Dark Tournament Saga Yusuke Vs Teen Goku

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 16, 2013. Last post by phantomrant 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,063 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Dark Tournament Saga Yusuke Vs Teen Goku

Rules

Scenario 1: No Super Kamehameha, or Spirit Gun, In character

Scenario 2: Super Kamehameha, and Spirit Gun allowed, bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by nishi99 (1,859 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yusuke doesn't stand a chance here three kings Yusuke would be better.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@nishi99: 3 Kings saga Yusuke would be Namek saga levels. They have a huge speed advantage.

Some A class demon would be a better match

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,056 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@supernova7005: So you're saying someone in YYH is a casual planet buster then right? That's BS and you know it.

Goku shits on Yusuke in round 2.

@SpeedForceSpider: Busting power is not everything that determines a fight. I hope this is clear (and I never said they are planet busters).

YYH has the advantage in speed and H2H combat

@supernova7005: It does when you pit people against verses like DBZ without hax. Especially when they can blow your face off with a planet busting blast.

You obviously should have specified speed and such earlier or people will think you are sprouting bull.

Also you need to specify what you mean in putting them with Namek saga characters. Namek Goku for example, he is relativistic going by his feat crossing the other side of the planet almost instantly.

And saying they have the advantage in h2h is silly and your opinion.

Post by Dream (8,117 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Yusuke at Dark Tournament arc's lacking the significant stat boost he got around Chapter Black saga. Goku shouldn't have much trouble dispatching him.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@supernova7005: It does when you pit people against verses like DBZ without hax. Especially when they can blow your face off with a planet busting blast.

You obviously should have specified speed and such earlier or people will think you are sprouting bull.

Also you need to specify what you mean in putting them with Namek saga characters. Namek Goku for example, he is relativistic going by his feat crossing the other side of the planet almost instantly.

And saying they have the advantage in h2h is silly and your opinion.

Nah, I meant the early Namek saga like around Zarbon or Recoome.

3 Kings saga Yusuke has mach 350+ feats, and that level of speeds were achieved only during the Namek saga. Even if DBZ has planet busters, they wont be able to land a direct hit since they lack speed.

What's the best thing any DBZ character destroyed with physical strength alone...maybe a mountain or an island (and surely not in the saiyan saga)

@supernova7005: You know for the YYH physical strength I can say the same thing. And its funny you say they can't get hit with the blasts when clearly they can.

@SpeedForceSpider:

@supernova7005: You know for the YYH physical strength I can say the same thing.

Sensui destroyed a mountain with just the shockwave (air pressure) of his punch. Imagine, can you destroy even a paper with the air pressure of your hand wave?

That's more impressive than any saiyan saga character's strength feat.

And its funny you say they can't get hit with the blasts when clearly they can.

No, my point is YYH characters are too fast for Saiyan saga characters to land a direct hit. They can easily dodge any beam fired at them

@supernova7005 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Sensui destroyed a mountain with just the shockwave (air pressure) of his punch. Imagine, can you destroy even a paper with the air pressure of your hand wave?

That's more impressive than any saiyan saga character's strength feat.

And no, my point is YYH characters are too fast for Saiyan saga characters to land a direct hit. They can easily dodge any beam fired at them

Wait a second here, why are you mentioning Saiyan saga when clearly you kept saying DBZ in general?

What's the best thing any DBZ character destroyed with physical strength alone

Also the Goku here isn't even the Saiyan saga one to begin with.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Wait a second here, why are you mentioning Saiyan saga when clearly you kept saying DBZ in general?

No one before the saiyan saga has shown strength on par with YYH high tiers.

Namek saga and beyond I understand because we see Base Goku punching Frieza through Islands

This is before the Saiyan saga, and doesn't seem to have shown any strength feats. I don't see him being close to YYH top tiers.

He easily wins scenario 2 though

@supernova7005 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

No one before the saiyan saga has shown strength on par with YYH high tiers.

Namek saga and beyond I understand because we see Base Goku punching Frieza through Islands

This is before the Saiyan saga, and doesn't seem to have shown any strength feats. I don't see him being close to YYH top tiers.

He easily wins scenario 2 though

I can agree with that.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@supernova7005 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Busting power is not everything that determines a fight. I hope this is clear (and I never said they are planet busters).

YYH has the advantage in speed and H2H combat

No they don't, dbz characters displayed far greater speed feats in db. Db has been shown to have entire battles in seconds. And where the hell are you getting they have better h2h? there wasn't a single martial art displayed ever in YYH especially with yusuke.

@solesamurai said:

No they don't, dbz characters displayed far greater speed feats in db.

What speed feats? Tao is only mach 8 for all we know. 23rd BT characters have around mach 41 reaction speed, their travel speed should be much slower.

saiyan saga goku had mach 30+ travel speed.....still nothing close to mach 350 Yusuke

Db has been shown to have entire battles in seconds.

Unquantifiable. Give me a calc.

Even Ichigo and grimmjow had an entire battle in seconds and they are just low-mid tier HST characters.

And where the hell are you getting they have better h2h? there wasn't a single martial art displayed ever in YYH especially with yusuke.

Lol what about Sensui's Resshuuken, forgot? Fissure kickboxing.

Offensive armor Sensui could destroy mountains with just the shockwave of his punches. No one until the namek saga/or late saiyan saga showed this level of strength

Post by othus12 (7,701 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

supernova is partially right, the again sole samurai is right too on some aspects. goku should have the edge with his kamehameha.

Post by taichokage (14,813 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I agree. If Goku uses the kamehameha at high levels, it's more than what Yusuke could handle. But outside of it I'd say Yusuke is a bit stronger all around.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@supernova7005 said:

@solesamurai said:

No they don't, dbz characters displayed far greater speed feats in db.

What speed feats? Tao is only mach 8 for all we know. 23rd BT characters have around mach 41 reaction speed, their travel speed should be much slower.

saiyan saga goku had mach 30+ travel speed.....still nothing close to mach 350 Yusuke

Db has been shown to have entire battles in seconds.

Unquantifiable. Give me a calc.

Even Ichigo and grimmjow had an entire battle in seconds and they are just low-mid tier HST characters.

And where the hell are you getting they have better h2h? there wasn't a single martial art displayed ever in YYH especially with yusuke.

Lol what about Sensui's Resshuuken, forgot? Fissure kickboxing.

Offensive armor Sensui could destroy mountains with just the shockwave of his punches. No one until the namek saga/or late saiyan saga showed this level of strength

Calcs? I can't give a calcs without figures, which is a concept you refuse to get through that thick head of yours. No calc is reasonable without proven figures, which is almost 99% of the time the case in manga fiction.

and Goku caught a damn mountain effortlessly in the namek saga showned relavistic speeds in the namek saga as well. he would roll top tiers in YYh without even using ki attacks.

YOu need to stop posting calcs of unreasonable figures like it's true. That's 1 martial art and yusuke himself has never displayed the ability to use one.

@solesamurai said:

Calcs? I can't give a calcs without figures

That makes it unquantifiable.

Anyways, having a battle in seconds doesn't make them faster than YYH. Even low-mid tier HST characters like Ichigo and Grimmjow have done it

and Goku caught a damn mountain effortlessly in the namek saga showned relavistic speeds in the namek saga as well. he would roll top tiers in YYh without even using ki attacks.

I'm talking about the early namek saga (around Zarbon or Recoome). They became hundreds of times stronger by the time they fought Frieza.

YOu need to stop posting calcs of unreasonable figures like it's true. That's 1 martial art and yusuke himself has never displayed the ability to use one.

Who cares about martial arts? Show me anyone in the saiyan saga or before destroying a mountain with just the shockwave of their punches

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Oh sht, Supernova is going on about physical strength again even though he's been proven countless times that there is no such thing as split durability in DB :o

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel