Darth Maul+World War Hulk VS Jack Rakan + Kenshiro + Ms Marvel

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Oct. 9, 2012. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

Added Ichiryuu(from the Toriko series) to Team 2

Team 2 (Jack's team) has exactly 10000 hours of prep/training/rest.

team 1(Hulk's team) will only have knowledge of the other team, an hour before they arrive to to fight them. Edit: Just to make it clear Team Hulk don't know about the fight before this 1 hour countdown, but they can get ready as they like when the countdown starts.

Each team will be working together.

Morals OFF

The fight starts when everyone is in the battle feild.

Battle takes place in an empty Gotham City at midnight (by that I mean no living creature), they can use what ever object as a weapon(cars, concrete, whatever they can think of if they like)

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,137 posts) See mini bio Level 14

darth mauls useless here

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

what the hell? lame fight?

Post by taichokage (12,466 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Odd match. Firstly Maul is useless and the weakest one here, in contrast to his partner who is overpowered relative to the rest. Maul is out quickly, but WW Hulk could solo the rest with some effort.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Didn't he beat Ms. Marvel in World War Hulk? I might be mistaken on that though. It was to my understanding Kenshiro isn't that strong, and I don't know Jack Rakan.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

Odd match. Firstly Maul is useless and the weakest one here, in contrast to his partner who is overpowered relative to the rest. Maul is out quickly, but WW Hulk could solo the rest with some effort.

This.

Added Ichiryuu(from the Toriko series) to Team 2

@Jinbeifan1: @taichokage said:

I love odd matches :D

What do you mean usless? With Morals off, he can read minds, mind-rape with telepathy, and he has telekanesis. He also has great fighting skills. Maul resisted a Force lightning barrage unleashed by the Nightsister Mighella.

You guys didn't think I used the movie version, did you? His usefulness comes from the fact that Jack can soul-fuck. He would try to prevent it from happening, otherwise nothing would keep Jack from doing so since Morals are off, and they have prep and knowledge which I added more of btw.

@MarioRedfield said:

Didn't he beat Ms. Marvel in World War Hulk? I might be mistaken on that though. It was to my understanding Kenshiro isn't that strong, and I don't know Jack Rakan.

Yes he did, but she is not alone here, and they have alot of prep. I know about Kenshiro, but with enough distraction he can use his pressure points manipulation. and for Jack here is a respect thread http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=527853

@SMXLR8 said:

what the hell? lame fight?

Better than everything you ever made imo :b (no offense, please).

So... team Jack wins? :b

Post by taichokage (12,466 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I did think you used movie version since that's the first version and is canon with the movie which is the original. I assume movie unless otherwise mentioned. But if it's not movie Maul, then things are different. Sorry, but, Kenshiro's point won't work on Hulk and even if they did, the guy could thunderclap him to death before that happened if he were serious. But I kinda forgot about Jack's soul attacks. I didnt remember that. But assuming he could target 1 opponent and the other three prevent the second opponent from intervening, then I guess team 2 wins because of Jack.

@taichokage: you are right, the OP looked so full I forgot, and posted the thread cause I new the picture of maul is from the comic itself.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel