Darksedi and Thanos VS Frieza, Cell and Majin Buu

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 19, 2009. Last post by sinister_noob_incarnate 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@soldier said:
"Can people get back to the battle, I think that it is obvious that team 1 would win unless, team 2 has prep to make a plan. Everybody knows that Darkseid and Thanos are more durable than Cell and Freiza. But it all depends on which cell and Buu we are talking about. Kid Buu could change the tide, by splitting into two, and then using his teleportation, and chocolate beam both thanos and darkseid, but who is to say that Thanos can not do the same, and s it is 50/50, apparantely to defeat Kid Buu, he needs to be destroyed as he can reform and regenerate from any state, whether gas, liquid or solid etc... Super perfect cell could dodge the omega beams, and I believe that Freiza has sometimes been portrayed way faster than light. DBZ is very inconsistent. Freiza was portrayd over 300 times faster than light, but could not dodge goku's blast. (I am starting to go off topic.)  Team 2 have a chance, If Cell was to use his Galaxy busting attack (which is questionable) he could do damage. Kid Buu also produces powerful attacks, so it is not ABC.  I would have to say that it could  go either way if team 2 would work together. I am pretty new to this but I try to be balanced, and like to see people's extreme comments. "

Cell was a galaxy buster?
@soldier said:
"@Nerx said:
"Omega Effect people? hello...

knocks on the screen "
Omega beam can be dodged by superman, and there is some evidence suggesting that Freiza was over 300 times faster than light. Super perfect cell can use instant transmission which is capable of dodging the beams and Kid Buu can easily dodge it. In DBZ they know how to dodge things that follow them, it has been done many times. "

Frieza was 300 times the speed of light? I think your DBZ knowledge is a bit off my friend.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@JThree47693 said:
" @soldier said:
"Can people get back to the battle, I think that it is obvious that team 1 would win unless, team 2 has prep to make a plan. Everybody knows that Darkseid and Thanos are more durable than Cell and Freiza. But it all depends on which cell and Buu we are talking about. Kid Buu could change the tide, by splitting into two, and then using his teleportation, and chocolate beam both thanos and darkseid, but who is to say that Thanos can not do the same, and s it is 50/50, apparantely to defeat Kid Buu, he needs to be destroyed as he can reform and regenerate from any state, whether gas, liquid or solid etc... Super perfect cell could dodge the omega beams, and I believe that Freiza has sometimes been portrayed way faster than light. DBZ is very inconsistent. Freiza was portrayd over 300 times faster than light, but could not dodge goku's blast. (I am starting to go off topic.)  Team 2 have a chance, If Cell was to use his Galaxy busting attack (which is questionable) he could do damage. Kid Buu also produces powerful attacks, so it is not ABC.  I would have to say that it could  go either way if team 2 would work together. I am pretty new to this but I try to be balanced, and like to see people's extreme comments. "
Cell was a galaxy buster? "
No. He claimed to be powerful enough to destroy entire Solar Systems however he has never shown that kind of power and was possibly boasting.
@Newdeath said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @soldier said:
No. He claimed to be powerful enough to destroy entire Solar Systems however he has never shown that kind of power and was possibly boasting. "

I was being sarcastic when I asked that question......
@JThree47693 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @soldier said:
No. He claimed to be powerful enough to destroy entire Solar Systems however he has never shown that kind of power and was possibly boasting. "
I was being sarcastic when I asked that question...... "
Hmm didn't seem like it..
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The chances of the DBZ villains dodging the Omega Beams are slim, Ultimate Buu the Strongest villain at the end of the canon DBZ storyline missed a punch on Goku when he was using his instant Transmission also losing track of him. Which we all know is going light speed.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata said:
"The chances of the DBZ villains dodging the Omega Beams are slim, Ultimate Buu the Strongest villain at the end of the canon DBZ storyline missed a punch on Goku when he was using his instant Transmission also losing track of him. Which we all know is going light speed. "

And the omega beams are FTL 0_0
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
and didn't this thread been resolved?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
"The only way DBZ characters move FTL is using instant Transmission. "

IT isnt a speed its a teleportation(i say that because even tho they stated it a speed it would be impossible for it to be a speed)
@cfatalis said:
"and didn't this thread been resolved? "
yes most likely team one own but not easy buu can still pull in a win
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Sonata said:
"The chances of the DBZ villains dodging the Omega Beams are slim, Ultimate Buu the Strongest villain at the end of the canon DBZ storyline missed a punch on Goku when he was using his instant Transmission also losing track of him. Which we all know is going light speed. "
And the omega beams are FTL 0_0 "

so are death beams but gohan dodged them 
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
IT isnt a speed its a teleportation(i say that because even tho they stated it a speed it would be impossible for it to be a speed) "

and why would it be impossible
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
each time a thread goes on between fanboys battle of either superman and goku, i get insomnia and kill a cat
@vegeta said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
IT isnt a speed its a teleportation(i say that because even tho they stated it a speed it would be impossible for it to be a speed) "
and why would it be impossible "

goku stated that it was as fast as light however he IT'ed to a different gaxley in seconds witch is impossible if it was AS fast as light
@FLCL1 said:
" @vegeta said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
and why would it be impossible "
goku stated that it was as fast as light however he IT'ed to a different gaxley in seconds witch is impossible if it was AS fast as light "
Exactly. Light moves at roughly 186,000 miles per second and it would take thousands of years for light to reach even the nearest galaxy now Goku did it in seconds however it should be noted that DBZ has great amounts of inconsistency which explains everything. It is generally agreed Goku can move at light speed using IT because he stated it himself and has never said he can exceed said speed.
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Sonata said:
so are death beams but gohan dodged them  "
The death beams go in a straight line The Omega beams can changes directions.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
y is this not locked
Post by Cryptickk (12 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@geraldthesloth said:
" Darkseid solos "
agreed
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Sonata said:
so are death beams but gohan dodged them  "

It is not stated in DBZ that death beams are FTL.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Cryptickk said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Darkseid solos "
agreed "
agreed that you need to post logical comments.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel