Dark Schneider Vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Mech)

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 2, 2010. Last post by ReiKai 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Dark Schneider  Vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Mech)     

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
TTGL picks up the universe DS is in and throws it Far Far away.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
 Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann would win  
Post by Dream (7,932 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Darsh is just a small speck of dirt TTGL can pick up and flick out of existence.
Post by ReiKai (3,536 posts) See mini bio Level 10
DS is a speck next to Lucifer, Darsh still beats him. The whole series is counting down to a showdown between Dark Schneider and God. Lucifer is said to be the destroyer of the Universe, and he can't stop Darsh. Also, I don't see what keeps Darsh from porting inside and killing the entire cast that powers TTGL.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
O man 

TTGL Rape stomps 

Darshe cannot even destroy a galaxy
@ReiKai said:
. Also, I don't see what keeps Darsh from porting inside and killing the entire cast 
"
Actually if he can actually teleport well then I would have to agree with this.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ReiKai said:
. Also, I don't see what keeps Darsh from porting inside and killing the entire cast 
"
Actually if he can actually teleport well then I would have to agree with this. "
Does he have a range in teleportation? and in what method does he use to teleport?
@Nerx: He can make use of the Giran Ira (a small black hole) for a kind of teleporting.
@hitsusatsu11: the range?
@Nerx: He is capable of teleportation like Anthrax and I think probably dimension leaping. Not sure the exact range.
@hitsusatsu11: For this teleportation does he need a location [say the cockpit] or does it come with a lock on [like how IT in dbz locks on places goku has been in or ki signature]
@Nerx: Not sure on the exact specifics, its not the best teleportation though.
@hitsusatsu11: thanks fer responding
It's better than IT. Unlike some series there is no limit as to where he can teleport to and nothing pertaining to needing a necessary focus in order to Teleport to a specific location. He does a lot of teleporting mainly for shits'n giggles. When you think you killed him, he'll pop up behind you, laugh maniacally and then give you an ultima-noogie just to show how much of an idiot you are. And that was long before his major power ups. Never mind the fact that thanks to his Eternal Atoms he exists simultaneously on 3 planes of existence. The only reason he couldn't get out of Hell on his own was because the dimension was sealed by God

Abigail had to use the energy equivalent of the big bang via the air-ship, which could only be obtained for a fraction of a second before the spirit energy engine overloaded and destroyed itself, in order to break the seal for that one instant. And all that did was let out Lucifer's demon body. Darsh escaped later after awakening his part of the Judas Pain. Atfer that, he could cast spells instantly by thinking them. He no longer needed chants or anything else. Darsh was also thousands of times more powerful than he had been previously. Also, only part of Darsh was sent to Hell. His mind was separated and his physical body remained on Earth, his Soul had been cast in Hell and that wasn't enough to get rid of him.

If you really need anything just look at the thread with him and Brolly. Darsh has shattered reality during his battles and he can recreate anyone from just memory, as he did with Michael's sister.
@Nerx: Its never seen that he can teleport long distances, in fact Satan could not teleport from the center of the galaxy to earth in one go. 
That's due to Satan's immense size. Had he done so he would've destroyed the planet, and probably Mars too, upon arrival. His body is so freaking massive he's like a small solar-system.
@ReiKai: Hes like bigger than a planet, I would not quite say solar system. 

And you know that when not in Augoudies form he can be the same size as a human, like when he attacked Uriel. 

But anyway I agree with you, the anti spiral proved beings can teleport onto the bridge of TTGL, so I don't see why Darshe can't, and when he is there instead of playing around like the anti spiral he would just kill the crew, via Venom or Halloween or whatever he chooses. 
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
What manga is Darsh from?
@Jflash94 said:
" What manga is Darsh from? "
Bastard!

@ReiKai said:
" It's better than IT. Unlike some series there is no limit as to where he can teleport to and nothing pertaining to needing a necessary focus in order to Teleport to a specific location. He does a lot of teleporting mainly for shits'n giggles. When you think you killed him, he'll pop up behind you, laugh maniacally and then give you an ultima-noogie just to show how much of an idiot you are. And that was long before his major power ups. Never mind the fact that thanks to his Eternal Atoms he exists simultaneously on 3 planes of existence. The only reason he couldn't get out of Hell on his own was because the dimension was sealed by God.   Abigail had to use the energy equivalent of the big bang via the air-ship, which could only be obtained for a fraction of a second before the spirit energy engine overloaded and destroyed itself, in order to break the seal for that one instant. And all that did was let out Lucifer's demon body. Darsh escaped later after awakening his part of the Judas Pain. Atfer that, he could cast spells instantly by thinking them. He no longer needed chants or anything else. Darsh was also thousands of times more powerful than he had been previously. Also, only part of Darsh was sent to Hell. His mind was separated and his physical body remained on Earth, his Soul had been cast in Hell and that wasn't enough to get rid of him.  If you really need anything just look at the thread with him and Brolly. Darsh has shattered reality during his battles and he can recreate anyone from just memory, as he did with Michael's sister. "

• But how does he exactly know  where his target is?
  • Does he have telepathy?
  • What are the Eternal Atoms?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel