Darth Vader vs Kenpachi

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on July 13, 2010. Last post by JThree47605 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
EU canon, movies, books admissible for Vader 
Ken starts with eye patch on  
Vader can see Ken
 



VS 
 



Post by taichokage (13,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kenny. As soon as Vadar uses force choke, Kenny uses reiatsu crush.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
yeah i  cant  really say anything.. i dont want  vader  to lose lol
Post by Dream (7,636 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator
@hitsusatsu11:  You sure you're not creating a spite match?  Vader's screwed very badly in this battle.
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9

They would have a nice tea party before going to the arcade...

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dream: Some people rate high jedi/sith as extremely powerful. 
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11: they are but vader is not high tier 
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I wonder if a Light Saber Could Slice Threw A Metal Blade? Probably If Kenpachi Doesn't Surround Him Self In Reiatsu Dark Vader Will Slice Directly Through Him Without Any Effort.  Also, don't take Star Wars For A joke, Sithes And Jedies Are Powerful As Bleach Characters (few of them) And Have Blades That Slice through anything.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@hitsusatsu11: you have a man who could blow up the universe if he went bankai vs a slow cyborg.  I'd give it to kenpachi
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@kashif1:
Do you have proof that he has a Bankai To Blow Up An Entire Universe?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@abysofpride: There are many metal blades in star wars universe that can clash with lightsabers and be ok. A zanpakto will do, especially since kenny's is infused with reitsu. 
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@abysofpride said:

" @kashif1: Do you have proof that he has a Bankai To Blow Up An Entire Universe? "

Its speculation.....
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@godeater said:
"yeah i  cant  really say anything.. i dont want  vader  to lose lol "

He's going to be flattened long before that. Vader is an iron lung shell of his former glory as Anakin.
Kenpachi cuts Vader in half before he can even turn his lightsaber on.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Hellos said:
" @godeater said:
"yeah i  cant  really say anything.. i dont want  vader  to lose lol "
He's going to be flattened long before that. Vader is an iron lung shell of his former glory as Anakin.Kenpachi cuts Vader in half before he can even turn his lightsaber on. "
I freaking hate kenpachi he is so over rated....
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheManipulater said:
"I freaking hate kenpachi he is so over rated.... "

Well for being not that amazingly skillfull in sword play seemingly, he has insane durability, strength and even a few speed feats I think. Hell the guy can take on multiple captains at once and over power them. 
Even assuming if the Light Saber goes into him like butter, he's taking hits like that before with a smile on his face.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Hellos said:
" @TheManipulater said:
"I freaking hate kenpachi he is so over rated.... "
Well for being not that amazingly skillfull in sword play seemingly, he has insane durability, strength and even a few speed feats I think. Hell the guy can take on multiple captains at once and over power them. Even assuming if the Light Saber goes into him like butter, he's taking hits like that before with a smile on his face. "
If a lightsaber hits him its going to cut his body off and there will be no smiling, you cant really compare a lightsaber to a zonpakuto
Post by taichokage (13,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheManipulater said:
" @Hellos said:
" @TheManipulater said:
"I freaking hate kenpachi he is so over rated.... "
Well for being not that amazingly skillfull in sword play seemingly, he has insane durability, strength and even a few speed feats I think. Hell the guy can take on multiple captains at once and over power them. Even assuming if the Light Saber goes into him like butter, he's taking hits like that before with a smile on his face. "
If a lightsaber hits him its going to cut his body off and there will be no smiling, you cant really compare a lightsaber to a zonpakuto "
i disagree. Some Zanpakutou even in sealed form have shown far greater cutting power than a light saber and Zaraki's is among them. Like in his fight with ichigo he cut through an entire small sky-scraper with a casual swing. Also dont forget his durability. A mid tier zanpakutou couldn't even scratch him initially.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage said:
" @TheManipulater said:
" @Hellos said:
" @TheManipulater said:
"I freaking hate kenpachi he is so over rated.... "
Well for being not that amazingly skillfull in sword play seemingly, he has insane durability, strength and even a few speed feats I think. Hell the guy can take on multiple captains at once and over power them. Even assuming if the Light Saber goes into him like butter, he's taking hits like that before with a smile on his face. "
If a lightsaber hits him its going to cut his body off and there will be no smiling, you cant really compare a lightsaber to a zonpakuto "
i disagree. Some Zanpakutou even in sealed form have shown far greater cutting power than a light saber and Zaraki's is among them. Like in his fight with ichigo he cut through an entire small sky-scraper with a casual swing. Also dont forget his durability. A mid tier zanpakutou couldn't even scratch him initially. "
Dont compare a zanpakutou to a lightsaber it's very silly, a lighsaber WILL cut him clean through, it not even speculation its a fact because thats what they are made to be able to do maim and or run you through. Im not saying darth vader wins because he does'nt, but if kenny lets vader cut him first he is going to die
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lightsaber's have clashed with special steel blades in the star wars universe and not cut through them, A zanpakto WILL block a lightsaber. 
 
And a zanpakto with reitsu infused in it has cutting power>>>a lightsaber.
 
A lightsaber struggles to cut through a steel door, Kenny could slice right through something like that.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Indeed,
Lightsabers are nowhere near the best cutting weapons in Sci-Fi anyways. Technically the Light Saber is nothing more than an upgraded plasma torch with a very-very advanced magnetic containment field. Also zaraki is freakin' insane(at least his way of thinking is truly abnormal). Mind tricks wouldn't work as no sane Jedi would risk to peek inside Zaraki's head.:p
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel