Darkseid VS Dragonball Z's Best Heroes

Topic started by blackdemon on March 5, 2013. Last post by stevon 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

For my next fight, Darkseid from DC Comics battles against the top most powerful Dragonball Z heroes, Sayian or otherwise. Now, the fight takes place in the Sahara Desert, and, since I'm using pre-Crisis Darkseid here, it should be no surprise I'm having all of his DBZ opponents face him at once. After all, since we're talking Darkseid written properly and at his best and thus the Darkseid who was casually beating about Kryptonians...I think I've made my point. Anyhow, here are the DBZ heroes Darkseid will be facing off against simultaneously...Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta, Tien Shinhan, Trunks, Gohan, Videl, Pan and Chi-Chi. Will the combined efforts of these DBZ heroes be enough to put Darkseid down? Or will Darkseid make it so that he's collected his latest clutch of victims in the end?

Post by SMXLR8 (6,899 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now
Post by CerusSerenade (2,467 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Solar system level durability + omega beams = Darkseid laughing at the ashes of the silly monkeys
Post by Sonata (35,165 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Why throw in Videl, Chichi and Pan? equal opportunity beat down I suppose.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,469 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@Sonata: That made me lol..

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

One blast from his omega beams...

Post by VinoVash1234 (78 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Imagine darkseid uses all the heroes as a punching bag, superman goes to apocalypse, and finds their bodies hanging in his fortress, he asks what they're for...Darkseid: to tickle my fists :D Superman: O.o

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,622 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Darkseid wins, no contest

Post by stevon (4 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@blackdemon: when has darkseid fought kryptonians pre crisis, aside from taking damage from Supergirl and one shotting Mon El (who is actually a daxamite but they seem pretty similar to kryptonians)

Even so, in the continuity of the DC universe, Darkseid's pre and post crisis feats should count as the same character, which is confusing. it isn't until flashpoint where he personally gets an actual reboot.

@CerusSerenade said:

Solar system level durability + omega beams = Darkseid laughing at the ashes of the silly monkeys

I'm curious, when has he shown sola system tier durability?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel