Darkseid, Kid Buu, Black Adam Vs Thanos, Thor, Goku SS3

Topic started by comicfanforever on June 3, 2011. Last post by takashichea 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by machmans (156 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Team 2, goku takes down kid buu, others are take down easily

Post by Metalslash (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@takashichea said:

@Metalslash:

Trouble signs:

• If something is stated in dbz you simply assume it to be WRONG which is stupidity. You are trying your best to degrade dbz.
  • Do you have anything else to say ?
  • ! so watch out !!! think before you post.

If you keep insulting folks, I have to report you to Sonata.

The person who you are debating has never disrespect you. Also, the argument is getting out of hand.

are you serious ? You call those things INSULTS ??????????

specially the 2nd point. Its just a simple question and you are saying that it is insult ? don't make me laugh. You can ask other people if they feel something like insult in those points.

Post by Metalslash (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@machmans said:

Team 2, goku takes down kid buu, others are take down easily

100% true

Post by takashichea (11,879 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Metalslash:

A debater who gets into emotional outbursts in the community doesn't get respect. Your attitude needs adjustment. If you continue acting this way, I'll just report you.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@takashichea: new user? judging by the level

@SMXLR8:

Yeah, he's a new user who doesn't know how debate with respect. Just giving him a warning. I got complaints about him and his attitude problem from the other Battlations.

Post by LHWKnight (2,721 posts) See mini bio Level 12

calm down everyone, because we all now that every one in this thread would get spanked by this guy.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@LHWKnight: SSJ2 POPO O_o?

I'm just going to lock this thread. It has gone off topic. Plus, there is a lot bad blood between DBZ and comic book characters.

Sorry, just submit a request at the Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread.

@LHWKnight:

You know better not to post images that don't promote the discussion. Consider this a warning.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel