Dark Schnieder Vs superman

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Feb. 21, 2009. Last post by batosaimsxz 5 years ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"makes sense.........not! "
It's not too hard to understand lol "
sarcasm
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
my vote goes to dark scheneider, cmon trillion of shield to rip through and also ability to super heal, superman has to destroy him completely 
(http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-460211-respect-dark-schnieder.html) see this on the reason and complete list of power 
@cfatalis said:
" my vote goes to dark scheneider, cmon trillion of shield to rip through and also ability to super heal, superman has to destroy him completely  (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-460211-respect-dark-schnieder.html) see this on the reason and complete list of power  "
wow! now im positive schnieder wins! thats a lot of shit he can do
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Darse can def beat Pre Crisis Supes unless he has the sword of Superman which means DS dies 

If this is Superman 1 million or Superman Prime 1 million then Darse dies

If this is Superman in Cosmic armor...CA Supes blinks..every anime and manga universe goes up in smokes

End
Prime 1 million is far above the likes of Eternity...he would decimate DS

And if this is Cosmic Armor Superman...he blinks...Bastardverse dies
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@batosaimsxz said:
" Darse can def beat Pre Crisis Supes unless he has the sword of Superman which means DS dies   If this is Superman 1 million or Superman Prime 1 million then Darse dies  If this is Superman in Cosmic armor...CA Supes blinks..every anime and manga universe goes up in smokes  End "
nah, that's saying if he blinks every anime and manga universe goes up in smoke is way too much exaggeration, that means he can fight anything isn't it, since when he blinks universe goes up in smokes
No
Cosmic Armor Superman is easily the most powerful being in comics/manga/fiction

Hes a character that made entities like the Presence and TOAA look like chumps and can blink out entire multiverses
@batosaimsxz said:
" No Cosmic Armor Superman is easily the most powerful being in comics/manga/fiction  Hes a character that made entities like the Presence and TOAA look like chumps and can blink out entire multiverses "
BS up the @$$.
its been decided that there are 2-5 supermans in comics out of 50+ supermans that can beat schnider.
evening it up, schnider wins. sorry all those die hard superman fans but he loses this fight. i know, i know its hard to accept, but the truth hurts.
Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
He blinks, Basterd-verse God goes "GTFO. I have a cosmic war in the works."
Anyway DS would win this fight...but for previous post if this was 1 mil or CA Supes then Bastardverse including their version of God would be gone 

Want more info? Read a comic
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" No Cosmic Armor Superman is easily the most powerful being in comics/manga/fiction  Hes a character that made entities like the Presence and TOAA look like chumps and can blink out entire multiverses "
BS up the @$$. "
Did you try..oh I dont know..READING THE COMIC? No you didnt so please STUF

@Sinister_Noob said:
" its been decided that there are 2-5 supermans in comics out of 50+ supermans that can beat schnider. evening it up, schnider wins. sorry all those die hard superman fans but he loses this fight. i know, i know its hard to accept, but the truth hurts. "
Actually their are about 7 versions of Superman..and DS can beat 4 of them

If this is Prime 1 million, SA Supes with Sword of Superman,  then DS dies

If this is CA Supes then Bastards entire universe including their version of god gets blinked out of existence
@batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
BS up the @$$. "

@Sinister_Noob said:
" its been decided that there are 2-5 supermans in comics out of 50+ supermans that can beat schnider. evening it up, schnider wins. sorry all those die hard superman fans but he loses this fight. i know, i know its hard to accept, but the truth hurts. "
Actually their are about 7 versions of Superman..and DS can beat 4 of them  If this is Prime 1 million, SA Supes with Sword of Superman,  then DS dies  If this is CA Supes then Bastards entire universe including their version of god gets blinked out of existence "

i did FYI. and its STFU, you spelled it wrong. and no, i wont STFU.

really? i counted different, maybe your not counting the forms that come with all the supermans. cuz i did.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
BS up the @$$. "

@Sinister_Noob said:
Actually their are about 7 versions of Superman..and DS can beat 4 of them  If this is Prime 1 million, SA Supes with Sword of Superman,  then DS dies  If this is CA Supes then Bastards entire universe including their version of god gets blinked out of existence "
 i did FYI. and its STFU, you spelled it wrong. and no, i wont STFU.  really? i counted different, maybe your not counting the forms that come with all the supermans. cuz i did. "
You have spelled plenty of words wrong so stop trying to change the subject

Maybe you should ..oh I dont know..read a comic? Yeah that might help a bit 
@batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
BS up the @$$. "

@Sinister_Noob said:
 i did FYI. and its STFU, you spelled it wrong. and no, i wont STFU.  really? i counted different, maybe your not counting the forms that come with all the supermans. cuz i did. "
You have spelled plenty of words wrong so stop trying to change the subject  Maybe you should ..oh I dont know..read a comic? Yeah that might help a bit  "
i read as many comics as i do manga. maybe more manga, but still, i try to be fair between the two. unlike some people here.
seriously post a logical reason here.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
BS up the @$$. "

@Sinister_Noob said:
You have spelled plenty of words wrong so stop trying to change the subject  Maybe you should ..oh I dont know..read a comic? Yeah that might help a bit  "
i read as many comics as i do manga. maybe more manga, but still, i try to be fair between the two. unlike some people here. seriously post a logical reason here. "
and since you barely read any manga..that must mean you read no comics xD
@batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
BS up the @$$. "

@Sinister_Noob said:
i read as many comics as i do manga. maybe more manga, but still, i try to be fair between the two. unlike some people here. seriously post a logical reason here. "
and since you barely read any manga..that must mean you read no comics xD "
not really. i read a lot of both
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
BS up the @$$. "

@Sinister_Noob said:
not really. i read a lot of both "
You probably read like..2 or 3 of each ..each year LOL
@batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
BS up the @$$. "

@Sinister_Noob said:
You probably read like..2 or 3 of each ..each year LOL "
LOL, your not funny.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
BS up the @$$. "

@Sinister_Noob said:
You probably read like..2 or 3 of each ..each year LOL "
LOL, your not funny. "
It wasnt meant to be a joke..I was being serious..you have little comic knowledge
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel