Dark Shneider vs Shuma Gorath

Topic started by Saladking on Dec. 17, 2013. Last post by 321zigzag1 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Saladking (1,126 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Round 1 takes place in Shuma's dimension

Round 2 takes place in another dimension

Who wins?

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,423 posts) See mini bio Level 14

in Shuma Goraths dimension he stomps, in another one Dark snchieder should have a chance

Post by CrosswindVortex (146 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Can DS resist getting his magic eaten?

Post by GomuGomuJyaku973 (54 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Didn't it take at least 1000 years prep to put Shuma Gorath to sleep, Not even killing him?

@GomuGomuJyaku973 said:

Didn't it take at least 1000 years prep to put Shuma Gorath to sleep, Not even killing him?

I don't recall prep being involved but classic Strange needed help from Genesis iirc. Correct me if I'm wrong

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CrosswindVortex said:

Can DS resist getting his magic eaten?

He can. Theres something called Dispel Bound in his arsenal.

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Shuma wins both scenarios easily.

Post by othus12 (7,706 posts) See mini bio Level 13

shuma is nigh omnipotent on his verse. he kills DS just by thinking about it.

@othus12 said:

shuma is nigh omnipotent on his verse. he kills DS just by thinking about it.

Thats where Dispel Bound comes in. It negates pretty much everything, including reality warping.

Post by othus12 (7,706 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Low: not on shuma's level. shuma would actually negate dispel bound as crazy as that sounds.

@othus12 said:

@Low: not on shuma's level. shuma would actually negate dispel bound as crazy as that sounds.

It does sound crazy. Shuma would negate dispel bound.. pffft. Does Shuma has a feat of negating a negating ability of this level? If it means anything to you, DS has gone away with an attack strong enough that it broke reality.

@Low said:

@othus12 said:

It does sound crazy. Shuma would negate dispel bound.. pffft. Does Shuma has a feat of negating a negating ability of this level? If it means anything to you, DS has gone away with an attack strong enough that it broke reality.

Shuma feeding off of magic/energy isn't reality warping nor a spell, it's simply him eating. Sis neg was universal and Shuma was eating his power so Sis shat himself and banned him back to his dimension. Even outside his dimension he's unkillable. Darsh can't even beat classic Strange or Dormammu and Shuma poops all over those two.

Post by taichokage (14,819 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Wow. I didnt know Sise Neg couldn't beat him. He destroyed and re-created the universe how he saw fit. I don't see Darsh beating what Sise Neg couldn't. However Dispel bound is an insane defense blocking time, magical, physical, mental and reality based assaults. Maybe a stalemate. Idk. I don't know about Shuma's feats other than those mentioned here.
Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Shuma destroys Darsh lol.
Post by Saladking (1,126 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: Sis probably could have but he said it would have taken time and that Shuma would have consumed his energy by then so he was forced to banish Shuma back to his dimension

Sis's energy was about to be a tasty snack for Shuma

@CrosswindVortex said:

@Low said:

@othus12 said:

Shuma feeding off of magic/energy isn't reality warping nor a spell, it's simply him eating. Sis neg was universal and Shuma was eating his power so Sis shat himself and banned him back to his dimension. Even outside his dimension he's unkillable. Darsh can't even beat classic Strange or Dormammu and Shuma poops all over those two.

You know... Dispel Bound also gives an instant victory. It also makes immortal dudes mortal. So there goes the question about being unkillable. And why would Dormammu or classic strange even come into play here. If you must know, they get slaughtered. Strange anyway, I believe Dormammu (pretty much MM's alter ego), can beat on DS anyday. Or, I may just be underestimating Shuma here.

@Low said:

@CrosswindVortex said:

@Low said:

@othus12 said:

You know... Dispel Bound also gives an instant victory. It also makes immortal dudes mortal. So there goes the question about being unkillable. And why would Dormammu or classic strange even come into play here. If you must know, they get slaughtered. Strange anyway, I believe Dormammu (pretty much MM's alter ego), can beat on DS anyday. Or, I may just be underestimating Shuma here.

Classic Strange can become one with the universe and Darsh isn't a universal buster and Strange jobs against Dormammu. You're going to need scans to back up that outrageous claim about dispel bound doing the things you're saying it can do and why it would even work on someone as powerful as Shuma. DS's energy would just be a great meal to Shuma. As you can see in the scans above, Shuma can feed off universal beings.

@CrosswindVortex: Current DS is base Galaxy+ level in terms of destructivity. Casually destroys a supermassive blackhole (quasar) with the mass of several billion supernovas.

Goes without saying DS is massively FTL. He can deal millions of blows per second. Combine that with Dispel Bound and what you have is something like someone who would godly own.

So my question is, just how fast is Shuma, his regeneration speed etc. His reaction speed as well. Durability and other feats please.

DS broke reality. Lucifer stated that breaking the fabric of reality requires the power equivalant to the big bang.

@Low said:

@CrosswindVortex: Current DS is base Galaxy+ level in terms of destructivity. Casually destroys a supermassive blackhole (quasar) with the mass of several billion supernovas.

Goes without saying DS is massively FTL. He can deal millions of blows per second. Combine that with Dispel Bound and what you have is something like someone who would godly own.

So my question is, just how fast is Shuma, his regeneration speed etc. His reaction speed as well. Durability and other feats please.

DS broke reality. Lucifer stated that breaking the fabric of reality requires the power equivalant to the big bang.

Shuma is a nigh omnipotent reality warper who can feed off universal beings. DS's speed, durability, etc is irrelevant. DS will get all his energy eaten if he attempts to fight Shuma.

As you see in the scan listed Sis Neg was unable to kill him so that confirms that Shuma has universal durability.

If Shuma can eat universal level energy then Darsh is a Twinkie to this guy.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel