Dark Schneider vs Twin Gods( Thanatos and Hypnos)

Topic started by peruano99A on Aug. 7, 2011. Last post by peruano99A 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Dark Schneider wants to kill Hades... but can he get past the Twin Gods? if all of the characters here are blood lusted, and just aim to kill.. no matter what they have to do.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Either Thanatos solos or Hypnos solos :\ Dark Schneider is only Gold Saint Level and Gods like Thanatos or Hypnos can destroy Gold Saints with just a wave hand
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
the gods solo this
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@peruano99A: a better battle would prolly be thanatos and hypnos vs zeus and odin
@Agent9149: Agree
Zeus and Odin from Marvel? if it is lolz Thanatos and Hypnos lose.
@peruano99A: Not actually, Thanatos or Hypnos are high sky father level. Their own Cloths are multi galaxy durability plus Thanatos has instant kill techniques that are massively FTL (probably a thousandth time faster than light and if not a billion) and Hypnos who cast two God Saints to the Dream World and induced one into slumber (that's a lot of power). 
@TheRedRose said:
@peruano99A: Not actually, Thanatos or Hypnos are high sky father level. Their own Cloths are multi galaxy durability plus Thanatos has instant kill techniques that are massively FTL (probably a thousandth time faster than light and if not a billion) and Hypnos who cast two God Saints to the Dream World and induced one into slumber (that's a lot of power). 
if Thanatos and Hypnos are sky father level.. then what does that make seiya who killed thanatos in like 30 seconds?
@peruano99A: Hm... Above Sky Father Level, He's say a Cosmic Cube being like Hades who easily erase sky father levels
@TheRedRose said:

@peruano99A: Hm... Above Sky Father Level, He's say a Cosmic Cube being like Hades who easily erase sky father levels

but Seiya still was weaker than Hades.. and the OBD thinks DS cannot kill pegasus seiya and this forum does.. I am not really sure who to believe.

Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@peruano99A:  I think you worded your sentence wrong or something.  
Your sentence is quoted below:
but Seiya still was weaker than Hades.. and the OBD thinks DS cannot kill pegasus seiya and this forum does.. I am not really sure who to believe.
You say OBD = (Pegasus > DS) 
Animevice = (Pegasus > Thanatos > DS) 

I dont see where your confusion is.
@MisterShin said:
@peruano99A:  I think you worded your sentence wrong or something.  
Your sentence is quoted below:
You say OBD = (Pegasus > DS) Animevice = (Pegasus > Thanatos > DS)  I dont see where your confusion is.
someone here told me DS wins against Thanatos and Seiya.... but Bastard and Saint seiya manga aren't over yet.. so we will just have to see by the end who become stronger.
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@peruano99A: ok kl
@MisterShin: Seiya is not stronger than Hades but he is above skyfather level, I don't know what type of level would we put him in. Anyway Thanatos or Seiya can instantly beat Majin with less effort.
@TheRedRose said:
@MisterShin: Seiya is not stronger than Hades but he is above skyfather level, I don't know what type of level would we put him in. Anyway Thanatos or Seiya can instantly beat Majin with less effort.
hm.. you may be right... how powerful do you thing the strongest villain in saint seiya will be.. in manga.. when it ends in like 10 or 20 years?
@peruano99A: I'm indicating that Cronus will be multiverse at the end of Episode G, Saint Seiya hasn't finished and Cronus did created the universe. 
@TheRedRose said:
@peruano99A: I'm indicating that Cronus will be multiverse at the end of Episode G, Saint Seiya hasn't finished and Cronus did created the universe. 
so the person who will defeat Cronus will most likely be multiverse+? and isn't Saint Seiya more popular  than Tenchi Muyo and bastard world wide?
@peruano99A: World Wide yes, though I think Cronus is going to unlock his true form and break all the seals and maybe Zeus might intervene for the first time and the two will engage and Zeus will obviously win. 
@TheRedRose said:
@peruano99A: World Wide yes, though I think Cronus is going to unlock his true form and break all the seals and maybe Zeus might intervene for the first time and the two will engage and Zeus will obviously win. 
please comment on my tenchi vs seiya and bastard in terms of popularity thread... people over there want proof which one is more popular.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel