Darth Vader vs Sosuke Aizen

Topic started by tronboy on June 13, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@CerusSerenade: This is why i told you to stop with the insults, because i'm getting ready to make you look real stupid right now.

You are a funny person. You're wrong, yet so desperate to prove me wrong that you've convinced yourself that anything you said was actually true. You attempted to undermine my point by linking a wikipedia article, and quoting a sentence from the article. Not realizing the article is a direct contradiction to what you were trying to prove. Yet i can't comprehend English? you mean to tell me despite what it says it means something completely different? You want me to believe, that even though it clearly says Eu operates OUTSIDE of the original 6 LucasFilms, that what it really means is that it operates along the material of LucasFilms anyway? You then completely disregarded the fact that they don't even have rights to do such a thing. They would need to own the LucasFilms production company to be able to operate anywhere within the original Star Wars franchise. It would be technically illegal for that to be considered relevant to the original 6 films! They don't have rights to do any of what you think they did. This is evident by the recent sale of LucasFilms by George Lucas to Disney, and the release of the 2005 Star wars movie. He wouldn't have been able to do that if anyone else owned LucasFilms. Then the fact that they only ever released written material was also evident of their lack of rights to the franchise. As successful as the star wars movies were you think they wouldn't have made any films had they obtained rights to LucasFilms? Laughable! Literally everything is pointing to Eu and Lucasfilms star wars being completely different verses. Yet my reading comprehension is in question? You serious man? it's laughable how you actually convinced yourself you were right despite you proving yourself wrong. Your entire argument has 0 merit, i'm actually convinced the only reason you even have an opposing view to me is because you like to insult me and argue with me. What's even funnier is you got proven wrong, and in a last ditch effort to spite me, you attempted to twist the words of an article YOU hand picked to some warped nonsensical moot argument that didn't make sense. Completely veering off from your original argument to the point that you were arguing against your original statement. It was hilarious to actually catch you in the middle of making stuff up and in the end arguing with yourself. Not only did you prove my point for me, but then you had the audacity to insult my reading comprehension while in the middle of making stuff up. Now that's freaking funny. Congratulation, you are the first person to ever lose an argument against yourself. LOL

Post by CerusSerenade (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Galenbeta: He can't regenerate an abstract object like his mind.

: You are the only one who sees EU and the movies as different universes even when the sentence itself tells you so. Just because you can't read English correctly doesn't mean you're allowed to be so inept at denying it. If you can't stand to see your favorite anime character lose then you shouldn't be here. Get back to fanboy club for Aizen and fantasize about how he would beat TOAA. Otherwise stop being a nuisance and actually debate rather than try to argue something that can't be argued and has already been confirmed by Lucas himself or you will be ignored for all future topics.

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@solesamurai said:

@CerusSerenade: This is why i told you to stop with the insults, because i'm getting ready to make you look real stupid right now.

You are a funny person. You're wrong, yet so desperate to prove me wrong that you've convinced yourself that anything you said was actually true. You attempted to undermine my point by linking a wikipedia article, and quoting a sentence from the article. Not realizing the article is a direct contradiction to what you were trying to prove. Yet i can't comprehend English? you mean to tell me despite what it says it means something completely different? You want me to believe, that even though it clearly says Eu operates OUTSIDE of the original 6 LucasFilms, that what it really means is that it operates along the material of LucasFilms anyway? You then completely disregarded the fact that they don't even have rights to do such a thing. They would need to own the LucasFilms production company to be able to operate anywhere within the original Star Wars franchise. It would be technically illegal for that to be considered relevant to the original 6 films! They don't have rights to do any of what you think they did. This is evident by the recent sale of LucasFilms by George Lucas to Disney, and the release of the 2005 Star wars movie. He wouldn't have been able to do that if anyone else owned LucasFilms. Then the fact that they only ever released written material was also evident of their lack of rights to the franchise. As successful as the star wars movies were you think they wouldn't have made any films had they obtained rights to LucasFilms? Laughable! Literally everything is pointing to Eu and Lucasfilms star wars being completely different verses. Yet my reading comprehension is in question? You serious man? it's laughable how you actually convinced yourself you were right despite you proving yourself wrong. Your entire argument has 0 merit, i'm actually convinced the only reason you even have an opposing view to me is because you like to insult me and argue with me. What's even funnier is you got proven wrong, and in a last ditch effort to spite me, you attempted to twist the words of an article YOU hand picked to some warped nonsensical moot argument that didn't make sense. Completely veering off from your original argument to the point that you were arguing against your original statement. It was hilarious to actually catch you in the middle of making stuff up and in the end arguing with yourself. Not only did you prove my point for me, but then you had the audacity to insult my reading comprehension while in the middle of making stuff up. Now that's freaking funny. Congratulation, you are the first person to ever lose an argument against yourself. LOL

Your real simple you know, the EU is connected to the 6 films and you said that darth vader is alive in the comics that's because its going back before he dies dummy

@tronboy said:

@solesamurai said:

Your real simple you know, the EU is connected to the 6 films and you said that darth vader is alive in the comics that's because its going back before he dies dummy

?? I'm not even going to reply to this, based off this statement I know for fact you have idea wtf you're talking about.

Post by othus12 (7,034 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i hate star wars vs anime threads. they are ridiculously biased

@CerusSerenade said:

@Galenbeta: He can't regenerate an abstract object like his mind.

: You are the only one who sees EU and the movies as different universes even when the sentence itself tells you so. Just because you can't read English correctly doesn't mean you're allowed to be so inept at denying it. If you can't stand to see your favorite anime character lose then you shouldn't be here. Get back to fanboy club for Aizen and fantasize about how he would beat TOAA. Otherwise stop being a nuisance and actually debate rather than try to argue something that can't be argued and has already been confirmed by Lucas himself or you will be ignored for all future topics.

Where was It confirmed by Goerge Lucas? Oh wait nowhere because you made that up, I could care less if you ignored me, every other word you say to me is some outlandishly ignorant insult about my intelligence like this statement here. Everyone who follows star wars know EU and the movies aren't the same you know why? Because if you read the novels and the comics, the stories are different than the movies. Aizen isn't my favorite anime character, I don't actually have one I'm a pretty big Dormammu and Green lantern fanboy however I will admit that.

This is where you lose all merit of debating against me, You see now that you have no point or logical counter to what I've said, you result to insults, that's a tell tale sign of those who have lost, you start insulting the person who made you look stupid. You need a reality check, if you can't handle being proven wrong, don't come into a debate heavy section where that will happen ALOT.

Here is a direct quote from George lucas basically sayign while the EU is canon isn't his story, he does what he wants, they do what they want. They try to keep consistent on his story, but they are not the same thing.

"I don't read that stuff. I haven't read any of the novels. I don't know anything about that world. That's a different world than my world. But I do try to keep it consistent. The way I do it now is they have a Star Wars Encyclopedia. So if I come up with a name or something else, I look it up and see if it has already been used. When I said [other people] could make their own Star Wars stories, we decided that, like Star Trek, we would have two universes: My universe and then this other one. They try to make their universe as consistent with mine as possible, but obviously they get enthusiastic and want to go off in other directions." - George Lucas, from an interview in Starlog #337

He even says in the fucking quote "That's a different world than my world" What more proof do you need? Oh wait there's more! "When I said [other people' could make their own Star Wars stories, we decided that, like Star Trek, we would have two universes: My universe and then this other one" Direct fucking quote from george Lucas himself.

I warned you, I told you straight up man to man, if you didn't stop, I would make you look stupid. Well here you go. Enjoy being stupid. enjoy being a liar, enjoy all the random crap you make up. Because now I know when something you say doesn't make sense, you probably indeed, made it up. Congratulations, you did it to yourself.

Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

bump cause this thread is hilarious

Post by CerusSerenade (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@solesamurai: His quote is irrelevant when both the expanded universe and the movies.

1. Cannot contradict each other.

2.Must be canon with each other.

He seems them as two universes because it's not his job to produce them. When all things are layed out, EU and the movies are one in the same because they both share the same universe. Even if they were, Luke would have followed the same path as in EU because they both followed the same canon. Thus they are one in the same even if George Lucas himself says they're different.

SoleSamurai, you have accomplished the criteria for your posts from henceforth to be ignored due to your inability to comprehend what you're talking about and because you are incapable of accepting simple truths that have already been established in the topic. In the process of trying to make me look stupid, you have only made yourself look desperate and immature. Enjoy not actually being able to argue here anymore.

Lock this topic. Luke mindfucks him with ease and everyone on this board knows it. Spite threads are against the rules.

@CerusSerenade said:

@solesamurai: His quote is irrelevant when both the expanded universe and the movies.

1. Cannot contradict each other.

2.Must be canon with each other.

He seems them as two universes because it's not his job to produce them. When all things are layed out, EU and the movies are one in the same because they both share the same universe. Even if they were, Luke would have followed the same path as in EU because they both followed the same canon. Thus they are one in the same even if George Lucas himself says they're different.

SoleSamurai, you have accomplished the criteria for your posts from henceforth to be ignored due to your inability to comprehend what you're talking about and because you are incapable of accepting simple truths that have already been established in the topic. In the process of trying to make me look stupid, you have only made yourself look desperate and immature. Enjoy not actually being able to argue here anymore.

Lock this topic. Luke mindfucks him with ease and everyone on this board knows it. Spite threads are against the rules.

You are seriously the most stubborn person I have ever met. It was a mutual agreement between both of them that they would be different. lucas did not decide that on his own which if you read my post and didn't skim through it you would see he mentioned they decided as a group they would be different but consistent. Lucas has direct say in the EU verse as anything major in their stories they have to go to him to get the green light. i'm done here, i've proven my point you just refuse to see it my way because you're ignorant.

Vader loses.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel