons Orichalcos Shunoros let alone the Divine Serpent.

You obviously don't understand what FTK Quasar does. And two, using Shooting Star Dragon's attack negation effect and/or Scrap Iron and/or Effect Veiler to stall him out for the former two and just utterly troll him for the latter.

@TheBlackDragonz:

I know what FTK & OTK Quasar does. Tell me once Dartz has Divine Serpent on the field & Yusei summons Quasar, what happens?

Nobody goes anywhere. Quasar can still negate attacks, right? Also, let's be honest. As rarely as it happens, the Crimson Dragon will give Yusei a new, easy-to-summon Stardust card with an ability the same as the Wicked Avatar.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel