Dark Shneider Vs Dragon ball z team

Topic started by NighThunder on Oct. 24, 2013. Last post by Sonata 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by NighThunder (64 posts) See mini bio Level 9

LSS brolly

SSj4 goku

Bills

Zen Buu (( DBZ Multiverse ))

goku ssjg

OS

Gogeta ssj4

vegeito

vegeta ssj4

VS

Dark Shneider

~~~

Erm.. I heard Dark was a galaxy buster so i want to see what chu guys think

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Darsche one-shots the team, then proceeds to solo the rest of DBZ verse

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,881 posts) See mini bio Level 15
DS solos DBZ. Mismatch.
Post by phantomrant (1,328 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Only person I dun known is this "Zen" Buu. Otherwise. Darsh kills all of them with Demolition Gun
Post by taichokage (12,901 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Dasrsh wins. The team has nothing on him.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Dark Schneider Solos like Han Solo

Post by othus12 (6,621 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

schneider turns the team into a big pile of crap

Post by CerusSerenade (2,556 posts) See mini bio Level 10

None of them can literally touch DS because none of them can get past Dispel-Bound.

Post by Kobra678 (3,107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

^^Exactly

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,280 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Zen Buu held down the entire DBM cast without even trying and has instantaneous movement. He of course has his insane regen and unlike the other Buus, he's actually very smart. Zen Buu absorbed every living thing in his universe as well.

@NighThunder: Is Broly from DBM as well? He fought a SSJ3 Vegito and was only KO'd by his strongest move and was constantly gaining power.

He must be a game character. While impressive it will do no good against Dispel Bound and Judas Priest.

@taichokage: Zen Buu is from a fan-made manga. It's pretty amazing, give it a read:

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/chapters.html

Oh ok. I'm not one for fan fiction but I know Z has had many versions of it. I'm sure at least one would be decent. However I should tell you that threads with fan fiction characters aren't allowed. But if you remove Zen Buu it should be fine.

@taichokage: It's not my thread~ But really, give it a try. It's awesome.

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Looking at his Feats, he's pretty much the same as broly in terms of destruction. But strength and punching strength is pretty low from what i am seeing. Speed is lower than broly since broly went from the centre of the galaxy to the north galaxy.

Anyways Anyone stronger than broly, which is everyone on that list would beat dark whatever his name is. Broly would get beaten in a single hit from anyone of the Z guys. And the Dark guy is pretty much the same as broly except weaker punching and lifting strength

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Platinum_94: He has a lot other hax abilities apart from just raw power.

He solos DBZ even if you count in the galaxy busting

Post by CerusSerenade (2,556 posts) See mini bio Level 10

^lol at comparing physical punches to attacks that destroy the body, soul, and spirit.

You're looking through the lense of only Destruction and physical stats. Dark Schneider's true power lies in his overwhelming defense, namely dispel bound. No one in DBZ is capable of killing him or even in most casing hurting him because of this. It protects Darsh from almost any form of attack. He essentially needs to have his body destroyed down to the last atom, have his spirit destroyed, his astral body destroyed (already beyond Z because no one has astral powers) and many other levels all at the same time in order for him to die.
Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@supernova7005: Well so far i am judging his destruction, Speed, Durability and strength.

So far, He does have a lot of abilities, but there are not going to help him a lot here.

His destruction is on par with broly, And if going by anime there is 4 guys on that list who would shit on broly in 1 hit.

His durability is his greatest advantage but it shouldn't be a problem for guys stronger than broly since it is galaxy level

Speed is in the DBZ favour, they fight a whole lot more faster. And Goku even from namek was fighting FTL, Faster than Goku ship since King kai couldn't track goku yet he can track goku space ship. Pretty much the same thing with broly and how he couldn't track broly

In terms of strength DBZ guys have a major advantage in that department since it doesn't look at great

But there may be a few hax abilities i don't know about that may help him here. but he would seriously get out classed by guys stronger than broly

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel