Darkseid, Kid Buu, Black Adam Vs Thanos, Thor, Goku SS3

Topic started by comicfanforever on June 3, 2011. Last post by takashichea 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by comicfanforever (400 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Darkseid, Kid Buu, Black Adam Vs Thanos, Thor, Goku SS3

Post by The_Immortal_Watch_Dog (211 posts) See mini bio Level 9
so why are the DBZ guys here again? as meat shields? 'bout the only one that's gonna be of any prolonged use (and I mean more then a few seconds) is kid buu 

mind you..this is assuming this isn't jobberseid 
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

tough match, hmm ithanos beats darksied, goku beats buu, and thor beats black adam. so team 2 should win
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SSJjanemba said:
tough match, hmm ithanos beats darksied, goku beats buu, and thor beats black adam. so team 2 should win

Quoted For Reason.
Post by taichokage (11,508 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SSJjanemba: I agree team two wins but not easily.
@SSJjanemba said:
black Adam has an attack that can fuck up the spectre...unless this is skyfather thor..he's not shrugging that off
@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog: And Thor had an attack that caused Galactus to flee in fear. But I assume we re using current versions here. Still though that is a good point. Do you think Black Adam would tilt the odds in favor of team 1?
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Thanos is the Avatar of Death. There's no beating him.

Post by SilverGalford (2,925 posts) See mini bio Level 11
this is between darkseid and thanos , the rest are useless.
Post by MisterShin (2,121 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@SSJjanemba said:
Yup this is the way it goes.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Thor can't beat Black Adam sadly, I still give it to team 2
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I give it to Team 1 because of Darkseid. I don't see anyone including Thanos tanking the Omega Beams which literally destroy or rip the soul out of the opponents and remember Thanos doesn't have the durability to tank a soul f*cking attack.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,264 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team 1 I'd say
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@TheRedRose said:
I give it to Team 1 because of Darkseid. I don't see anyone including Thanos tanking the Omega Beams which literally destroy or rip the soul out of the opponents and remember Thanos doesn't have the durability to tank a soul f*cking attack.

That's Omega Effect, not Beams. seid's beams are crap. Also, it wouldn't work. As I said "Avatar of Death". He cannot die nor be destroyed or rendered non-existent. Meaning: They'd do nothing. And actually, Thanos has utterly insane durability, even befor he became Death's Avatar, plus he has auto-shields that've stopped attacks from the likes of Galactus and Omega.
@taichokage said:
@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog: And Thor had an attack that caused Galactus to flee in fear. But I assume we re using current versions here. Still though that is a good point. Do you think Black Adam would tilt the odds in favor of team 1?
That was a starving Galactus where as IIRC spec wasn't gimped in any way and BA just fisted him with some kind of charged up god enhanced falcon punch that came outta nowhere no clue if you would call it "special" circumstance power up..or standard equip
Post by Metalslash (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

who the hell is black adam ??

SS3 at full power would destroy Kid Buu. others are non factors

Either on Goku's team are more powerful than him. Black Adam is a DC villain on par with Superman but he has some magical power.
Post by niBBit (662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If you line these guys up like Thanos vs Darkseid, Kid Buu vs Goku SSJ3, Thor vs Black Adam then there pretty evenly matched, but imo the people from team 2 would have better teamwork than team 1. I can see Goku telling Thor to team up or inform him on his enemy like he did Pikkon. Something tells me that Darkseid and Black Adam are going to have problems working with a maniac like Kid Buu who just flies in and starts blowing up planets. So imo team 2 wins due to having better teamwork but its not gonna be easy.

That might work with Kid Buu and Darkseid but Thanos is too strong. He's fought Odin and Tyrant 1 on 1, the latter being evenly matched and the former with Odin on the offensive but being unable to beat Thanos. Tyrant and Odin are literally like stronger versions of Surfer and Thor.
Post by luthluth (998 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now
Goku and Thor are non factors, Thanos solos
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel