Dark Schnieder Vs superman

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Feb. 21, 2009. Last post by batosaimsxz 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
More impossible things from you it seems. That won't happen either. It's really sad that you keep trying fruitlessly. I feel like you're now just completely ignoring all the innumerable shields and barriers DS already has that protect him from such things.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@ReiKai said:
"More impossible things from you it seems. That won't happen either. It's really sad that you keep trying fruitlessly. I feel like you're now just completely ignoring all the innumerable shields and barriers DS already has that protect him from such things."
nigh-omnipotent being>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS, it's a very easy thing, we are talking about a guy you trained with the source itself, his mind is beyond that of DS, and whats to say that SMPOM can't just break them? SMPOM powers>>>>>a shell around the guy
DS is Nigh-Omnipotent. He already has powers/abilities that outright rape time/space/reality, that was before Majin state. Your whole argument is basically crap and you've just been repeating yourself.
@ReiKai said:
"DS is Nigh-Omnipotent. He already has powers/abilities that outright rape time/space/reality, that was before Majin state. Your whole argument is basically crap and you've just been repeating yourself."

why should i do anything but say the right thing? SMPOM destroys universes with a simple after thought and saves them seconds later since he changed his mind. you put WAY to much faith in anime people
Darhse is the only one who gets away with telling Satan to his face that he looks stupid. Then it was shown later that after DS started using the Judas Pain that Satan and Lucifer get bitchslapped by him. You put way too much faith/fanboyism in Supes. Darshe, aside from being plot-deviced and broken beyond measure, is still just flat out a better overall character than Superman no matter how you dress him up. The only ones who could stop him are the True Almighty and the Adam of Light, and I see neither here.

What does supes do? "I marry you to gorilla! Ha-haha!"

What does Darshe do?

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Make sure you also know your opponents in the Anime side
Make sure you also know your opponents in the Anime side
@ReiKai said:
"Darhse is the only one who gets away with telling Satan to his face that he looks stupid. Then it was shown later that after DS started using the Judas Pain that Satan and Lucifer get bitchslapped by him. You put way too much faith/fanboyism in Supes. Darshe, aside from being plot-deviced and broken beyond measure, is still just flat out a better overall character than Superman no matter how you dress him up. The only ones who could stop him are the True Almighty and the Adam of Light, and I see neither here.

What does supes do? "I marry you to gorilla! Ha-haha!"

What does Darshe do?
"
yea the only one in his universe, superman prime one millwas able to crush someone that all the JLA of the one mill (who are MUCH MUCH stronger then the main stream DC) in one shot and most of them are galaxy busters
@ReiKai said:
" "
and this means what? i was proven wrong here how?
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Superman is a reality warper beyond that of Mr.Mxy's. You haven't showed us any proof or scans whatsoever to be able to combat that.
@DJSNuva1: Then thing why superman vs DB never work is simply because . (Maybe) at the time of DB's airing superman was weaker so by the time DB ended they decided to amp him up to not lose againnst any Anime adversary , but the thing is where are they fighting?

Anime/Manga verse?

or

Comic verse?
@Nerx said:
"@DJSNuva1: Then thing why superman vs DB never work is simply because . (Maybe) at the time of DB's airing superman was weaker so by the time DB ended they decided to amp him up to not lose againnst any Anime adversary , but the thing is where are they fighting?Anime/Manga verse?orComic verse? "

IDK, I guess that does make a difference though. You mean DB as in DragonBall, right?
@DJSNuva1: Yes and i think it could apply as the general rule, superman is like a Doomsday of its own. I remember him getting clocked by M. Ali, then he got faster-better-stronger.
@Nerx said:
"@DJSNuva1: Yes and i think it could apply as the general rule, superman is like a Doomsday of its own. I remember him getting clocked by M. Ali, then he got faster-better-stronger."
one that fight was under a red sun ray so superman was a human
@Nerx said:
"@DJSNuva1: Yes and i think it could apply as the general rule, superman is like a Doomsday of its own. I remember him getting clocked by M. Ali, then he got faster-better-stronger."

Well, first off, Superman depowered under a red sun to fight M. Ali. Second, M. Ali is widley considered the greatest boxer of all time. He overcame amazing lengths to win fights. In his fight against Joe Bugner, he had internal bleeding, and he still pressed on to win the fight.
@DJSNuva1: Then against other characters he seemed to be more resistant?
@Nerx said:
"@DJSNuva1: Then against other characters he seemed to be more resistant? "

Who? Supes? But Superman did lose that fight to M. Ali
@DJSNuva1: Maybe that was more of DC's courtesy to the guest star
@Nerx said:
"@DJSNuva1: Maybe that was more of DC's courtesy to the guest star"

Lol, most deff PIS, like Wolverine Vs Lobo back in the 80's.
@DJSNuva1: Plot armor + Fan votes
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel