Dark Schneider vs. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Topic started by Frieza on March 24, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Frieza (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9

One tosses galaxies, the other destroys them(Supposedly. I wanted to use Super Buuhan since he started collapsing dimensions simply by powering up, but we all know the hate DBZ gets for some reason).

In a straight up battle, who wins between these two powerhouses?

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I actually just finished getting up to date with the Bastard manga a few weeks ago, been about 2 yrs since I watched TTGL

From what I remember TTGL is on higher scale. DS (even in the DTL, which is a mech that DS uses when the Majin and DB weren't enough against uriel) and Fallen Uriel (in Auguodies) were more like Galactic+ threats, If TTGL (and certainly STTGL) can toss galaxies like Frisbee's then that gives them better feats than even Satan. In scale of power TTGL no contest. However DS has complex shields that block attacks on various level (i.e physical, spiritual, mental, ect.) I don't think TTGL has the varied attacks to break through all those layers- however with such an overall power advantage i'd think logic dictates that TTGL overpowers DS and blows him away.

Though it is possible DS finds a way to kill the pilots leaving TTGL useless.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,689 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Good thing you didn't use Super Buuhan, anyway I think TTGL wins he could potentially manipulate the probability of DS's shields working

Post by othus12 (6,375 posts) See mini bio Level 12

chou tengen toppa giga drill breaker!!!!!

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Darsh teleports inside, molests the womenz, TTGL screeches like a bitch and runs away crying to the Anti-Spiral.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I feel like the TTGL would win because he's just sooooooooooooooo huge.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,491 posts) See mini bio Level 10

TTGL won't get past dispel bound. Dark Schneider wins.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@ReiKai said:

Darsh teleports inside, molests the womenz, TTGL screeches like a bitch and runs away crying to the Anti-Spiral.

Damn, that's hardcore!

Would he really do that?

Absolutely. He's Dark Schneider. He does that to pretty much every hot girl that shows up and only stops usually when Yoko smacks him and threatens him. After regenerating himself from absorbing Michael's attack, the first thing he did was feel her up and grope her tits before going to rip the shit out of Konron.

Post by Dream (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Hmmm. In terms of destructive power and sheer ridiculous size (towering a freakin' galaxy), TTGL should have this in the bag, though Dispel Bound may prove tricky to get around thanks to its varied amounts of defense. Darsh could possibly win if he teleports into the cockpit of TTGL to off the pilots. But, I picture TTGL having the major advantage in this match.

Darsh can teleport, read minds, create illusions and all other manner of things. They don't really have a chance. He can port right in and kill them all.

Post by Frieza (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ReiKai said:

Darsh can teleport, read minds, create illusions and all other manner of things. They don't really have a chance. He can port right in and kill them all.

I wonder how often, encompassing every battle that he has been involved in, how often he practices and does everything that you say?

Because if every single fight he doesn't read his opponents minds or create illusions to mess with them, then that would be taking him out of character.

If there's a hot chick, she's not going unmolested by Dark Schneider, and that is him In Character. He was reading Konron's mind just to mess with him. He used illusions early on with Arshes Nei just so he could be alone with her and feel her up.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MarioRedfield said:

I feel like the TTGL would win because he's just sooooooooooooooo huge.

actually :

http://www.animevice.com/forums/gurren-lagann/22/secrets-about-gurren-lagann-you-might-not-know/311002/
TTGL could exist in normal space as it creates the Super Spiral Space within itself.
TTGL exist in normal space, by creating another space within that space surrounding itself, so yeah......

so i'm not sure about it. the space cannot be the same with the super spiral.

the fact that they were using their powers to help people watch the battle doesn't mean they were big. they were still using the spiral power.

And Darsh wins.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@ReiKai: Well with those powers you mentioned he stomps.

Man, I should start reading Bastard.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel